Preparations

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This time, let's have the party made by ourselves! Not by the help of the chefs and servants! Let's return to highschool proms!! Fighting!" Youngbae cheered as he grinned and everyone agreed.

"So what are we going to do now? The party's in...29 hours." Seunghyun the smarty guy asked as he looked as his tudor watch and furrowed his brows.

"Eungg...let's ...buy wines and ingredients to cook the food..." Youngbae answered and he hesitated a bit.

"Jiyong and Eunjung, go buy the cokes and wines. AND ingredients And some fish and beef!" Youngbae instructed as Jiyong and Eunjung looked at each other.

"Daesung, Seunghyun and Seungri will be incharged of the guests list and decorations." Youngbae pointed at the three of them. And the three musketeers nodded and put their thumbs up.

"What about me?" Soojung pointed to herself.

"As for you...you'll be with me..." Youngbae replied and winked. Soojung blushed.

"We'll be cooking with the remaining ingredients in the kitchen.." Youngbae told her as he put his arms around her shoulders. And everyone just stared at the YoungSoo couple. Just then, they felt eyes on them.

"Yah! What are you doing?!! GO!" Youngbae instructed as they scattered and do as they were instructed. 
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm...so we should go to...Tokyo supermarket right?" Eunjung asked as she examined the map which she was holding.

"Don't worry, I know really well the way here" Jiyong told as he started the car.

"Are you showing off ???" Eunjung asked.

"What if I am?" Jiyong asked back annoyingly.

"Tchh..." Eunjung commented as she crossed her arms just below her baby bump which was now very visible. Jiyong laughed a bit as he began driving towards the market, Eunjung smiled secretly as she turned her attention to the window beside her and looked at the scenery.

 

"We're here." Jiyong said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. Eunjung did the same too. They arrived at the supermarket, and they went out of the car. 

"Oh look! Fish! Fish would be good for dinner!" Eunjung pointed to the Fish Stall and walked there, cheerfully. Jiyong just nodded.

"Let's buy beef!!" Eunjung drag jiyong by grabbing his hand.

"Let's buy vegetables!"

"Let's buy shrimps! Tempura!"

"Let's buy udon and ramen!"

"Let's buy fruits and syrups for punches"

"An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter