Trouble

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunjung woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. There was Jiyong beside her, still sleeping with his angelic face. She traced his features with her index finger. She realized how sharp his nose was, how perfect his lips was and how long his eye lashes was. She smiled as she got up from her bed. She started feeling heavy because of her 5 months baby inside her.

She went down the stairs and saw the mess from last night. Fortunately, the servants started cleaning already. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of bread. Suddenly, Soojung went down to the kitchen too.

"Morning! You didn't sleep with me last night...you slept with Jiyong right??~" Soojung teased, pointing at Eunjung. Eunjung blushed as she put her head down so that Soojung couldn't see her red cheeks. Soojung giggled.

"Last night was like a fairytale..." Soojung said as she remembered what happened the other night.

"What happened?" Eunjung asked.

"Youngbae...he...he proposed to me..." Soojung said, blushing.

"Really?" Eunjung asked with her eyes widened. Soojung nodded.

"And you said?" 

"Of course yes!!" Soojung said as they both squealed.

"What's all these noise?!!" Suddenly someone shouted, it was a girl's voice. The two of them were confused. It was Seohyun's voice.

Eunjung and Soojung's eyes widened as a stranger-girl figure went inside the dining room.
She looked, sleepy. Her hair was messed up and her make up was all over her face. Her racy dress showed that she has a curvy line body and a fair skinned body.
"W-who are you??" Soojung asked, stuttering.

"You don't know who I am?!" Seohyun shouted, irritated by the question. Soojung and Eunjung shooked their heads.

"I am--"

"Lee Seohyun?" Suddenly a voice came out from Seohyun’s back. It was Jiyong’s voice.


“Oppa!!” Seohyun squealed as she grabbed Jiyong’s arm and leaned on it. Soojung looked at her in disgust and Eunjung’s brows furrowed, her eyes widened, as they became hotter and hotter. Jiyong struggled to get his arm out of Seohyun’s grip. He looked at Eunjung who had the sad expression. She shook her head and quickly went out of the kitchen.

She went inside the bed room and locked herself up. She decided the only thing that would make her feel better is to take a warm shower. After taking a warm bath, she got out with a smile. She had been thinking in the bathroom, that the girl might not knowing that Jiyong’s already married and so on. But in the end, she was really afraid, that Jiyong would leave her and fled with that girl. She was really afraid of losing him.

Suddenly, someone knocked the room door.

“Eunjung-ah, come out, will you?” Jiyong begged her to unlock the room door. At last, she unlocked it.

“Ah…Eunjung-ah, she-she’s just nobody… Don’t think too much about it…” Jiyong assured her.

“D-Don’t worry about it…I’m not bothered by her…” Eunjung said, giving a small smile to Jiyong.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


“Oppa, why are you so down?” Seohyun asked Jiyong. She had been pestering him since early in the morning and Jiyong was so much irritated. 
 

"You should go." Jiyong said firmly.

"What?! Why?! Do you not love me, oppa?!" Seohyun said, ily. 

"I never lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter