I Love You

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Go for him…” Jonghyun said. Eunjung smiled as she had received Jonghyun’s blessing. She ran to the nearest bus stop and got into it. She realized on how much she yearned and loves Jiyong. She had misunderstood him and herself. She loves him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong was in his office, playing with his pen.

“Why is this girl? She dares to skip work for a mere date?!” Jiyong said, almost shouting.

Jiyong’s heart began racing and his eyes widened when he saw the girl he was talking about. He was confused as she was…crying. He stood up from his chair. Eunjung came in.

“Yah!” Eunjung shouted and tears began flooding her cheeks. Jiyong was…confused.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve been searching for me all these years?!” Eunjung shouted, again.

“I-I told you…but you didn’t believe me?” Jiyong answered, with a confused expression. Eunjung’s eyes blinked and she stopped crying.

“Well, your words are not…believable…” Eunjung said.

“I’m sorry…” Eunjung suddenly said. Jiyong’s eyes widened and he blinked.

“Y-you’re sorry?” Jiyong stuttered, surprised by her sudden apologies.

“T-that’s great! You know what, I forgive you!” Jiyong answered, not knowing what she was talking about. *She’s sorry? For what?* He thought. His heart was beating fast and he was nervous, that was why he couldn’t reply well.

“Mwo?” Eunjung looked at him in disbelieve. She got out of his office. *jerk* she thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“Omma, where’s ahjusshi?” Yongjun asked. Now that Yongjun talked about Jonghyun, Eunjung started to wonder where he was.

“He’s… Omma don’t know about it too…” Eunjung bit her lips.

“Omma, can I ask you something?” Yongjun asked before eating his noodles.

“Yes?” Eunjung answered.

“Is…Jiyong ahjusshi my father?” Yongjun suddenly asked and Eunjung’s eyes widened.

“You don’t answer, that means I’m right, aren’t I?” Yongjun continued to eat.

“Are you okay?” Eunjung asked.

“Of course… At least, my father’s…kind…fun, and…as long as he loves you…” Eunjung’s eyes widened again. *how could a 7 years old boy talks about love?!* Eunjung thought.

“Don’t underestimate me, but I love watching dramas and sometimes, I absorb the love-knowledge…” Yongjun said, clearing all Eunjung’s confusions.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Ding Dong Din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter