7 Years Later

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm going to tell stories on how they've lived for the past 7 years. So don't get bored. :):)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was Spring. Flowers began blooming. Everyone was so happy. Children hanging out with both of their parents. Couples being romantic with each other. Oldies holding hands. And, there were also people who were still managing. 

"Omma...where's omma, teacher?" Yongjun asked his teacher. He was the last person to leave. They were standing in front of the school gate.

"I'm sure she'll be here in just a moment, Yongjun-ah.." His teacher assured him. 

Suddenly, a woman, with a curly pony tail, bangs left hanging on the side of her face, wearing a pastel coloured formal jacket, came running towards the both of them.

"Omo, I'm so so sorry, Yongjun-ah.. Thank you so much Teacher Seo!" She held her son's shoulder and then bowed to the teacher.

"Don't mention it, Yongjun's mother !" The teacher smiled widely to her. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yongjun-ah, I'm sorry for picking you up late, okay?" Eunjung apologized to her son. 

"Everyday you're saying that and everyday you're doing that! Hmpf!" Yongjun crossed his arms and pouted.

"I'll buy you ice-cream, okay?" Eunjung said and immediately, Yongjun turned his head to his omma. He nodded and smiled. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*tringg tringg tringg* 

Suddenly, Eunjung's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and winced. 

"Ne?" She answered. 

"Eunjung-sshi! Where are you?!" Her supervisor scolded.

"I'm just...I was picking up--" 

"Come back here! The directors are here already! You need to make your presentation now!" The supervisor told her. 

Eunjung was in panic. She couldn't leave her son alone. She decided to bring her to the company. They both got into the bus and rode on it. 

They arrived and quickly went inside the company. They went inside the lift and she pressed the floor number 16. 

"Yahh! Why are you so late?!" Her colleague mouthed. 

"Can you take care of my son, Youngah-ya?" Eunjung pushed her son to her colleague. She went to her table and changed her sneekers into heels. She got some documents from her table and went inside the meeting room. 

She bowed to the board of directors, managers and the president. 

"Hello, I am Kim Eunjung.." She bowed.

"Today, I am going to present you a representation of the sweaters for winter...we have....." The presentation went on perfectly. Everyone in the room nodded and smiled. 

After 1 long hour, the presentation was finally finished. She then was asked many questions. Some were irrelevant and some were relevant.

"And that's all. Thank you for your attention and cooperation." Eunjung bowed. She successfully answered all the questions and doubts, which made them satisfied. 

Eunjung was the last person who went out of the room. All the colleagues went inside the room and congratulate her. 

"Eunjung-ah, congratulations! The directors really like you, probably you'll get a promotion!" Youngah said, complimenting.

"Omma!" Yongjun hugged his mother and smiled.

"I'm proud of you omma!" He exclaimed. 

"Aigooo...so cute..." Everyone cooed. 

That was her life. Sometimes, she would think what her husband's life was like. She wouldn't dare to go to his house and check up on him.  
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jiyong the lights of a room. The room was filled with a child bed, blue-white coloured wall paper, with trees and apples painted on it. He could see the horse, a moving horse, which was painted in brownish white. He could imagine his son riding that. He smiled. The things was brought and arranged by his mother and Eunjung when she was still there. He regretted it that he was not there to join them. He slid his fingers on everything that was in the room. 

"Eunjung-ah...where are you..." Jiyong whispered to himself. 

*tringg* *tringg* his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?" Jiyong answered. 

"Son, you have to come here, to the office. Now." Mrs Kwon ordered. 

Jiyong went out of the room. He directly went to his company. 

He was immediately called to the meeting room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter