Go For Him

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Dara came out of her room, looking happy with a smile plastered on her face, inside she was dying. Jiyong, unexpectedly, was waiting for her, he was leaning against the wall beside her room. 

Their eyes met, Jiyong couldn't see the happiness and peace in her eyes anymore, he could only see sadness and anger. 

"Jiyong-sshi, do you know why I was so happy and excited coming here to Jeju? I probably have come here about thousands of times..." Dara said. Jiyong stayed quiet. 

"Because...I came here with you, that's why I was so happy... " Dara's eyes was filled with tears. With that, she went away with a disgusted smile. She still couldn't believe that Jiyong couldn't love her just like how she loves him. Jiyong couldn't do anything, but to just let her go. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh…Jonghyun-ah…” Eunjung woke up after feeling the movement of Jonghyun’s fingers on her forehead, brushing her bangs.

“Noona… you don’t have to sleep like this, your back will hurt…” Jonghyun gave her the warmest smile.

“Are you feeling better?” Eunjung asked and Jonghyun nodded. Yongjun squealed running towards him.

“Ahjusshi!!!” Yongjun exclaimed. He hugged Jonghyun by his waist. Jonghyun winced making Yongjun loosed his hug when he heard his ahjusshi winced.

After Yongjun finished talking and telling Jonghyun on how much he had missed him, he went to school, leaving Eunjung and Jonghyun in the apartment. Eunjung made porridge for Jonghyun to eat.

Jonghyun was sitting at the dining table waiting for his breakfast. He had to admit that he missed Eunjung so much. He just wanted to hug her right then, feeling her warmth. She never changes. She is still so beautiful. Her beauty was so attractive to him. She gave him a warm smile and gave him the bowl of porridge, along with some side dishes.

“Eat…” Eunjung told him. Jonghyun began eating and tears fall.

“W-wae? It doesn’t taste nice?” Eunjung’s eyes widened.

“Ani…it tastes so good, that I’m so touch…” Jonghyun wiped his tears away and gave her a sad smile. Eunjung could sense sadness in him. she had dozens of questions to ask him, but she felt that it wasn’t the right time.

After the breakfast, Eunjung went to take a shower to go to work and Jonghyun sat on the couch.

Eunjung went out of the bathroom and saw him watching the TV, blankly.

“Jonghyun-ah, I’m going to work first okay?” Eunjung bid him good bye, when Jonghyun stood up and pulled her into a hug. Eunjung’s eyes widened. Jonghyun buried his face in her shoulder. She could feel his tears wetting her shirt, but she didn’t mind.


“Eunjung noona… I’m sorry… and thank you for everything…” Jonghyun broke the hug and said softly. Eunjung’s eyes was filled with tears. *Is he…leaving?* She thought.

“Jonghyun-ah, are you leaving or g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter