Husband and Wife

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung stood there behind the door, which was going to be opened. She was beyond nervous. She took a deep breath and exhaled the air. She smiled. She didn’t dare to bit her lips as she didn’t want her pink lipstick to go away.

“Noona, don’t be nervous! Fighting! You look so beautiful today!” Jonghyun cheered her and gave his hand to her. Eunjung smiled at him.

“Thank you!” Eunjung said.

The door was opened and all the guests turned their attention to Eunjung, who was accompanied by Jonghyun. She started walking down the aisle. Everyone admired her beauty, her dress and her make-up.

             

She tried to smile, even though she was so nervous. She wasn’t that nervous when she first married Jiyong, as she considered that as a fake marriage. She saw her colleagues and they were smiling at her, her assistant, Hyerim, was almost in tears.

Eunjung began to feel confident when she saw Jiyong waiting at the end of the aisle. He was wearing a white tux and a bow tie. He was so gorgeous.

At the end of the aisle, Jonghyun gave Eunjung’s hand to Jiyong. Jiyong took her hand and they were smiling to each other. The priest started talking the oaths and all. The couple’s heart was racing.

“So, Kwon Jiyong, do you accept Ms Kim Eunjung as your wife?”

“Yes, I do.” Jiyong said, firmly.

“Ms Kim Eunjung, do you accept Jiyong as your husband?”

Eunjung looked at Jiyong and smiled.

“Yes, I do.” She said.

"You may put on the wedding ring on each other's finger..." 

“From now onwards, I pronounce you as husband and wife!” The priest said. Jiyong grabbed Eunjung’s waist and kissed her, softly. Jiyong smiled between the kisses and so did Eunjung.

“I haven’t asked you both to kiss, but, it’s alright!” The priest said and everyone laughed.

Yongjun was so happy. He sat beside his grandmother and smiled to her. Mrs Kwon sees Little Jiyong when she sees her grandchild. She patted his head and smiled to him.

“Grandma! Don’t pat my head, you’re gonna destroy my gelled hair!” Yongjun said and fixed his hair. Mrs Kwon laughed.

*Honey, at last, our son found his true love and his happiness… I’m not alone anymore now, I have our grandson and…he’s funny and smart! I also have our beloved daughter-in-law, to accompany me shopping and cooking… honey, I’m happy…* Mrs Kwon thought and mentally talked to her husband.

____________________________________________________________________________________

After a few hours, the party ended. Eunjung walked down from the stage with Jiyong. They saw Dara.

“Hello, congratulations, you guys!” Dara exclaimed and congratulated the reunited couple.

“Thank you!” Eunjung said and smiled. Her eyes widened when she saw the little baby bump.

“Are you pregnant?” Eunjung asked. Dara nodded. Seunghyun soon came behind her.

“Hey, babe…” Seunghyun put his hand on Dara’s shoulder.

“omo! Don’t tell me, you two! Congratulations!!” Eunjung exclaimed. Jiyong came.

“Jiyong-ah, you knew about them?” Eunjung asked.

“Hyung! I knew you impregnated a girl but that girl is…Dara-sshi?” Jiyong with his widely opened eyes asked Seunghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter