Chapter 28

The Manny

When the two boys came back down stairs, Yooguen ran up to them and said, “Can we go to the zoo now, appa, umma?” Jonghyun nodded and said, “Yes, go put on your shoes, we’ll leave soon.” Jonghyun watched the younger boy put on his shoes. When Taemin came in, “Hi, Minho told me you guys would be going out today, so I am going to stay here with Minho, to keep him company, if that's ok.” Jonghyun nodded, “sure, that's not a problem, just make sure not to break anything.” He said smiling. Taemin chuckled and replied, “of course, you guys go and have a good time.” Key took Yooguen's hand and the two left with Jonghyun following behind, not forgetting to close and lock the door behind him. Taemin smiled and went into the kitchen where he found the older boy washing his hands. He walked over to the butler and hugged him from behind, “boo!” He said happily. Minho turned and smiled, “when did you come in?” He wondered turning to face the younger. Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck and said, “I came in write as Jonghyun and Key were leaving.” Minho nodded, “so, we have the house to ourselves, what do you want to do?” Taemin wondered. Minho smirked and leaned placing a kiss on his lips and said, “I have an idea.”

 


 

 

Jonghyun, Key, and Yooguen arrived at the zoo. Yooguen was so excited; he was practically skipping next to Key and Jonghyun. This made the two older boys smile and look at each other quite happily. “He looks happy.” Jonghyun said watching his son walking around. Key leaned in and said, “He’s happy because he’s with you Jonghyun, he never skips when he’s with me.” Jonghyun smiled happily and took Yooguen into his arms, “let’s have fun at the zoo, Yooguen.” He said going on ahead holding Yooguen who was holding tightly to his dad. Key smiled happily as he followed behind watching the father and son walking around enjoying themselves.

 


 

 

After about a couple of hours, Yooguen looked at Key and said, “Umma, I’m hungry.” Key looked at Jonghyun and asked, “Are you hungry too, Jonghyun?” The other boy thought for a moment and said, “I wouldn’t mind having something.” Key nodded and looked around and found a café in visitor center, “there is a place over here, is that ok?” Jonghyun and Yooguen nodded and the boys made their way to the café. As they were walking, Jonghyun was stopped by a girl whose eyes became like saucers when she saw Jonghyun, “Oh my gosh, you’re Jonghyun the famous music producer, right?” The older smiled and nodded, “Yes, I am.” The girl smiled happily she looked like she was going to faint. Jonghyun smiled and said, “I’m sorry, but I really have to get going.” Jonghyun took Yooguen’s hand and the two caught up to Key who was waiting for them by the door. The girl, however, was watching this and gave Key a dirty look before going on her merry way.