Follow Your Heart

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

So the plane landed in Japan. We arrived at Haneda Airport. “woahhh, daebak...” Thats all me and Soojung could say. Probably, the guys and jiyong, its just a building, but for us, its like WOW!

After we pick and gathered all our luggages, we walked outside. There was a limousine waiting for us to get in.

The driver opened the car door for us to get in.

The limousine was...daebak. There were drinks provided, not just mineral water, but...wine, red wine. Unfortunately, because i’m pregnant, its impossible for me to drink. Gaaahhh!!

After a journey of 45 minutes, we arrived at a mansion.BIG mansion. The mansion was a minimalist design, which made it look elegant and modern. In front of the mansion, there was a row of roses, red, white and pink roses.

“woaah...” i said while my eyes rotating from left to right and up to down.

“yah...just look in front.” Suddenly someone put his hand on my head and rotate it to front.

“what the—“ I said to him, it was Jiyong, i knew it, i just knew it.

“you almost bump yourself to the wall, okay.” He said. Waiting-for-a-thankyou face crept out on his face.

“t-thanks?” i said, hoping that its the word he wanted to hear.

“tchh...” Then he just walked along with the guys.

 

We all pick our rooms, accordingly. Okay, i was supposed to be in one room with Jiyong but, I don’t really agree, so i decided to be in one room with Soojung instead. I unpack some of my things when...

“yah...eunjung-ah, aren’t you supposed to be in one room with Jiyong-sshi?” Soojung suddenly asked.

“eung...I switched.”

“waeeeee?????” Soojung pouted and whined.

“wae? You don’t want to sleep with me?” i pouted back and asked.

“i-its not like that, its just, you and jiyong are now, OFFICIALLY married and...”

“and?” I raised my eyebrow.

“I want to have a quality time with Youngbae-sshi...” Soojung said while her cheeks became rosy pink.

“y-you guys, want to...like...do it?!” I widened my eyes.

“a-aniya!! Not really doing it, just sleeping together...” Soojung said, denying while signalling me with crossing her hands.

“so...you really, want me to go?”

“aniya, its alright!” Soojung said while smiling.

However, i felt...guilty for Soojung, but, at the same time, i DON’T want to be in the same room with Jiyong. Please. So....i guess, i’ll just be selfish this one time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*still Eunjung's POV

It was 12 o’clock midnight already and i still couldn’t sleep, you know why? I’M HUNGRY!! Eotteokhae!!! I couldn’t just wake Soojung up and tell her to get me food, the maids are all asleep. And the person, who should be responsible for this is...Jiyong. He should be buying me food, its also his baby after a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter