Chapter 5

The Manny

 

The Manny Chapter 5

 

 

Kibum parked his car outside of the apartment complex. He got Yoogeun out of the car and went inside. The two boys traveled upstairs to the second floor and looked for the apartment number 209. Once they found the apartment, Kibum fished out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door, allowing Yoogeun inside first. The small two bedroom apartment was a cozy looking place. As soon as they entered, there was a living room with a cream colored sofa. On the sofa, was a boy younger than Kibum, he had short red hair that, at one point, was fairly long for any boy to have. “Hey Taemin.” Kibum greeted the younger. The boy named Taemin looked toward the door and smiled, “Hey hyung.” Yoogeun immediately hid behind Kibum as the older closed the door, behind him. “I brought a guest with me.” He announced. Taemin got off the sofa and noticed the little boy hiding behind Kibum, “Who is that?” Kibum stepped aside, “This is Yoogeun, Yoogeun this is my friend Taemin.” He said introducing the two. The youngest of the three smiled shyly and muttered, “Hi.” Taemin smiled back, “Hello, welcome.” Yoogeun held onto Kibum’s hand tightly. Taemin smirked and looked at Kibum, “So what do you need?” Kibum sighed and said, “We just came to get a bite to eat before the movie.” Taemin nodded and went into the kitchen to make something to eat, while Kibum got Yoogeun settled into the sofa.

 

- - -

Minho greeted the guests as they came piling in. Jonghyun and Sekyung talked with them. “Jonghyun word on the street is, is that you have a little boy is that true?” The producer nodded, Yes I do.” The woman smiled, “Who is the lucky woman to marry such a handsome producer? I must meet her.” Jonghyun saddened slightly his smile dropping before replying, “My wife passed away.” The woman saddened this time, with guilt, “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.” Jonghyun shook his head, “no, no, don’t worry about it.” The woman found her smile once more, “well at least let me meet your son.” Jonghyun gulped, “He’s not home at the moment.” The woman nodded but, smiled anyway, “Here is my card, if you need anything for your music, and I’ll cover it.” Jonghyun smiled taking the card, he bowed, “Thank you so much.”

 

- - -

Kibum thanked Taemin for the food and he took Yoogeun outside to the car. Then they went to the movies and Yoogeun picked a movie to watch together.