Telling Dara?

Wealth, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So the party's gonna be held here, in this ballroom and it starts at 7 pm and...the guests... Hyerim-ah, you'll be sending the invitations to the guests okay?" Eunjung told Hyerim and hyerim nodded, writing down all the notes in her small notebook. 

Eunjung walked around the ballroom, which has walls that's gold in colour and carpeted floor. The ceilings has beautiful paintings and chandlier lights hung. 

Eunjung sat on the small table, the only table in the whole room, actually. She then heard the door opened. She turned her head and saw Jiyong with a smile plastered on his face. 

The both of them bowed to each other and smiled. Jiyong had told Jinki to wait outside, so there were only the two of them in the room. Jiyong gave a sweet smile to Eunjung as they walked closer to each other.

"This ballroom is indeed very suitable for the party, Ms Eunjung." Jiyong talked so formally, that made goosebumps appear on Eunjung's skin. Jiyong chuckled. 

"May I have this dance?" Jiyong let out his hand. 

"I might not be good at it, though..." Eunjung said, but Jiyong didn't bother he still let his hand out and beamed. Eunjung gave her hand and Jiyong grabbed her waist, bringing her closer to him. Eunjung put her hand on his shoulder. Their hearts were racing as their bodies touch. 

They started dancing. Their eyes were locked. 

Actually, Eunjung had stepped on his a few times, but Jiyong didn't feel the pain at all as he only felt the fast beating of his heart. 

"Jiyong-ah, you know I'm stepping on you..." Eunjung told him. He nodded and gave her a peck on her sweet cherry lips. Eunjung blushed. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

After awhile, Jinki came in to the room and his eyes widened, seeing how closer his president and Eunjung were. 

Eunjung rested her head on Jiyong's chest and Jiyong smiled. 

"Oops..." Jinki went out of the room and smiled, seeing how happy his boss was. 

Eunjung closed her eyes and the formal dance turned to be s slow dance, where eunjung's arms were around jiyong's neck and Jiyong's arms were around Eunjung's waist. Jiyong kissed Eunjung's neck and smelled her scent. 

Suddenly, the door opened and Hyerim saw them and she gasped. Eunjung's eyes opened, widely. 

"Omo.." Eunjung quickly got out of Jiyong's embrace. The both of them were standing awkwardly.

Hyerim smiled and went out of the room.

"Please continue on what you were doing..." With that she closed the door. Eunjung blushed.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"So you guys are really in a relationship......." Hyerim told Eunjung who was re-reading the agreements. 

"W-what? S-so what if we are..." Eunjung blushed.

*Tring Tring Tring* 

Eunjung's phone rang.

*Dara Park*  

Eunjung bit her lips. She hesitated on picking her phone up, but at last she did.

"Hello?" 

"Unnie..." Dara's voice was shaky. 

"Are you...drunk?" Eunjung asked. She also realized that Dara was…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter