Arising Problems

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They arrived safely in Seoul, South Korea. Soojung and Youngbae got into one car, which was Youngbae's. Daesung got into his mercedes and Seungri and Seunghyun got into their own cars. Jiyong and Eunjung were fetched by Driver Lee. 

They arrived home. Eunjung directly lied herself down on the couch in the living room. She couldn't lie. She was very tired. She's carrying a 5, almost 6 months old, in her tummy and her back was aching. She began feeling dizzy as she tried to sit down and caught the sight of Jiyong beside her, smiling and her. He grabbed Eunjung's wrist to help her to get up.

"Babe, you should've ask for my help, you know I'll always be there for you..." Jiyong said.

Eunjung couldn't help but smiled and blushed.  


Then...
Jiyong opened his laptop and checked for his email, like what he always do. He clicked the inbox, scrolling down and found a familiar email address.

'[email protected]'

He opened the email and clicked on the attachment to download it. After finishing the download. He clicked to listen to the voicemail.

"You purposely seduced him didn't you?"

"What?"

"Didn't you?!"

"Yes, I purposely seduced him!"

"You married him for money didn't you?!" There slight was a pause there.

"Yes...I married him for money." The voice mail stopped there leaving Jiyong in disbelieve. He wanted to not believe. But he couldn't. 

Jiyong's tears began to fall and roll down his cheek. He wiped them. He replayed it once again. His heart felt like it had been ripped off into pieces. He hated the feeling of being used for money...again. 

The girl that had finally melted his cold-heart, the girl that had finally changed his old way of life, that made him realized what 'Love' is, is the girl whom also tear his heart off. 

*knock* *knock*
Eunjung went inside the room, bringing a glass of water. She was confused as saw a disgust expression of Jiyong. He replayed the mail once again, loud enough for her to hear. Her eyes widened. The glass fall onto the hard ground. Tears flooded her eyes as one by one began falling and rolling down her cheeks. She knew by then that Jiyong had misunderstood. 

"Ji-Jiyong-sshi...i-its not like that.." She stuttered as she took a step forward. She stepped on a piece of glass which went through her slippers. The glass made her foot bled a little. She winced as she tried to walk towards Jiyong, who stood up with his teary eyes. He held her arm to help her to walk. He sat her down in the couch in his study room. She sat down. Jiyong went to get the first aid box. He kneeled down in front of her and grabbed her foot, which was injured. Her heart hurts seeing Jiyong this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter