The Night Out

The Black Phoenix

 

*banner by nabi_chi
 
- - -
 
JIYONG’S POV
 
I stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing but my black brief. I was drying my hair when I heard Dara say, “Oh mai gah!”
 
I looked up and saw the spoof girl staring at me with her eyes and mouth wide opened. “What?” I asked.
 
“Aigoo, my heart!” she dramatically exclaimed, clutching her chest with both hands. And then, she fainted and fell to the bed.
 
I chuckled and threw the towel away. I walked over to the bed and settled myself on top of her unconscious body. “Looks like I have my own sleeping beauty,” I whispered then smiled. “Hmm, I have to kiss you then to wake you up.”
 
I leaned closer but stopped just an inch away from her lips. I smiled when I saw her took a peek at me through her left eye but when she saw me looking at her, she immediately closed her eye. I pulled away and sighed. “Ah, I can see that you’re awake so there’s no need for me to kiss–”
 
She grabbed my hair, pulled my head down and kissed me. A warm feeling spread throughout my system. She then wrapped her legs around me. “Pancake. . .”
 
“Wait,” I told her, pulling away. “I have to do something, let’s just. . .”
 
She pouted. “You said my happiness would be your priority from now on.”
 
I rolled my eyes. “I just took a bath,” I reasoned out.
 
“Then let’s take a bath together later,” she returned.
 
I sighed. “You are insatiable.”
 
“It’s your fault!” she said. “You’re so irresistible!”
 
I chuckled. “And now you’re trying to talk your way to lure me in bed.”
 
“Pancake. . .” she whined.
 
I sighed. “Fine,” I said.
 
She grinned. “Yeeess!”
 
- - -
 
I was drafting a design when I noticed Dara was again, being. . . a ert. She already used this tactic before and I can’t believe she’s at it again. She was on her underwear, walking past by my desk every now and then, pretending that she needs to get something or that she just wanted to check something, etc. Maybe if she only knew what I was doing and to whom it was, she would leave me alone. But of course I can’t tell her my plans yet. I want to surprise her. I know her reaction would be something to look forward to. I snorted then shook my head. Damn it, I’m thinking and acting like a love struck school boy. I mean, we’ve been together for sometime now but I’m just starting to act like this.
 
“Dara, why don’t you put some clothes on?” I sighed as she walked past by me again, faking a yawn.
 
“It’s hot,” she said.
 
I paused from what I’m doing and glanced up. “Hot?”
 
“It’s hot for me,” she stubbornly said.
 
I shook my head. “Fine, suit yourself.”
 
She turned silent for a moment. “What are you doing anyways?” she asked after a while and walked towards my desk. She leaned at the edge and rested her elbows on top of the desk. “Is that a house?”
 
I rolled my eyes at her. “Obviously.”
 
“Ooh, you’re designing a house? Why?”
 
“This would serve as an entrance exam to the university I’m planning to enroll in,” I lied. Sometimes, her stupidity really is helpful.
 
“Really? I didn’t know that’s how it works.”
 
Just as I thought. “How would you know? Your intellect is below sea level,” I joked.
 
“Ya! You’re being rude again.”
 
“I wasn’t being rude, I was trying to joke.”
 
“Oh,” she mumbled. “You’re pretty bad at it.”
 
“Yeah, I noticed. No need to rub it in,” I told her.
 
She laughed. I can’t help but smile at the sound of it. “Aigoo, you’re so cute! And you are adorable,” she said, pinching my cheeks.
 
I looked up at her. “You’re more adorable,” I whispered.
 
Her smile froze but then, I saw her blushed. “No,” she said, shaking her head. “I love you more Jiyong.”
 
I leaned forward and gave her a lingering kiss. “You already got what you want, so go to bed and rest.”
 
She pouted and straightened up. “You’re such a spoilsport,” she rumbled. “How long will you be sitting there drawing a house?”
 
“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “And this isn’t drawing, it’s –”
 
“Yeah, yeah.”
 
“Put a shirt on, you might catch –”
 
“I told you, it’s hot.”
 
I sighed. “Just go to sleep then.”
 
“Why don’t you just join me?”
 
“I’m busy,” I dismissively said.
 
“You prefer your desk than our bed?” she dramatically asked.
 
“Dara. . .”
 
“I was just joking!”
 
“You’re insatiable, you are.”
 
“I’m not!” she defensively said. “As a matter of fact, I’m going to sleep now.”
 
“Okay, goodnight then.”
 
“Aish!”
 
 
 
 
Hours passed by. I stretch out tiredly and yawned. I glanced at the sleeping girl in the bed. I smiled and stood up, gathering my things. After settling them, I turned the desk light off and went to bed. She was lying on her stomach, still on her bra and . Her back looked so smooth and soft. I brushed her hair to one side and started showering her spine with tiny kisses. But she was still fast asleep. I unclasped her bra and spread my hand on her back, rubbing. I leaned down on her shoulder and started nibbling her sensitive spot there. Then, I slowly moved my lips to her neck up to her earlobe.
 
“Hmm. . .”
 
I slowly turned her around and removed her bra. “Hey, are you awake?”
 
