Being A Father

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following day was Saturday, Jiyong went to the bakery nearby his house. He bought a circle shaped chocolate cake. He smiled. He will pay for all his bad deeds that he had done to Eunjung. He drove to Eunjung's apartment. He felt his heart racing as his finger pressed the door bell. 

Eunjung was in a mess after preparing breakfast for Yongjun. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, she was wearing an apron which was tidied around her waist. She finished cooking when she heard the door bell ringing. She wondered who would visit this early, tidied her hair and apron and opened the door. Jiyong's eyes widened, he blinked twice before giving her an awkward 'can-I-come-in?' smile. Eunjung let him in.

"Omma! Isn't that the ahjusshi, that we saw yesterday?" Yongjun stopped eating and his eyes widened when he saw Jiyong. 

"A-ah... That's right Yongjun-ah..! He has come to play with you today!" Eunjung mentally hit herself on her head. Yongjun smiled, widely.

"Ahjusshi, do you want to eat?" Yongjun offered. 

"M-me? I-I..." Jiyong was extremely nervous upon talking with his innocent son.

"Aigoo, Jiyong-sshi, you have to eat!" Eunjung dragged Jiyong to the dining table and sat him on the empty seat in front of Yongjun. 

"Ahjusshi, eat! Hurry eat!!!" Yongjun cheered Jiyong to eat, Jiyong was so stupid that he only blinks. He felt stupid but, he couldn't act right, he was too nervous. His heart was beating like crazy. 

"Yongjun-ah, I'll go wash first okay? You stay here with ahjusshi." Eunjung took off her apron and hang it on the hanger. She went to her room and took a bath. She smiled and chuckled when she remembered how Jiyong's face was when Yongjun talked to him. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, on the dining table...

"So..um, Y-yongjun-ah, how old are you now?" Jiyong asked, he rubbed the back of his head. 

"I'm 7 years old, what about you, ahjusshi?" Jiyong really wished that Yongjun would call him 'appa' but...he would be too shock to know now. But when?

"Well..um..I'm 29..?" Jiyong even couldn't remember his own birthday. Yongjun nodded and continued to eat his breakfast. 

"So... How are you guys doing?" Eunjung came out of her room, with a t-shirt and short pants. She looked so fresh, the look that Jiyong had never seen. *she's now an adult, huh...* he thought to himself. 

"Omo! Did you buy a cake, Jiyong-sshi?" Eunjung pretended to be surprised. She opened the box.

"Omo! Yongjun-ah! Its your favourite cake! Chocolate cake!" Eunjung exclaimed, making Yongjun's eyes sparkle. 

"Omma, give me one slice of cake, will you?" Yongjun begged. 

"Not if you thank Ahjusshi first.." Eunjung said.

"Ahjusshi, thankyou for the cake!" Yongjun bowed 90 degrees. Eunjung eyed Jiyong, she instructed him to pat his head. Jiyong finally understood and awkwardly pat Yongjun's head.

Yongjun smiled widely and eat his cake. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Yongjun-ah, mommy's gonna go to the supermarket for awhile okay.." Eunjung said. Yongjun nodded and continued to play with his cars with Jiyong, who was already glued to him, especially the toys and cars. Eunjung chuckled before going out of the door.

"Yongjun-ah, what's the name of this car?" Jiyong asked, curiously.

"Hmm..this is alphard." Yongjun told him.

"Ahjusshi, you don't know?" Yongjun asked and jiyong rubbed the back of his head, while shooking his head.

"Aigoo, ahjusshi, you're quite lame... Let me teach you!" Yongjun said. 

Jiyong smiled. Yongjun's exactly like him. Fans of cars. Jiyong pretended to not to know about the brands, when he knows exactly what it was and even what it was made of. He patted Yongjun's head, after he finished telling him about the brand names. 

"Woah, you're so smart, Yongjun-ah !" Jiyong smiled widely at him. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________


After a half an hour, Eunjung came back from the supermarket, bringing groceries. 

"Woah, omma, you brought so much !" Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter