Flight

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

"yahhhh!!!!Hurryyyy !!! Slowpoke!!" he said with a lot of anger. Jiyong's probably the type of person who's always punctual and never ever had he experience the word 'late' so i guess its a bit fun to , no i was kidding, its A LOT FUN.

"yah!!! hurry up! I'm gonna leave you now!!" he shouted again.

 I know, i know, i'm so so so slow...but please, be patient, i'm a pregnant lady. So i went inside the bathroom and changed into a yellow chiffon dress, which is above my knees. I tidied my hair a bit and looked at myself on the big mirror in the room. Oh i forgot to mention! We're now sharing room...But of course just for formality... I took my chanel bag, which was a gift from omonim, and went downstairs, slowly. i know, i'm just trying to irritate jiyong, who's already downstairs, looking at his watch.

"yah! hurry! the guys and soojung-sshi are there already!" He shouted a bit and walk towards the car. And yes, the guys and soojung are joining us. We decided to have them join us so that, First, it'll not be awkward and Second, we thought that it'll be a lot fun with them joining us.

So the journey to the airport took 30 minutes, fortunately, no traffic.

"oh ! annyeong!!!" i went inside the airport and spot them sitting on the rows of chairs. i waved at them as cheerful as i could.

"oh! Eunjung-ah!" Soojung waved back at me, she was sitting beside Youngbae exactly and embracing each other's hand.

"yaaaahh~ you're not the type of person to be late, Jiyong-ah....." Youngbae cooed and said.

"i think this is the first time in his life to be late !" Daesung said while patting.

"HAHAHA" Suddenly Seunghyun just laughed by himself, none of us laughed. yeah, he IS awkward.

"yeah, thanks to this SLOWPOKE..." Jiyong, who was wearing a comfortable t-shirt and black jeans with his bag on his back, just said it again. 'slowpoke'

"tchh..." i said and pouted as i glared at him, literally. Everyone just chuckled a bit.

"actually its good, you need to loose up a bit you know, hyung ! " Seungri said while patting Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong shot a death glare to Seungri. i just chuckled.

"yahh! l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter