Gone

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omoni, what do you mean she's gone?!" Jiyong asked in full of panic. 

"She ran away from the hospital...with the baby. Do you have any idea why?" Mrs Kwon asked, almost crying. 

"Its not the time to ask why, its time to find her, I'm not letting her go." Jiyong told his mother. He immediately went out of his office and got into his car. 

"I don't want to lose another important part of my life.. Eunjung-ah, don't go.." Jiyong whispered to himself. Tears began falling down, rolling down his cheeks. He wiped them off. 

"Hello, Soojung-sshi, have you seen Eunjung? Is she with you?" Jiyong asked, through the phone. 
"No...she's not. W-what's going on?" Soojung asked, worried.

"She's gone. She ran away from the hospital. Can you please, ask the other guys, if they had seen her? Thanks."

"Sure!" 

With that, Jiyong ended up the call.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong met up with Soojung, Youngbae and the other guys. 

"Jiyong-ah, do you have any idea of where she is?" Youngbae asked. Jiyong did not answer, but lower his head and Youngbae took that as a 'no'.

"Did you two fight?" Daesung asked. Jiyong once again did not answer and lowered his head down.

"What happened?" Soojung asked, taking his silence as a 'yes'.

Jiyong told everything. Youngbae clenched his teeth. His fingers turned into a fist, which quickly hit Jiyong's cheek. Jiyong's edge of lips bled.

"You...you're such an idiot for letting her go, and for not trusting her. You should've trusted her. You are such an idiot, Jiyong. You may be smart at everything, but not this one!" Youngbae blurted out everything that was in his mind. 

"Oppa, let's go..." Soojung wiped her tears away, grabbed Youngbae's arm and got out of the house. 

"I'll get going too...hyung." Daesung emphasized the word hyung, indirectly telling his 'hyung' that he's not worth to be called such polite way. 

Seungri and Seunghyun went out of the house without saying anything. Seungri ruffed his fingers through his hair and rolled his eyes. Seunghyun did not say anything. He didn't know what to advice his dear dongsaeng. His dongsaeng was too much. 

Just then, Mrs Kwon arrived at Jiyong's house. They bowed and left.

Jiyong buried his face with both of his hand. Tears burst out of his eyes. He was about to call the police to help him search, but was interrupted when his mother came and patted his shoulder. 

"Jiyong-ah..."

"Omoni..." Jiyong hugged his mother's waist beside him and cried. His heart was in terrible pain.

"I'm so stupid.." 

After letting his emo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter