The Reunion & The Lotte World

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Woah....." Yongjun was already impressed by the entrance already.

Yongjun, who had never been to such places, got his mouth to an 'o' shaped. Although he had seen a picture of it in the internet, but this was the first time for him to see it for real. Eunjung felt a slight of guilt when she saw how Yongjun's eyes were. She put her head down and bit her lips. Jiyong was walking with Yongjun so she assume that her son was safe. She walked forward and was stopped when a person stood in front of her. She sighed. She moved to the right to let 'her' pass, as the person was wearing heels, but, the person followed her by moving to the right. Eunjung was confused. She turned her head up and saw her best friend.

"Soojung-ah..." Tears were flooding the eyes of both of them. 

"Eunjung-ah..." Soojung whispered and hugged her friend, tight. They both cried. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"You're such a bad friend you know!" Soojung exclaimed while sobbing.

"How could you not contact me all these years?!" She cried. Eunjung hugged her again.

"I'm sorry... I miss you so much..." Eunjung patted Soojung's back. 

They both finished crying. 

"You're looking good, Soojung-ah..." Eunjung looked at Soojung, who was wearing a coloured dress, which was a little above her knees, leather jacket and perfect heels. 

"Thanks...you look good too... You've got a good job, is that right?" Eunjung was surprised.

"How did you know?" Eunjung asked. Soojung chuckled and smirked.

"Don't you remember, I...am...a...great...detective !" Soojung laughed. Eunjung laughed too.

"Let's get a drink !" Eunjung agreed. 


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"By the way, is it just coincidence that we met or..." Eunjung asked, before taking a sip of her strawberry juice.

"Actually...Jiyong-sshi arranged this meeting.." Eunjung's eyes widened and nodded.

"And oh, are you...married?" Eunjung asked.

"Of course!"

"With Youngbae?" Eunjung guessed. Soojung nodded and smiled shyly.

"How many kids do you have?" 

"2 and a half..." Soojung answered, blushing.

"You mean you're pregnant now?" Eunjung's eyes widened, again. Soojung nodded. 

"Well, I've just found out 4 weeks ago" Soojung replied, smiling. She was indeed very happy and Eunjung was happy for her too. 

"Hm..eunjung-ah... May I ask you something?" Soojung asked and Eunjung nodded.

"Why did you leave, us,7 years ago?" She asked. Eunjung stopped drinking for a moment. 

"Its okay if you don't wanna answer that..." Soojung quickly said.

"Hmm.. You remember? That time when I was adopted once, by a wealthy couple? I thought that I finally will have a parent, or sort of. But, not a single smile or word I got from them...and then, I found out that...I was only used...for them to get money...like literally, they said that, they could only get inheritance if they have a child and...that's me..." Eunjung confessed. She felt that these things are no longer a secret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter