Chapter 19

The Manny

It was early morning when Jonghyun found himself in his office, standing in front of his desk. Looking around his gaze met with another woman’s eyes. Taking a breath he smiled, “Jessica.” His wife, the woman who was taken away from him and from Yooguen. Jessica looked at her husband sadly, “Jonghyun, tell me, are you happy?” She wondered. Jonghyun thought about it and replied, “of course-“ “No, you’re not. If you were, Kibum wouldn’t be on your mind.” Jonghyun was silent, “I don’t think I am ready, though-“ “Jonghyun, its time, I can’t rest if you’re hurting and in turn hurting Yooguen who, as you say, is so fond of Kibum. I know how much you like, no, love him, so why are you letting him marry someone that he might not even like?” Jonghyun saddened, “If he’s happy then why should I stop him?” He asked. “Because it was under your permission or suggestion that he should be happy and do what makes him happy, but I don’t think you were being true to yourself. You were always telling me that, but now I think its time for some payback, be true to yourself Jonghyun.” This made Jonghyun look at his wife, with a realization, “did you bring Kibum to me on purpose?” Jessice smiled as if admitting defeat, “you catch on fast.” Jonghyun smiled back, “thank you Jessica.” The woman smiled, “no, thank you and Jonghyun, I love you.” Jonghyun returned the smile and said, “me too, always.”

 


Jonghyun jolted awake from his dream. This was the first time that he had such a dream, but it was obvious that there was a message in that dream, but how could he bring himself to tell Kibum about this dream and about his feelings. He relaxed back into the pillows and closed his eyes again, sleep welcoming him almost instantly.


 

 

At the bakery Onew and his friend were working putting in some of the new pastries into the display cases in front of the register. “So when is the big day?” His friend asked, “I’m not sure, we haven’t talked about it.” Onew replied, “are you sure, he loves you Onew?” His friend asked walking behind the register to start helping the few customers that began to walk in. “What are you talking about, Luna, of course he does.” He sounded more like he was reasurring himself, than answering straight to his friend. Luna rolled her eyes, “don’t forget who we’re dealing with here Onew, there are better people out there for you.” Onew chuckled, “Like who?” Luna didn’t reply, but she thought, like me. Onew waited for her reply, but she brought up a different point, “Onew, all I’m saying is maybe you should think before you act, especially when it comes to this.” The older boy looked at his friend and said, “I do think.” Luna chuckled, “yeah with your stomach.” Onew looked at Luna completely dumfounded as she handed a customer their change. This left Onew thinking, was he really rushing it? They haven’t set a date yet, or anything permanent for that matter, so they could have that time to really make sure that the time is right. Perhaps that is the right step, it did seem like Key was forced to pick out the ring when they went shopping. He had decided, he would talk with Key when he got off work.


 

 

At home, Key was pacing in his room, unsure of what he should do. He felt horrible, he was beginning to have second thoughts about this whole getting married, he wasn’t sure what he was doing this for; for himself, for Onew, or was it to make someone jealous? Whose attention was he trying to get, and why was he going to such lengths to hurt his friend who was genuinely happy about getting married. Sitting down on his bed, Key placed his head in his hands, his fingers weaving through his hair, “what a fine mess you’ve gotten yourself in, Kibum.” He said to himself. He needed some time to think this over; he wanted to be the one to make this decision, no one else. He needed to talk to Onew, he needed to tell him that he wanted to think this over, so he could be sure, so he could be ready and not leading the other one on.


A/N: Hey everyone, so I am updating this a little early today, I have created an updated blog post about the titles for the new fanfic, so please click here to go and look at that, but basically I put together the suggested titles that I liked in a poll and now you guys need to vote on your favorite one, that's it! Thanks again everyone!