Sleeping Together

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

i heard father's and her conversation. i felt sad though, when father asked her to melt my cold side. when father passed away, my heart just sunk down. I went to the emergency exit stairs and sat down on the cold stairs, to cry, as much and as hard as i could. *mianhae abeoji-ah, mianhae...*

After i finished throwing out all my emotions, i walked back to the room, when i heard mother's shouting voice, crying, begging father to come back. when i saw aside the corridor, i saw Eunjung, with her head down, crying. i felt hurt, seeing her crying, and i don't know why. so, i sat next to her.

"yahh...crying is not good for our baby.." i said to her, trying to make her stop crying.

"our? i thought its only your baby?" she said, annoyingly.

"stop crying.."

"how can i stop, when abeonim just left...."she continued crying and sobbing.

"you sound like you're his real daughter, you know that?" i said, trying to make joke, but well, it didn't work, AT ALL.

"aren't you sad? your father just left you, you know..." she asked with her crying voice.

"of course i'm sad, i have let it all out, no more tears left." i said as soft as possible so that she won't hear. But, she won't stop crying. i couldn't let her cry any longer, so i decided to pull her into my arms and patted her head.

 

Eunjung's POV

He pulled me to his arms and hug me. All i can do was...nothing but all i felt was...warmth, i can't even feel my heart beating, but i can feel how it races so fast like there's no tomorrow. i felt him tightened in arms around me, and it felt more comfortable.

But, the hug he gave me, doesn't stop me from crying, i wetted his shirt with my tears. oh no. After finished letting out my sorrow, i broke the hug, with our faces a few inches apart.

"thank you" i said.

"for?"

"comforting me..."

We looked into each others eyes and he was getting closer and closer when...i got into my senses and hit his forehead with mine.

"yah!!!!" jiyong shouted while easing his pounding heart and hurting forehead.

"what do you think you are doing?!!!" i yelled at him

"i...i was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter