Chapter 7

The Manny

The Manny Chapter 7

 

 

The next morning, Jonghyun awoke to the sun coming in through his window. He cracked open an eye and stretched, he felt a certain weight on his arm; he turned his head and saw Kibum sleeping peacefully and soundly. Jonghyun’s eyes widened, “Ah! Get the hell out of my bed!” He screamed and pushed the younger out of bed. Key fell on the floor with the sheets wrapped around him. “What the is the matter with you!” The younger moaned when he looked up from the floor. Jonghyun backed up to the door. The blanket wrapped around his waist and revealing his bare chest, “did we do what I think we did?” Key asked. Jonghyun thought but came up with nothing, “I don’t know.” “What were you doing at the club last night?” Key asked as he slowly stood up wrapped in the sheets. Jonghyun sunk to the floor, “what the hell did I do last night?” Something inside Key broke, “y-you don’t remember?” he uttered. Jonghyun shook his head, “Do you remember what you said to me?” Key asked again.  Jonghyun looked at the younger, “said to you? I don’t even remember how we ended up together.” Jonghyun groaned as he rubbed his temples from the hang over. Key looked around and saw his clothes near the walk in closet. Key saddened, Jonghyun didn’t remember what happened but, for some reason, he wasn’t surprised at all. Defeated, Key reached for his clothes and gets dressed before leaving the room, allowing Jonghyun to cool down. Key quietly sneaked out to the living room and went straight to the door. He left the house and went to his house.

 

Taemin was still asleep when Key came into the apartment. He went into their shared room and climbed up onto the top bunk and got under the covers. Sighing, he brought his knees into his chest and tried to suppress a sob. He felt violated; he could never forget what the two of them did the night before. He liked it but, Jonghyun didn’t remember. He cried himself to sleep all because of one person, all because of Kim Jonghyun.

 

Taemin woke up at 10:00 am to find his friend in the top bunk. He climbed up to the bunk and spoke softly, “hyung, wake up hyung.” The older groaned and opened his eyes to see Taemin looking at him a little worried. “What is it Tae?” he asked groggily. The younger sighed, “nothing but, shouldn’t you be at work?” he asked. “Can you go for me? I don’t feel good.” Taemin was now starting to get worried, “hyung you never ask me to go to work for you, are you sure you want to be left alone? Did something happen?” Key snuggled into the pillow and said, “Remember that party I went to last night?” Taemin nodded, “Well my boss was there. He and I….did you know that….” Taemin had to think for a minuet before it clicked as to what the two did. “Yeah and?” He questioned. “This morning, he told me that he  doesn’t remember a thing that happened.” Taemin bit his lower lip, “That piece of .” The younger murmured under his breath, but Key heard it. “Taemin!” The younger got off the bunk and grabbed his bag and jacket. “What? I’m going over there to give that jerk a piece of my mind. I don’t care who he is, he didn’t even acknowledge what he did, I’ll be back by dinner.” He then shut the door to their room and within a few moments he returned, still really fumed and asked, “Where does he live again?” Key chuckled under the sheets and replied, “His address is on the kitchen counter near the phone. “Thank you” Key heard rummaging in the kitchen, then a soft shut of the door. Soon, his sleepiness took over again and cradled him to dreamland.