Happily Ever After?

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngmi-ah! Don't fight with your brother!" Eunjung scolded her 7 years old daughter. Just then, Youngmi tears began streaming down her cheeks and she cried out loud.

"Appa!!!" Youngmi cried. Jiyong just woke up from his sleep. He went out of his room and saw his daughter crying.

"Oh, Youngmi-ah, why are you crying?" Jiyong asked, with his sleepy voice.

"Omma scolded me and Youngmin hit me! Look here, look!" Youngmi said and showed her hand which was not even red. Jiyong laughed. He carried his daughter and went downstairs.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Yongmin-ah, don't fight with your sister, okay? She's your noona, your only noona, say sorry to her okay?" Eunjung told her 5 years old son. 

"Here's your noona, Yongmin-ah, now apologize to her..." Jiyong suddenly went inside the dining room and put Youngmi down in front of Yongmin. 

"Jiyong-ah, you're awake already?" Eunjung was quite surprised, usually, during weekends, Jiyong would wake up at about 10 or 11 to regenerate his energy from working during weekdays. 

"Yeah..." Jiyong gave his wife a peck on the lips and smiled. Yongmin and Youngmi were giving disgusted looks to their parents.

"Where's Yongjun?" Jiyong asked.

"He went out jogging with his friends at 7..." Eunjung told him.

"Ah... I see..."  

"Omma, appa!" Yongjun said, with his manly voice. 

"Listen! Your voice... Wahh... Yongjun-ah, you're a man now..." Jiyong said, patting his son's back. 

"I'm going through puberty, dad..." Yongjun said, expressionless.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah, wifey, we should go on a honeymoon..." Jiyong suggested. Eunjung's head was leaning on his chest, while she was reading some documents.

"Hm? Vacation?" Eunjung sat down properly.

"Yeah... We haven't gone on vacation for like a year, you and I are always busy with our work and...we-" Jiyong was talking when Eunjung interrupted him by giving him a breathtaking kiss. Even after all these years, Jiyong would still be so shock and surpised when Eunjung kisses him. His heart was still beating so fast, as if he's being chased by a dog or something. lol.

"Yes, Kwon Jiyong, I love that idea..." Eunjung said. She put her arms around Jiyong's waist and hugged him tightly. She  could hear Jiyong's heartbeat and she loves it. Jiyong hugged her back. He smelled her scent, which was so sweet to him, no matter what, he just loves it.
"Where should we go?" Eunjung asked, breaking the hug.

"We should go to...Paris? London? America?" Jiyong suggested, but instead, Eunjung hit his head with her pillow. 
"Yah! Our kids still have school, we shouldn't go to a place which is so far away..." Eunjung said.
"Yah! You just hit me, you started it!" Jiyong smiled, playfully. He grabbed his pillow and threw it to her, which hit her face.
"Yah!" Eunjung threw a pillow to his face. There, they are spotted playing pillow fights.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Appa! Where are we going?" Yongmin asked. Since he was still little, he could stand in the car. He stood and his head leant forward. His omma was sitting at the front sit beside the driver's sit. He sat behind with her sister Youngmi and his brother Yongjun beside him. 
"We're going to the beach..." Jiyong answered and smiled.
"Yay! I've never been to the beach!" Yongmin exclaimed and both of his parents smiled, satisfied of their decision.
____________________________________________________________________________________

They arrived at the beach. Yongjun got out of the car and took off his headphone, switching off his ipod, to save some battery. Youngmi and Yongmin ran towards the beach and started playing with water. The beach was quite empty as it was school days not holidays. Yongjun was a little disappointed for skipping school, but he's so happy to be spending time with his family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter