Baby?!

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They looked at each other "AHHHHHHH!!!!" They both sit and cover themselves with the limited bed sheet.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!!" Jiyong shouted. "Yah! What did you do to me, you jerk!!" Eunjung shouted back.

"I'm the one supposed to ask you that, !!!" Jiyong shouted.

Eunjung tried to calm herself down and Jiyong scratched the back of his head and groaned *what have I gotten myself into!! Geez*

"let's...let's just forget what happen last night and today." Jiyong finally spoke.

"Ne! Don't ever tell this to anyone and let's take that this never ever ever happened" eunjung said, agreeing.

"and we've never met before" jiyong added.

"Close your eyes, I'll..I'll put on my clothes and leave this hotel" jiyong said. "a-alright" eunjung agreed.

Finally, Jiyong left the hotel room. After 30 minutes, Eunjung too, left the room and went back to her small apartment and laid herself down on her bed. "Aahh! So comfortable..." Eunjung said.

"Yahh! Eunjung-ah where did you go last night?" Soojung, who just came back from the market, asked anxiously.

"I-I? I just...just..." Eunjung shattered.

"Did you..did you...sleep with a guy ?!!" Soojung guessed.

"I-I? Slept with a guy ?! No !! I would never do that, no.." Eunjung finally said, making a cross sign with her arms.

"Really?" Soojung asked.

"Really..soojung-ah, don't worry, I'm not that easy, I'm professional..." Eunjung said with pride and put both her arms on her waist.

After 2 months, "Yaah, eunjung-ah gwenchana?" Soojung asked worriedly to the eunjung who's vomiting.

"Aah, I'm alright, *wuekk*, soojung-ah" eunjung replied. "Eunjung-ah, don't you think you need to go to doctor? You've been like this for 1 week already." Soojung told her. "a-aniya, I don't need doctor...I'm alright, its just tiredness, that's all.." Eunjung replied.

"Really? I'm worried about you..."

"Yes, really" eunjung finally replied. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jiyong-ah, so, have you met the girl, I arranged for you to meet?" Mrs. Kwon asked.

"No. And will never." Jiyong replied coldly.

"Why,jiyong?" MrsKwon asked.

"I told you I'm not interested in relationships" jiyong told her with no expression.

"B-but, you need to get married soon, your father's a bit-" mrs.kwon stopped.

"A bit what?" Jiyong asked and sat straighter, with curiosity. "A-aniya jiyong-ah" mrs kwon shattered. "Omoni, tell me.."

"Actually, jiyong-ah, your father, he's sick.."

"Sick?"

"Yes"

"wh-what kind of sickness?"

"Liver cancer" mrs kwon said with teary eyes. Jiyong felt like a block just hit his heart, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter