Chapter 33

The Manny

Chapter 33

The morning was busier than ever, Key took a picture of the finished card and sent it to Onew. The two spent a good hour to two hours talking about it and if it would work, it eventually came down to yes it will work. Once he finished he went downstairs to get some breakfast for himself, knowing well that everyone else already ate he would get what was left over, which didn't bother him in the slightest. He passed Jonghyun’s office and he noticed the door open slightly, Key peeked in and noticed Jonghyun sitting at his desk and Yooguen in his lap looking through his papers, Jonghyun was on the phone talking to a client. Key smiled and continued making his way down to the kitchen for his late breakfast.

 

In the afternoon, Jonghyun and Yooguen were together in the living room watching a movie while Key was in the kitchen with Minho, helping him cook lunch. "So Key when is Onew's wedding?" Minho wondered. Key thought for a moment before replying, "Since they were wanting a fall wedding, they're talking the end of August." Minho nodded, he put it in the back of his mind to make sure he wasn't busy during that month due to the wedding. Then he smirked and said, "How about yours and Jonghyun's?" Key froze, "I didn't talk with him about it yet." He said a little flushed with some embarrassment. Minho nodded with a smirk, "You should probably get to that." He added in a teasing tone. Key pouted in annoyance and said, "yeah, yeah whatever." The rest of the time was spent in a comfortable silence.

 

After their lunch Jonghyun and Key were in the older boy's room sharing sweet kisses and once in a while heavy make out sessions when the older pulled back and said, "So, do you want to talk about our wedding plans?" Key thought for a moment and replied, "I honestly would like to wait until Onew's is done and over with." Jonghyun pouted, "aw, how come? Why not just beat him to it, we'll get married before him even though he got engaged first." Key looked at the older who smiled sheepishly at him, "do you have to make everything a competition?" He wondered with a playful tone in his voice. Jonghyun shrugged, "I want to make you mine as soon as possible, that's all." he replied lacing their fingers together. Key smiled and thought for a moment, "You'll need to help me plan now that I am thinking about it. I will need some help." Jonghyun nodded, "Not a problem, I'll help you out as much as I can." Key pecked Jonghyun's lips which quickly turned into a make out session, Jonghyun lay Key down onto the bed and got on top of him, straddling him continuing his assault on Key's mouth drawing out soft moans and mewls from the younger boy underneath him. When they parted for air, Jonghyun looked down at Key who was staring back up at Jonghyun in a daze. "You're amazing, you do know that right?" Jonghyun says with a loving voice, his fingers caressing the boy's cheek. Key smiled and said, "Now, I know." Jonghyun pulled Key into an embrace and they stay like that until Minho knocked on the door and said, "Jonghyun, I'm sorry to interrupt, but you have a phone call, its Sekyung."

 

Jonghyun got off the bed with a final heated kiss and leaves the room while Key goes to check on Yooguen who was in his own room playing with his toys. Meanwhile, Jonghyun got on the phone with Sekyung, "Hello?"

 

"Hello, Jonghyun....um...How are you doing?" Sekyung spoke with a soft voice.

 

"I'm doing a lot better, thanks. So, do you have something to tell me?" Jonghyun questioned sitting down into his chair at his office.

 

"O-Oh, yeah, I wanted to tell you that Sunny got everything and that she is ready to send me the final copies of everything for you to take a look." Sekyung replied still with a soft voice.

 

"That's great, it went through faster than expected, can you bring it by later today, in the evening maybe?" Jonghyun said with his professional demeanor showing through.

 

Sekyung gulped, "c-come over? Is that ok?" She wondered a little hopeful.

 

Jonghyun arched a brow, "You're acting strange, why wouldn't it be ok? You've always come here for work why would it suddenly change?" He wondered.

 

"W-well, Kibum seemed really upset with me when you collapsed and he told me to not come until you were better so I was just wondering that's all." She explained.

 

Jonghyun couldn't believe what he was hearing, Key said something to his long time business partner while he was resting. No wonder Sekyung hasn't been around the house lately, "Don't worry, I am doing just fine, you can bring it by. I'll talk with Key." He said. The two finalized a time and hung up. Jonghyun stood out of his chair and stomped out of the office, "Key!"

 

The younger came down stairs, "what is it?" he wondered. "What did you tell Sekyung?" He questioned. Key looked confused, "What do you mean? I didn't-oh....I see. When you collapsed I knew it was because she made you stay to work. I told her to leave you alone so that you could rest and regain your energy." Jonghyun rubbed his temples in annoyance, "You do not go and tell my business partner, Key. What in the world got into you?" Key looked at Jonghyun and said, "what got into me? Jonghyun I was worried about you, Yooguen was in tears when he found out that you collapsed, Minho was worried about you, and you're standing here defending her?" Jonghyun sat down on the couch completely over whelmed. "Key, she just wanted me to get my work done." "Right on the day when we made plans right?" "That's enough Key." "You are absolutley right, it is enough. The wedding is off. You and Sekyung can work to your hearts content don't worry about your little old family that's worried about you." Key walked upstairs to his room and closed the door to Jonghyun's words, "Why would I want you meddling in my family!"