She didn’t answer. Well, if that’s the case, I have to wake her up then. A smirk curved my lips as I leaned down to capture one peak inside my mouth. That’s when I heard her gasp. I looked up and saw her eyes snapped open. She frowned in confusion at first but it was replaced by a look of delight when she saw me. “Why you sneaky little beast,” she chuckled.
 
“I guess your seduction worked,” I replied.
 
“It took you a while to give in,” she complained. “I’ll do better next time.”
 
 I laughed then leaned down again to kiss her.
 
- - -
 
TOP’S POV
 
I watched her smile at him. It was not getting easier everyday to see her with him. I actually feel stupid about it. I don’t when my feelings for her intensified. All I knew was that, at first, I was attracted to her. Then, I saw her as a challenge. After that, I started liking her. And now. . . I don’t know what to do anymore. The hard thing about it was the fact that I know she has something for me, too. The chemistry between us was too strong to deny. I also know that Jiyong’s been noticing that and that was not helping me at all because now, he’s trying to take Dara further away from me as possible. Heck, I wouldn’t be even surprised if he asked her to avoid me.
 
“Deep thoughts can be drowning,” Minzy airily said.
 
“Leave me alone, Baby MinMin.”
 
“I can’t believe you invited her over for your birthday,” she said. “I can’t remember you celebrating the day you were found in the trash bag.”
 
I shrugged. “I just want her to realize something.”
 
“Are you sure about this, TOP?” Dae asked.
 
“Of course I am.”
 
I pulled out my phone and typed a message. Afterwards, I sent it to her. I lifted my eyes from my phone and looked at her, watching her. She took her phone out and read the message I sent. Jiyong then leaned slightly towards her, his mouth moving. I would then assume that he’s asking about the message. But Dara just shook her head and gave her boyfriend a tight smile, looking every inch guilty. I smirked. Got ya!
 
 
 
 
Later, I watched as he went to fetch her from her room. I followed them to their apartment. They lingered in front, talking. Dara was frowning a little but then, she was nodding. And then, Jiyong turned around and left. I saw Dara waved at him before going inside.
 
I quickly went away from my hiding place. I followed her up to their unit and as she was about to close the door, I placed my foot in. I pushed the door open. “Hi there,” I smirked.
 
“What are you doing here?” she asked.
 
“I just wanted to remind you about tomorrow,” he said.
 
“I don’t want to come,” she stubbornly said.
 
“Why, has Jiyong forbidden you?”
 
“No,” she said and she flushed guiltily. “I haven’t. . . told him yet and he’s due to be back on Sunday.”
 
I grinned. “That’s better, then. I don’t have to talk to him if that’s the case.”
 
“I decided not to go,” I told him again.
 
“I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 6pm, okay?” I answered instead. “See you!”
 
“Ya! I told you I’m –”
 
I started leaving.
 
“Ya!”
 
- - -
 
DARA’S POV
 
 
Aish!
 
AISH!
 
I don’t know why I’m being like this. I already told him I’m not going. I’ve decided not to go but here I am, prepared to leave. I glanced at the clock. It was 5:55 in the afternoon. I pouted. My pancake has been out of reached ever since this morning, too. I don’t know what he’s doing or where he went, he didn’t tell me even if I kept on asking yesterday. He just said that he had some important things to do and that when everything goes well, he’ll be back by Sunday.
 
“I’m glad to see you’re ready,” a voice said.
 
I jumped and squeaked. I turned around and saw TOP leaning against the wall casually. “Ya! How did you get in?”
 
“I’m a shadow, remember?”
 
“You should not do that, it’s rude,” I told him.
 
“Let’s go?”
 
I bit my lower lip. “Will Minzy and Dae be there?”
 
“Actually, it’ll only be the four of us.”
 
“Oh,” I mumbled. “Where are we going anyways? To your house?”
 
“No,” he answered. “We’re going to a club.”
 
“Club?”
 
“Yes,” he nodded. “You’re not underage anymore right? So, you’re not forbidden to drink.”
 
“I don’t think that would be wise for me,” I said, frowning. “What about Minzy? She’s still underage, right?”
 
“True,” he said. “But. . . there are always some exceptions to the rule. But if you want, I could ask them not to go with us.”
 
“No,” I quickly answered. “The more, the merrier.”
 
He snorted.
 
 
TOP was in a good mood as we made our way to the club he’s talking about. I was trying to be detached but he’s infectious mood eventually got into me. I just can’t stop myself laughing from his weird jokes. And before I knew it, the walls I’ve built to keep him at bay started crumbling down.
 
“You’re really the weirdest shadow I’ve ever met,” I chuckled.
 
“I’m one of a kind,” he shrugged arrogantly.
 
“I could tell,” I snorted. I looked forward again and stopped.
 
“We’re here,” he announced.
 
As we went in, I was greeted by loud music and string of voices. I looked left and right and couldn’t help but blush. Kissing couples were everywhere.
 
Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
 
 
----- 
 
new banner by G-Dara21!! Thanks a lot!!!
(10-38) The Black Phoenix by G-Dara21