Busted

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was sitting on the couch and Eunjung was in front of him. They were looking at each other as if they wanted to kill each other. Hyerim, Eunjung's hoobae was looking at them with her eyes wide open. She was probably surprised on how her sunbaes worked, or in other words, for them, fighting. Jinki was there too, trying to calm his boss down. He gave Jiyong a glass of ice water, but Jiyong turned him down by shooing him away. Hyerim and Jinki was...confused on what to do. 

Jiyong stood up, taking a deep breath and breathing it out. He put his hands on his pocket and walked out of the room. Jinki bowed to Eunjung and Hyerim and walked himself out too. Jiyong went to the cafe down the building. 

Meanwhile, Eunjung was crossing her arms and brows. *that jerk* she thought. 

"Sunbae... Why are you...so...why are you guys fighting with each other like, like as if you wanna kill one another! I thought you guys...were like close?" Hyerim sat beside her angry sunbae and spoke.

"C-close?! Are you crazy! We were never close, we never even...knew each other!" Eunjung exploded, making Hyerim's big eyes turned to bigger sized eyes. Hyerim backed herself out like woah. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Jiyong-sshi, hmmm..let's go out for lunch, okay?" Dara said on the phone, smiling and blushing. 

"Hm..okay, let's meet in Droptee cafe at 12.30 pm.." Jiyong replied. 

"Okay..bye !" Dara hung up on the phone.

Dara was in the toilet. She was leaning on the wall, smiling and chuckling to herself and started blushing. She walked to the mirror in front of her and tidied her attire. She gave a sweet smile before going out of the toilet. 

"It seems like our director's in love, isn't it?" Dara's hoobaes were in the toilet rooms when they heard Dara's conversation with Jiyong.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Yongjun-ah, omma's on the way there..so wait for me, okay?" Eunjung walked in a fast pace to Yongjun's school. 

After 10 minutes, she arrived and Yongjun immediately hugged his dear mother. Eunjung smiled and hugged him back.

"How's school today?" Eunjung asked.

"Its fine. Oh, by the way, I haven't seen Jonghyun ahjusshi for a long time already...I miss him..." Yongjun's happy expression turned to sad. He pouted. Eunjung bit her lips. 

Then, they were crossing the road, when a car almost hit them. There was no traffic light at that road as it was a small road. Eunjung pushed her son to the other side of the road and she fell. The car stopped right in front of her. She closed her eyes and ears. The driver went out of the car, shocked. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I...I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" The driver went out and immediately ran towards Eunjung. The driver was a girl, a pretty and beautiful one. Eunjung was mad but she apologized, sincerely. 

"Ah..ne.." Eunjung smiled half-heartedly and Yongjun came running towards her. “omma! Are you okay?”

“Can you get up?” The pretty girl asked, then she helped Eunjung by pulling her by her bleeding hand.

“omo, you’re bleeding!” The girl exclaimed. They went to the hospital.

“what’s your name, by the way?” The girl asked.

“I’m Kim Eunjung, and yours?”

“I’m Dara, Sandara Park..” Dara smiled, widely.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jiyong got a call from Dara. She told him that she couldn't make it. She had some things to do. Jiyong went back to his office.

He was driving home when he drove back to his old house, not his but Eunjung and his home. He still had the house key. He unlocked the door and memories started coming back. He gave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter