Ferris Wheel Kiss

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"yahhh! Hurry up !" Jiyong shouted to everyone in the house. He's always like that, never wants to be late. well, thats how he is.

"coming !" Youngbae shouted in reply from upstairs. Just when he got out of his bedroom, Seungri, who was half-asleep, went out of his room upon hearing Jiyong's shouting.

"hoammmm...whats that noiseee????" Seungri asked with his eyes barely opened and he's yawning.

"We're going out you maknae!" Youngbae smirked. Just when he heard the word 'Going out',  his eyes widened as he examined Youngbae's fabulous attire. Daesung went out of his room, tidying his shirt, when he saw Seungri still standing there with his pyjamas on. And, he just laughed.

"yah! are you really going to go out with pyjamas and that kind of hair??? hahahaha" Daesung laughed. His laugh is poisonous which made Youngbae laughed too.

"let's go, leave Mister Seungri behind. hahaha" Youngbae laughed and walked downstairs with Daesung. Soon Seunghyun followed. Before that, he laughed at Seungri and waved at him.

"Yahhh guys ! wait for me !" Seungri went inside his room and quickly got dressed up.

"Soojung-ah, hurryy~" Youngbae went up the stairs and knocked on Soojung's door. He cooed while knocking.

"ne~ oppa~" Soojung said when she opened the door and smiled.

"come on" Youngbae smiled back and they both walked together , when Seungri came out of his room, rushing, with his belt still, not buckled and his hair still messy.

"oh morning ! Soojung-ah!!"  Seungri said as he bowed and smiled cheerfully. Soojung looked at him and smiled sarcastically.

"ah...i thought we were going already, so...i forgot everything..." Seungri rubbed the back of his head.

"ckkk...so clumsy" Soojung pouted.

"come on let's go~" Youngbae put his arm around Soojung's shoulder and they walked together downstairs.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"we'll go first Jiyong-ah..." Youngbae who was driving teased Jiyong.

"bye bye bye bye" Daesung pressed the button to roll down the window and smiled cheekily.

"i thought i'm gonna be last, but it turned out to be you,hyung hahaha" Seungri laughed.

"ckkk...just go..."

"woaahh...somebody's mad" Youngbae said teasingly and Soojung who was sitting beside him, laughed along with the guys.

Youngbae, Soojung, Daesung, Seunghyun and Seungri went off to the Disneyland of Japan already. Yes they went to the Disneyland of Japan :)

"eyy...this lady is always so late..." Jiyong muttered to himself.

After 5 minutes, Eunjung came out of the house walking towards Jiyong who was leaning against his mercedes benz car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter