Could It Be?

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung’s eyes slowly opened as sunlight shone through the translucent curtain. She smiled when she saw Jiyong beside her, with his arm
around her waist.

‘Is this a dream? Am I still dreaming? Let’s sleep again…’ Eunjung closed her eyes again. She then opened them again. 

‘Jiyong?’ She chuckled softly, as she didn’t want him to wake up. 

She slowly held his arm to put it on the bed, instead of her waist, but she failed. Jiyong pulled her into a hug and kissed her temple.

“Good morning…” Jiyong said, softly. He opened his sleepy eyes and saw Eunjung’s face only inches from him. Eunjung smiled.

“I’m gonna cook breakfast okay?” she said. She brushed their noses, before leaving the bed.
Jiyong chuckled.

“She has grown up…into a romantic lady... hahaha”
____________________________________________________________________________________

“Omma, what are you making for breakfast?” Yongjun asked his mother, who was busy cutting vegetables.

“I'm cooking your favourite dish!” Eunjung patted her son’s head, with the un-dirtied hand.

‘And your dad’s too…’ Eunjung mentally told her son.

After eating the family breakfast, Yongjun was dropped at his school by both of his parents. Yongjun was incredibly happy. He had always
wanted to go to school with his mother and father.

Eunjung and Jiyong took the bus together. Eunjung leant her head on Jiyong’s shoulder and she closed her eyes. Jiyong smiled. It has been a long time for him to experience such perfect moment of his life. He really hoped that time would just stop.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The journey to Eunjung’s company took 10 minutes. Eunjung walked down the bus and Jiyong followed. Eunjung’s eyes widened, confused.

“Are you going here too? You’re not going to your company?” Eunjung asked.

“Of course not, we’re gonna discuss about our business here right?” Jiyong answered and gave her his amazing smile.

He interwined their hand and dragged her inside the building.
 

Everyone was looking at them and whispering among each other. Eunjung felt uncomfortable, but she thought that it was time to let everyone know their real relationship.

“M-Ms Kim…” Hyerim’s eyes widened when she saw her senior and Mr. Kwon holding hands, together. Eunjung was embarrassed by Hyerim’s confused look. She pulled her hand from Jiyong’s.

“Let’s start work now!” Eunjung clapped her hands together, trying to get everyone focused on their work and not her and Jiyong.

The three of them, Eunjung, Jiyong and Hyerim walked to the meeting room.

“Uhm… Mr Kwon, where is your assistant?” Hyerim asked, curious.

“Oh, he’s on the way here, why?” Jiyong asked.

“She’s got a crush on your assistant, Mr Kwon.” Eunjung answered for Hyerim and she blushed.

“M-Ms Kim!” Hyerim exclaimed. She ran towards the room and fanne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter