That Night, That Kiss

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

So i told her that we should sleep together tonight, but... she...of course, she rejected. I even told her that we should, for omoni, but still, she refused. She said that she'll be sleeping in the room next to mine, so i agreed.

Suddenly, omoni called us to her room, probably to thank us for staying with her. We walked into her room slowly, not making noise.

"ne omoni? you called us..." I said to mother who was still closing her puffy eyes.

"ah ne, i want to thank you you both, who had been accompanying and comforting me for the past few days..." she opened her red puffy eyes and thank us.

"aniyeyo omonim..." eunjung said as she smiled and bowed to her.

Eunjung signaled me to bow at omoni, with her eyes, i looked at her with a why-should-i look, but eventually, i lost, i bowed 90 degree to omoni.

"ah, you guys should sleep in Jiyong's room for the night, okay? i've told the maid to clean it"

"ne?" eunjung looked at me with disgust and why-should-i look.

"ne omoni..." she looked at me in disbelieve.

Eunjung's POV

Sleeping together, in one room...oh no...another nightmare. But however i couldn't refuse, if i refused, omonim will surely be angry and pissed off with me, and sad of course, so i just bowed to her, telling her 'okay' indirectly. Somehow, jiyong smirked at me, aahh!! i felt something bad is gonna happen tonight.

As i went inside the room, i put an oh-my-God look on my face, the room was so big, spacious and luxurious. i wonder what his room is like in our house, since i've never went inside his room. i looked around the room like a lost child, taking a look at every robots placed on a glass shelf.

"yah...i'm going to sleep first alright.." jiyong said as he changed his shirt and laid himself down on the king size bed. Suddenly my thoughts came across my mind, what is he doing?! he's supposed to sleep on the couch and i'm supposed to sleep on the bed. i walked to jiyong's side.

"yahh! can't you sleep on the couch and i sleep here instead of you?" i finally said to him.

"who told you to sleep on the couch?" He sleepily said. Somehow his voice sounded really y to me.

"then?! where am i supposed to sleep?!!" i shouted a bit.

"just sleep on the bed with me..." he said with a sleepy voice, again. his nonsense.

"h-how...just how can i sleep with you--" my speech was cut as he pulled my waist making me fall on the bed with him beside me, with his arms around me.

"y-yah...w-what are y-you doing?" i said nervously, trying to get up but he tightened his arms.

"just sleep..." jiyong said again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter