Secret Feelings

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was Monday already, Eunjung had sent Yongjun to school. She took a bus which could take her to her company. She smiled looking outside through the window. 

*I hope today will be good..* she thought to herself. 

The bus stopped at the bus stop which was right in front of her company's building. She went inside the building and directly went to her floor and was greeted by her assistant, Hyerim. 

"Today, Mr. Kwon will come and we'll discuss further about the party.." Hyerim informed eunjung and she nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 3 hours, Jiyong and his assistant, Jinki came and was greeted by almost everyone. Eunjung bowed her head a little and greeted Jiyong, professionally. They headed to the meeting room, Jiyong eyed Eunjung and their eyes met. Jiyong gave her a playful smile and Eunjung scoffed. 

Flash Forward...

"So, let's end the meeting here.. I will call all the planner and you -- I mean Mr. Kwon will make the documents and proposals.." Eunjung gave her conclusion. Everyone nodded. Jiyong didn't understand a thing and only focused on Eunjung. He was incredibly fascinated by Eunjung's changes. 

Hyerim's eyes and  Jinki's were locked and they both started smiling, blushing on their own. They bid each other goodbye. Jiyong was walking passing by Eunjung when he held her hand softly and let it go. His eyes were looking in front but his fingers were touching hers. He then went away, smiling by himself. Eunjung's eyes widened, her heart raced. She felt her cheeks burning. 

*come back to your senses!* Eunjung mentally hit her head. 

"Are you okay, Ms Kim?" Hyerim asked. 

"O-oh, I-I'm okay..." Eunjung answered, stuttering.

"Eyy...I've been thinking, I think you have something going on with Mr. Kwon..." Hyerim told Eunjung which made Eunjung's wide eyes became wider. 

"W-what?! No! T-then, what about you and Jinki you guys were like...smiling to each other all the time!" Eunjung changed the subject. Hyerim blushed. 

"S-so its true? You guys are really dating?" Eunjung was surprised but felt very happy for her assistant -- or friend.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*tring tring tring*

"Hello?" Eunjung answered her phone. 

"Hi ! Unnie! Its been a long time isn't it!" Dara greeted.

"Hahaha, yes it has been, what's up?" Eunjung replied in a friendly way as possible.

"I was wondering if you'd want to go to Vacation with me and my boyfriend?" Dara asked. 

"Umm... I don't know Dara-sshi... I'll inform you later !"  

With that, they hung up on the phone. Eunjung was extremely confused. 

*should I go? I shouldn't!!* Eunjung screamed loudly in her mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter