Affair

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung’s POV

“marriage deal?” he said while he smirked.

“okay” I smiled playfully.

“lets not interfere with each other’s private life.” He said while writing down.

“have separate room.” I said.

“why?”

“because we’re not really, husband and wife…we don’t even know each other.” I said.

“ckk..okay”

“after the baby’s born, it’ll live with me.” he suddenly said.

“what?!” I almost shouted. *what the hell is he talking about, I’m its mother*

“yeah, for it to have a good life. It’ll have to live with me.” he blurted.

“good life?! You mean it won’t have a good life with me?!” I said, felt offended.

“you’re poor…you work in clubs, please, I don’t want my child to live that life like yours.” He said expressionlessly.

I felt fully offended. As much as how I’m poor and financially broke, I’m its mother, biologically. Please. He’s just so rude, I mean, I’m poor, but he doesn’t have to say that and he’s just indirectly saying that I’ll never be a good mother. I walked into my room with teary eyes, I sat down at the couch in front of the big bed.

“jerk…” I said while my tears started rolling down my cheeks.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong’s POV

I hope she’ll understand what I mean. She doesn’t have the money to raise a kid. She worked in clubs, that sets a very bad example for a kid. What if the kid’s a girl, she’ll make her to be like her right? I know I’m cruel, but that’s just life and I was just telling her in advanced, so that she’ll not be in a shock state when I take her baby-I mean my baby, in the future. I walked to my room and closed the door and I’m wondering unexpectedly…was she hurt badly?

“I must be going crazy with all this…aishh” I groaned and put myself to bed, as always, I felt cold.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunjung's POV

In the mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter