Chapter 8

The Manny

The Manny Chapter 8

 

When Taemin arrived to Jonghyun’s house, he rang the door bell. The boy who opened the door threw the younger off guard. He was tall, had dark hair that looked freshly cut and styled, he was dressed in a formal suit, and standing straight up, so no slouching could be detected. “Can I help you?” The gorgeous boy asked. “I-I’m here to fill in for Key. He isn’t feeling well so I came in his place for today.” The man on the other side of the door looked confused, “Key lives here, and it’s required for his job.” Taemin crossed his arms, “well he’s back at our apartment right now, and he didn’t look good at all so I told him to rest.” The boy on the other side of the door finally moved a side letting Taemin inside. “Forgive me, come in.” He said. Taemin smiled shyly, “not a problem.” The boy smiled and eyed the younger, his eyes traveled up and down his body , ‘cute’ he thought to himself as he was about to close the door Sekyung walked in, “thank you for holding the door for me, finally you do something nice.” Minho rolled his eyes and said, “It’s a charitable contribution.” Sekyung scoffed and left the house fuming. Minho smirked, “The things I do to keep myself entertained.” Taemin placed his bag on the floor and sat down on the couch. Within a few minuets, Jonghyun comes out of his office and stops midway; he looks Taemin up and down. He rubbed his eyes as if to reassure himself that he wasn’t dreaming. Finally, he asked, “Who are you and what are you doing in my house?” Taemin arched a brow and replied, “I’m Taemin, and I am filling in for Key. He isn’t feeling to good, I’m sure you understand what I’m referring to so he sent me to fill in.” Jonghyun sighed in frustration as he rubbed his temples. Taemin sat up straight and said, “Or, maybe, you don’t understand how much you hurt him.” Jonghyun looked at the younger said, “I don’t get what you’re saying.” Taemin stood up and said, “Then let me make it simple for you. Did you like treating my hyung as a one night stand? Did you like treating him as a e that you pay for pleasuring you and your small ?” Jonghyun tried to hold his temper, “look, it wasn’t my fault alright?” Taemin stood up and said, “I am not going to discuss this right now, I have to take care of your kid.” He then went into the kitchen to go and start with his job.

 

Jonghyun sat in his office in silence; he couldn’t concentrate on his work. “Minho,” The younger looked at the older boy, “Yes?” “Why do suppose that Key would be mad at me?” Minho shook his head, “I wouldn’t know, sir. Maybe you should ask, call or go over there.” Jonghyun chuckled, “Minho why would I go over there, I’ll call later.” Minho smiled, “Very well, would you find his number for me?” Minho nodded, “Yes sir.” He then picked up the silver platter and left the office. Jonghyun sighed and continued looking at his paper work.

 

At home, Key was lying in bed, curled up under the sheets. He didn’t want to get up, even though he was hungry for food or thirsty, he still didn’t budge, and he couldn’t get up he felt dirty. However, his hunger was stronger he got out of bed and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. As he prepared a sandwich, he began to feel this emptiness, this loneliness that started to enter his system, ‘do I really miss Jonghyun that much?’ He smiled, ‘no, I just miss Yoogeun that’s probably it.’ He finished making the sandwich and sat down on the couch and the T.V to watch some movies.