The Lovebirds

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After going out of the Disneyland. They took a walk a long the park across the disneyland site.
Eunjung and Jiyong were walking with their hands locked with each other.

"You know...its the first time you called me by my name..." Eunjung said. 

"Really?" Jiyong's eyes widened as he tried to rewind the times. And he realized...yes, he had never called her by her name.

"Meany..." Eunjung pouted teasingly.

"Eunjung-ah..." Jiyong called her name which made her heart skipped a beat.

"Sorry..." Jiyong said while pulling her closer by pulling her hands to his body.

"W-wae? Why are you sorry?" Eunjung said as her heart beats faster.

"For never calling your name...Also...thankyou...for making me feel this kind of feeling..." Jiyong said as he looked at Eunjung, smiled and looked into her eyes. Eunjung was speechless...she was already struck by Jiyong's words.

"Also...I love you..." Jiyong said as he kissed Eunjung's hands and then the cupped both of her cheeks to kiss her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips.

"Yah...I've never heard any confession from you though...." Jiyong pouted.

"What confession???" Eunjung pretended to be dumb.

"Like...I love you.." Jiyong said.

"I confessed already..." Eunjung said.

"when?"

"I said I hate you.." Eunjung teased.

"Tch.. Okay! Hmph!" Jiyong scoffed and walked faster. Eunjung hurriedly walked to have the same pace as him and wrapped Jiyong's arms with her arms. Jiyong smiled as his heart rate raced.


They arrived home. Jiyong parked his car and they went out of the car smiling by themselves. The guys and soojung were watching Letters to Juliet in the living room. Actually, soojung and youngbae. Daesung, Seungri and Seunghyun were just seeing the TV without expression. Why? They lost the game called 'Paper, Scissors, Rock' to the Soojung and Youngbae team to watch the movies.

"Hey you love birdssss~!" Youngbae cooed as he heard the house door opened and Jiyong and Eunjung with they hands locked with each other. Seeing 10 eyes on them, they shrugged their hands off each other.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter