I'm Sorry

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunjung was beyond shocked when she saw Jonghyun and his bad situation. Was it because of her, she thought. She put him on the bed, without worrying if the bed gets dirty. She got out of the room and put some water into a bowl, she also grabbed a towel with her.

Jonghyun was burning, his forehead was, which was why Eunjung put the wet towel on his forehead. She also took off his dirty jacket and shirt, she made him wore a spare shirt he had left in her apartment. She wiped off the dirt on his hands, arms and face. A tear fell from her eyes. She sat beside the bed.

“Omma, is ahjusshi gonna be alright?” Yongjun asked, in the verge of crying.

“of course he’s gonna be alright, he’s still the same strong Jonghyun ahjusshi…” Eunjung replied. Jonghyun was still in his high fever, cold sweats were still flooding his forehead. Eunjung wiped them off.

“Yongjun-ah, you go to your room and sleep okay? You still have school tomorrow…” Eunjung said and Yongjun nodded. He went out of the room and wiped his tears.

“What happened to you Jonghyun-ah?” Eunjung mumbled softly. She checked his temperature a couple of times. It was still high but had gotten lower a bit. It was 3 am already, her lids began falling and her head fell on the side of the bed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong and Dara were having good times, well, according to Dara. In the morning they ate near the beach, where they could eat fresh seafood. Dara was really happy, but she wondered if Jiyong was really happy being with her. They walked on the beach, it was windy and it was not too hot nor too cold, the weather was just perfect. Dara put her arms around Jiyong’s and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

“It’s nice walking like this…” Dara said, her heart was racing, she realizes that she really loved this guy beside her, although she knew he didn’t and he had been trying all this long. She wanted to ask Jiyong about his feelings for her, but she didn’t have the courage to, she was afraid of his answer.

The waves were swashed and hit them. Dara shouted, the water was so cold and she laughed, Jiyong too laughed. She almost fell when Jiyong held her in his arms which made her hugged him. Jiyong’s eyes widened. She put her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his chest. Her heart was racing. She had always been like this whenever she was being near Jiyong. She smiled and closed her eyes, wanting to remember this feeling in her heart. Jiyong slowly put his hand on her back and pulled her closer. Dara wanted to hear if his heart was racing like hers, but she couldn’t hear anything, his heart was beating normally. Her eyes opened but she closed her eyes again and a small smile is curled on her lips.

The both of them went back to the hotel after eating their dinner at Countryside Restaurant that serves barbequed Korean beef.

Dara washed herself up and dressed herself into a comfortable dress. She sat at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter