In Love With You

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's POV
 

I felt something soft and wet on my lips and its moving. Its lips. For unknown reason, I started kissing back as an arm slipped on my waist. Rubbing my back drawing circles with his hand. He deepened the kiss.

And who is he? I opened my eyes little by little. My eyes widened as I saw Jiyong. *He's kissing me...* that's the only thing that's on my mind. I started closing my eyes back as I started to kiss him back. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. We started to ran out of breath. I pulled a bit from him to breathe, he too, panted. 
 

"I...I think I'm falling for you..." He whispered softly looking into my eyes, passionately, deeply and sincerely. 
 

"I...I..."
 

"I confessed...you should too..." 
Without hesitation, I kissed him. Somehow, I just couldn't say those 3 words, 'I Love You', so, I just kissed him. He broke the kiss.
 

"So does that mean...you love me back too?" He asked again.
I blushed. I couldn't say anything but...yes.

"Yes..." I said as I kissed him more and deeply.

 

He kissed me back. I can feel him smiling while kissing me. Suddenly, he started to slip his hand under my shirt. I gasped. 
 

"Yah! What do you think you are doing?!" I widened my eyes as I shouted a bit at him. I sat down.
 

"Ah...baby right?" He said as he rub at the back of his head and chuckled a bit. 
 

"L-lets just sleep." I said as I shattered a bit as I lay down as turn to the other side. He slept on the other side of the bed. For some reasons, I still couldn't sleep.

My heart kept racing and my cheeks reddened, when I recalled those 'kiss-kiss' memory. 
*am I really in love with him?* That's the sentence that have been playing on and on, on my mind. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*still Eunjung's POV

It was morning already. I opened my eyes a little to see a chest in front of me. I gasped. I looked up a little. Jiyong. Its Kwon Jiyong. We're so close. I tried to move aside a bit but...I turned out to be closer to him as an arm pulled my waist. I widened my eyes as I let him do that. I smiled a bit as I examine his perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter