Chapter 13

The Manny

The Manny Chapter 13

The next few days, Key was still coming by the house only to take care of Yoogeun. He would take him places and watch over him, but other than that he would not have any sort of communication with Jonghyun, giving him the cold shoulder. Jonghyun was getting pissed off; he was a ticking time bomb ready to burst. He had tried to talk to Key, to try and straighten everything out and hopefully get back on good terms, but every time he said something to the younger he would either get no reply or a death glare that had his name on it. Jonghyun couldn’t figure out how to get a simple conversation started so he gave up, in hopes that the younger would maybe come around one day. However, that never happened. Key continued giving Jonghyun the cold shoulder and ignoring him.
 

That evening, Jonghyun was in his office listening to Sekyung talk about some of the groups that he should and shouldn’t be investing money in, “Sekyung, the other group has more talent than this one, they have real potential.” Jonghyun argued defending one of the groups. Sekyung rolled her eyes, “oh, please, Jonghyun this other group is way better than the one you want to fund. They have many fans and are great dancers.” Jonghyun shook his head, “they maybe good dancers and they may have a number of fans, but the group that I want to fund has better singing talent, have you heard them?” Sekyung grew silent, and that was a sign to Jonghyun that she didn’t listen to the group. “My point exactly, Sekyung this is not about you. This is about getting a group a good producer to be able to produce music videos and your group, to be honest with you, they are not good singers. They are just models dancing on stage, where is the singing talent?” Jonghyun said. Sekyung stayed silent and finally released a sigh, “fine, we’ll do this your way.” Jonghyun smirked, “good, now leave me for a few minuets, I need to think.” Sekyung smirked and stood, “Jonghyun, you look so tense, let me at least help you relax.” Jonghyun looked at her, “I appreciate it, Sekyung, but I need to be alone right now.” The woman pouted and left the office. Jonghyun got up out of his desk and began to pace back and forth. He couldn’t get Key out of his mind. The younger was really upset at him, but he had every reason to be upset with the younger as well. He didn’t understand what was happening to him, he couldn’t care less on whom Key sees, but he couldn’t help but notice his heartbeats and heart aches when Key is sad, happy, excited, or even when he’s with Yoogeun he almost feels as though Key were his lover not his manny. “What the hell is this?” Jonghyun muttered to himself bringing a hand through his hair in frustration. “Key, what is happening to me?” He muttered again to himself.

 

Meanwhile, Key and Onew were sitting on the couch at the older boy’s house. They had just finished a nice dinner and were now relaxing on the couch. “Key, I have something I want to ask you.” Onew spoke after a long moment of silence. Key looked at the older, “What is it?” the younger asked. “I really missed you; I don’t want to feel that pain anymore. I know I’m not rich or anything and I don’t have the best job in  the world, but I care for you a lot. So…will you marry me Key?”

---------

A/N: Sorry its kind of short, but its a surprise, kind of, maybe, sort of~