His Cold Side

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning already...
Eunjung was sitting on the couch at home. She was looking at the television, blindly. The show was a funny show, however, tears began flowing down, flooding her cheeks. She grabbed her phone and press the number 1. 
"The phone you're dialing now is not active..." 
She put it down and cry some more. 

Youngbae went home and called Eunjung, but there was no answer. He called Soojung and told her about it. She told Youngbae that probably Jiyong was already home and was having a quality time with his wife. But no. He was not.

Jiyong was brought by a lady. Not a pregnant lady. But a young lady, wearing pretty clothes, having a pretty face and curvy body. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


He woke up the next morning, with a headache. He looked around the room. He was familiar with it, but he couldn't remember where and when he had seen it before. The ceiling was white in colour with a circle glass light. In front of the bed was curtain, a patterned one. He then took a look at himself. He was still at his proper clothes, however his hair was a mess. 

"So, you're awake?" A voice was heard by Jiyong. Jiyong's eyes widened as he turned his head and saw a familiar figure and face. It was Seohyun. 

"Why did you bring me here?" Jiyong gave her a death glare.

"You know, chill dude." Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"You received the mail, didn't you?" She asked.

"So what?"

"You must've been so thankful to me...for revealing the truth.." Seohyun said proudly as she touch his cheek with her long and skinny finger. Jiyong glared at her.

"You want me to help you get revenge?" 

"What revenge?"

"She wanted you for money, didn't she?"

"Isn't it same as you?"

"But she made you fall in love with her, didn't her?" Seohyun said and smirked. Jiyong couldn't answer anything. He was just keeping quiet. Seohyun took that as a 'yes'. 

"Let me be your fake affair.." Seohyun suggested. *i can't believe you really believed me, such a fool.* Seohyun thought to herself. She admitted that Jiyong may be really smart at work and studies, but he's really and idiot when it comes to love problems. 

"I...I...don't wanna have revenge on her. She's the woman I love. I'm going now.." Jiyong said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Eunjung was at home, with blackish eye bag under her eyes. She sat at the dining table, holding a glass of water but didn't even take a sip of it. She knew that by doing that, it'll be dangerous for the baby inside her. A tear escaped her eye when she thought about her baby. 

She got up from her chair, slowly and went to the kitchen to get herself food. Suddenly, a smile played on her lips and tears burst out of her eyes. The memory of when she dropped a glass because of the awkwardness of what happened the night before, which was when they kissed. 

She wiped her tears and fanned herself so that tears would stop coming out. She saw a ramen. 

In the end, she ate the ramen. Usually, she would eat that with pleasure, but now, she couldn't even taste a thing. She kept wondering where Jiyong had been staying all night, was he alright? Was he with someone now? Was he safe? Was he hurt? Was he in pain? 

Suddenly, she heard the house door opened. She stopped eating her ramen to take a look. She walked outside and saw the figure she had been missing all night long. Jiyong. He took off his jacket and threw it to the chair near the door.

"Jiyong-ah, you're back!" Eunjung greeted him. 

"Look, I'm sorry...I was..I was trapped. Seohyun asked me questions, and...and--" Eunjung tried to explain but she was cut.

"And you confessed everything? That you me for money, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter