The New School

The Black Phoenix
I woke up with tiny kisses being showered to my face. I sighed and tried my best to ignore her. And then, she started calling me ‘pancake’. I peered at her through one eye and saw her grinning at me widely.
 
“Good morning, pancake!” she greeted enthusiastically. I closed my eyes and grunted. “Ya! You should greet me back”
 
“Morning. . . .” I answered sleepily.
 
“What kind of a greeting is that?”
 
I gathered her in my arms and went to bury my face at the crook of her neck. “You talk too much” I mumbled sleepily.
 
“It’s really unfair when you start acting so cuddly”
 
I kissed her collarbone and kept my mouth shut. Ever since the threat to Dara’s safety passed, I can now conveniently take as much sleep as I want in the morning. Though, the darkness of the night is entirely a different matter. Like last night, I was awake the whole time. I stayed awake watching her face and somewhere at dawn, sleep finally found me. Sometimes I wonder up to how long will this last, up to how long will Dara stay beside me. Up to how long will she continue loving me? Eventhough she already said that she has forgiven me for the things I’ve done before, an unsettling worry never left my chest. I’ve already proven how cruel and selfish I can be for wanting Dara to stay beside me and with me even if I know I’m not worthy, that I’m tainted, that her loved ones died in my hands, that it was me who caused her too much pain a normal person could never endure.
 
“Jiyong?” she softly called.
 
“Mmm?”
 
“I love you” she said and kissed my hair.
 
Those words. . . . she never fails to say theme very minute she could get. And those exact words are what keeping us together. Funny for someone like me to feel glorious just because of those three simple words when before, I’ve never really believed such thing existed.
 
“Kwon Jiyong!” she suddenly whined.
 
“What?”
 
“Get up already! I want to have a walk around the place, to familiarize myself so I won’t get lost if ever. . . .”
 
“Why do you have to familiarize yourself with the place and worry of getting lost when I’m here to accompany you?” I inquired softly.
 
“Aigoo! Why are you being sweet?”
 
I smirked. I knew she’d like that. She always does. “Knowing how stupid you are, I know you need constant supervision”
 
“Ya!” she thrashed wildly.
 
I laughed and pulled my face away from the crook of her neck. “Don’t pout” I told her as I gave her a light peck on the lips. But she pouted even more, making me growl. I reached for her lips again. She welcomed the kiss quite enthusiastically, even curling her fingers on my hair to pull me closer. Then, she pushed me down on my pillow and climbed on top of me with our lips still brushing against each other.
 
It went on like that for quite some time until I decided to break it. I seriously want to sleep more. I clicked my tongue upon seeing that she was grinning naughtily at me.
 
“You’re doing it on purpose, aren’t you?” I asked her with narrowed eyes. “You know what I’ll do if you pout so you’re doing it on purpose”
 
“He he”
 
“Why are you so ?” I sighed heavily, feigning a disappointed look.
 
“Ya!” she exclaimed angrily. “I’m not !”
 
“Then let me sleep”
 
“Fine!” she said. “I’ll go walk around myself”
 
“Okay” I answered nonchalantly and my stomach, burying my face deep into my pillow. She started stomping here and there, ranting endlessly but I remained still. After some time, she exhaled harshly. Not long after that, the door banged close quite loudly.
 
- - -
 
Dara came back around late afternoon with a very grim expression. She stubbornly refused to look or talk to me. She just went stomping here and there like a child having some tantrums.
 
Seriously, she can be childish sometimes that I can’t help but wonder if she’s really that girl down the chamber,  if she’s really that girl who killed my heart a million times, if she’s really that girl who attempted to me. I smiled at the memory if her ‘’ me as what she calls it. She’s pretty proud about it. She even boasted it to my friends. I had a good laugh seeing my friends’ reactions to the smug announcement of the spoof girl. Seungri asked how we got back together and just like that, Dara said we got back together because she me. Unable to stop myself, I let out a light chuckle. I looked up in time to see the spoof girl glaring at me.
 
“Oh, so you think this is funny?!” she asked angrily, her eyes welling up. “Well, it’s NOT!”
 
She turned away and went to our bedroom, closing the door loudly behind her. What did I do wrong? Girls are so hard to understand sometimes. Aish! I walked towards the door and turned the knob around but I found it locked. I sighed heavily and knocked on the door while calling her name but I only got a wail in response.
 
“Open the door” I called again.
 
“NO!” she wailed. “Go away! I don’t want to see you! And I’m not going to talk to you for a week!”
 
“Stop being childish!” I snapped.
 
No response.
 
I sighed heavily again and went to get the keys. After unlocking the door, I pushed it open and leaned my shoulder against the doorframe and shook my head upon seeing the big tent in the bed. The spoof girl covered her whole body with a blanket. And oh, she’s sobbing really loud.
 
“What’s with this act, Dara?” I asked as patiently as I can.
 
“Act?!” she shrieked, her whole face and body still covered with blanket. “This isn’t an act! I’m deeply hurt! You said you’ll accompany me anywhere I go but you didn’t. I just. . . I just wanted. . . to spend some time walking around with you but you obviously don’t want to spend time with me!”
 
I rolled my eyes. “You’re really being childish”
 
She wailed louder.
 
“Aish!” I breathed.
 
 
DARA’S POV
 
He’s really mean! And oh, rude! I just wanted to walk with him while holding each other’s hands. I just wanted us to watch the sky or watch the shapes the clouds would form. I just wanted us to eat somewhere or share a drink of tea while gazing into each other’s eyes lovingly. I just wanted to spend a nice and sweet day with him but he chose SLEEP over me! It’s really insulting! I swear, I won’t talk to him for a week as a punishment.
 
I felt the covers behind me lifted, followed by the bed’s other side shrinking. I stiffened, knowing that he joined me under the covers. I felt his arms on my waist but I quickly took it off.
 
“Don’t touch me!” I hissed.
 
“Pancake” he softly called, wrapping one arm from behind me again. Aigoo, I can feel the hurt and irritation slowly ebbing away. But no! I must keep firm.
 
“Don’t talk to me!” I tried to hiss again but my voice shook. Aish!
 
“Pancake, I’m sorry already” he whispered, nipping my earlobe as he cuddled closer to me.
 
That’s it! I had enough. I turned to face him. “I forgive you” I said. “And I love you”
 
He smiled, not the arrogant or sarcastic smile he usually wears but a sweet one. And it made me giddy inside. Aigoo.
 
“How about I make up for it?” he asked as he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. After kissing the back of my hand, he went to kiss my palm and each of my fingers, a little at each tip. Oh, he looked so y doing that. “So, what do you think, huh?”
 
“I. . .” I started but stopped as my voice came out in an unusually high-pitched tone. I cleared my throat discreetly before answering. “I think that’s a good idea. What do you have in mind?”
 
He looked up and smirked playfully. “This” he answered then leaned forward to claim my lips, which was he has every right to do. As his lips started moving against mine, I can’t help but wonder why I always end up forgiving him. Am I really that in love with him? The answer’s pretty obvious, isn’t it?
 
I brought my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Gah, I want to devour him WHOLE, if only it’s possible. I guess I’ll just have to settle with how his lips were pressed on mine, with how his teeth were nibbling on my lower lips, with how his tongue was making movements inside my mouth. With those simple acts, a pressure deep down in my tummy started building up.
 
“Let’s get rid of these clothes, shall we?” he asked in a husky voice, sending shivers down my spine. Too captured with the look in his eyes, I only managed an eager nod for a response. He took off his shirt first before removing mine. When he gave his attention to our pants, I unclasped my bra and took it off to save time. I want action already!
 
After successfully removing our pants, I pushed myself up in a kneeling position and grabbed his head to meet my lips. Once again, I was lost in the sea of passion that only Jiyong could make me feel - my pancake, my very own fallen angel, my Kwon Jiyong. Yes, I have every right to be possessive. As if reading my mind, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me tightly to him. My soft and smooth skin met his rough and scarred upper torso. The second my bare upper body met his, I felt my peaks crowning my s turned sensitive, as if longing to be touched. I gave a moan at this and it grew more pronounced when my pancake started running his hand up and down my back on a very sensual way, if I may add. Then, he proceeded on drawing figures on my skin, making me feel hot all over.
 
“Jiyong” I gasped, sounding a bit impatient.
 
“Hmm” he only murmured as he playfully nipped my earlobe.
 
“I love you” I moan, biting my lower lip as he trailed kisses down my jaw, neck and shoulder while my hands went to the band of his boxer shorts.
 
“I know” he grunted as he slipped his hand to my still covered bottom, squeezing both cheeks. Unable to help myself, I let out a delighted giggle and I swear, I felt him smirk against my shoulderblade.
 
“Pull it down already” I breathed, referring to my undies as my hand went around his hard on after pulling his boxer down.
 
“You’re so impatient” he growled.
 
“I want you so bad”
 
“I want you badly, too” he confessed, one hand covering a globe while he conquered the other with his hot mouth. I threw my head back at the sensation.
 
“Jiyong!” I gritted in frustration.
 
“Yes?” he innocently asked.
 
“Ugh!” I groaned. Unable to keep my patience any longer, I slowly lay down, pulling him down with me.
 
=o=
 
AUTHOR’S POV
 
A group of three students lingered at the second floor’s opened corridor. A tall guy, who seemed to be the leader of the group, had his eyes fixed below as he tried to amuse himself by watching students walked here and there. He gave a bored huff of air. Out of nowhere, his eyes zoomed to one particular person, as if her mere presence was calling for his attention. His eyes squinted, trying to get a good look of her face. She was wearing a huge, eager smile as if being here was giving her joy.
 
“Hey” he voiced out to his companions without taking his eyes off the girl. “Who’s that?”
 
“Who’s who?” his male friend asked.
 
“That girl in pink down there”
 
The two companions, who happened to be siblings, looked down and searched for the person.
 
“No idea” his male friend answered again. “Want me to find out?” he finished with a hint of playfulness in his voice. The tall guy nodded, making the friend smile.
 
The said leader acted as if nothing odd happened when his friend suddenly disappeared beside him. A smirk curved his lips upon seeing his friend casually walking towards the girl with his head bowed.
 
“That move is so yesterday” his female friend snorted upon seeing her brother bumped into the girl ‘accidentally’.
 
“Have any better ideas?” he lazily drawled.
 
“I actually have other better ideas but I rather keep them to myself” his friend answered coolly.
 
The tall guy kept his silence as he watched the two shook hands with the girl in pink smiling widely. After a while, they waved each other goodbye.
 
“Sandara Park, senior and a transfer student” his friend suddenly appeared. “Oh boy, she sure is bubbly and friendly”
 
“Sandara Park” the tall guy repeated with a dark and knowing smirk on his face. “She’s mine”
 
----
*comment replies at the comment section!!
thanks so much guys and sorry for the typo and grammar errors..
fighting!
 
xoxo
hagocimit
 
*banner by daragonlai