Death

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Noone's POV

 

"stay here with me"

with Jiyong saying that, Eunjung could only feel her heart beating which was racing hard. Eunjung widened her eyes, trying to get on her senses and pushed jiyong's chest a little, signaling to let her go. But, it only made Jiyong tightened his arms.

"ji...jiyong-ah, i...i can't breathe..." Eunjung said, shattering. Fortunately, Jiyong realized and let her go. After Jiyong let her go, Eunjung ran up to her room, with her hands on her chest, she could even hear her heart beat which was so loud and fast like anything.

when Eunjung went into her room, she sat down on the couch and held her hand on her chest.

"no way...this can't be happening...and besides he's drunk...come back to reality eunjung-ah" Eunjung said to herself while hitting her head a little.

"aishh...i'd better sleep. right, baby?" she then rubbed her baby bumb softly and talk to it.

"your dad is crazy...ckck"

Jiyong's POV

I must be crazy. That's the only thing i can think of right now. No, i was drunk that's why i...i did that. When i went inside my room, i just threw myself to bed and i just can't stop thinking about what i just did. The feeling that i've never felt before, the thing i've never done before, i just..just did it.

The next morning came, however, to not feel awkward, i've decided to forget everything that happened the other night. I know she'll forget about it too.

"ne omoni?"

"abeoji?"

"what?!"

"ne, i'll go now"

 

Eunjung's POV

Oh God! help me! its gonna be so awkward when i see him downstairs...i really hope i could just have an invisible coat, like Harry Potter has. And i know it'll never happen. Well, i just took a step down the stairs, when i saw Jiyong running to the door and get inside his red Ferrari. What happened? Well, it's alright, so, i won't have to eat an awkward  breakfast with him. i sat down at the dining table and suddenly...

"miss, we got a bad news." Miss Jung, my personal assistant reported to me, worriedly.

"ne? bad news? what is it?" i a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter