Party

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome..." The security guard outside bowed to the guests in their cars.
 

 

"Eunjung-ah, are you ready?" Soojung asked as she knocked the bathroom door.

"O-oh..I'm ready..." Eunjung replied as she unlocked the lock on the door.

"Wahh...daebak! Jiyong's gonna love you even more!!" Soojung clapped her hands. 

"What do you mean love me even more..." Eunjung mumbled, blushing.

"You look beautiful too Soojung-ah!" Eunjung said cheerfully as she smiled widely with both of her thumbs up.

"Really? I want to meet my darling as soon as possible!! Kyaaahh!" Soojung squealed.

Both of the ladies went out of the room to see Youngbae outside with a bouquet of roses. 


"So...I'll leave both of you..hihihi" Eunjung excused herself as she understood the situation. *how sweet..where jiyong?* 

Eunjung thought as she walked to the trailings and saw a crowd downstairs. The comedy trio, Seungri, Seunghyun and Daesung were entertaining the guests, toasting champagnes and laughing. Again she thought *where's Jiyong?* 


"Unnie, this is a letter for you.." A young girl, about 16, wearing a light blue dress patted Eunjung's shoulder and gave a letter to her.

"W-who--" Eunjung was about to asked when the girl ran off downstairs and joined her friends, dancing. Eunjung pouted as she opened the letter.


'Go to the garden...
-Jiyong'

"Tchh...informing me, this way..old fashioned....romantic" Eunjung blushed and her heart raced knowing she's going to meet Jiyong. She then walked downstairs. She walked to the door leading to the garden behind this big mansion.


As soon as she opened the door, the lights came up. Colourful lights were there. Lights were trailed up along the trellis up. Eunjung walked along the grass which was trimmed, roses' petals were scattered along the grass. 



Eunjung's eyes were shining when she saw Jiyong at the end of the road. She smiled warmly. Jiyong was standing there with both his arms behind. He smiled shyly and showed the bouquet of flowers to Eunjung, he handed it to her and kissed her cheeks. Eunjung blushed, her heart raced. She took the bouquet of flowers and held it. She smelled it and smiled *my favourite types of flowers* she thought. 

"Do you like it?" Jiyong asked and Eunjung nodded as she looked at Jiyong and smiled.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter