Chapter 32

The Manny

Chapter 32

Key and Yooguen were looking through the different cards in the large bin. Jonghyun came back into the room and sat down next to Key, gaining Yooguen’s attention. “Appa, look at all of this!” Yooguen exclaimed excitedly. Key looked at Jonghyun who held Yooguen tightly as the younger boy sat down in his dad’s lap. “I thought you were working.” Key stated a little surprised to see Jonghyun sitting next to him. The producer smiled and caressed Key’s cheek, “ I was, but I thought about what you said and I realized that I need to plan out my work better because I like be around you and Yooguen and I want to spend my time with the both of you if I don’t need to be working.” Key looked at Jonghyun and smirked allowing the older to help look through the bin.

 

By the time Key figured out what card he was going to use for Onew’s card, Yooguen had already fallen asleep in Jonghyun’s lap and Key was stretching and yawning. Jonghyun brought Yooguen to his room and placed the boy in his bed before coming back downstairs to see Key cleaning up and tiredly standing up, stretching. Jonghyun came up behind the younger and wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist and embracing him from behind. Key looked back at Jonghyun and smiled, “I’m getting you a planner.” Jonghyun chuckled and said, “I’ll be sure to use it.” Key turned around and said, “Let’s get to bed, I have to make over a hundred of these invites tomorrow.” Jonghyun pouted, “You’ll be busy all day?” Key shrugged, “Yep. Don’t worry, Yooguennie will keep you busy.” Jonghyun chuckled knowing full well that he would be able to spend the day with Yooguen, “alright, alright, I will take good care of Yooguen.” Key nodded and pecked Jonghyun cheek. The two stayed in each others embrace for a little while before Jonghyun looked at Key and said, “Key, would you consider walking down the isle next, after Onew?” Key’s eyes widened, “you mean, get married?” Jonghyun nodded, “yeah.” Key looked at the producer, “married to you?” he questioned for clarification. Jonghyun nodded. Key quickly embraced the older boy, he was so happy, “Yes!” he exclaimed. Jonghyun smiled and returned the embrace, “I’m so happy Key, thank you.”