Marriage Deal

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung’s POV

After Mrs Kwon said her speech, the guests gave her and us and applause. Me and Jiyong looked at each other. Mrs Kwon gave jiyong a ring, to be put on my finger. He held my left hand and put the ring on. Everybody applaused.  the ring was beautiful, I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

*the engagement ring

Mrs Kwon, then welcomed Mr Kwon, jiyong’s father. I was nervous. He walked up beside us and smiled happily, and patted my shoulders. It felt both weird and…father-like feeling, that I’ve never felt before, I can’t help but smile at him. this is probably the first time I felt like this, parent-like feeling. I had always felt…abandoned, nothing else, this time it’s…different.

 

“take care of my son, daughter-in law.” He said while smiling at me.

“n-ne, Mr Kwon” I said nervously.

“call me abeoji instead, eunjung-ah” he said softly, with a father-like smile.

“n-ne a-abeoji…” I said shattering. This is the first time, I called “abeoji”.

After his speech, we all went down, jiyong and me forcedly held hands together. Just when I saw Soojung grinning at me, I separated my hand from Jiyong.

“yaahh, you look awesome there.” Soojung said, amazed

“ckk..merong~” I said playfully. Just then, 4 guys came to us.

“Hi eunjung-sshi, we’re Jiyong’s close friends.” One of them with a spiky hair said. “ah, ne” I bowed to them.

“my name’s Yongbae, Dong Yongbae” He said and winked to Soojung. Unexpectedly, the great Soojung, melted and blushed. Hahaha well…

“my name’s Daesung” the guy with grey-dyed hair said, grinning. I smiled back to him.

“I’m maknae Seungri ! I should call you noona right hahaha” the funny-faced guy grinned with confidence. “well, if you want, you can, how old are you?” I asked. “18 hahaha” he laughed shyly. “I’m your noona then!” I replied.

“i-I’m Ch-Choi Seunghyun.” The tall guy hiding behind Seungri said. I was confused why he hid like that, does he hate me? “he’s just shy, that’s all hahaha”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter