50 Shades of Grey (BANGUP)

Casualty of Love (Oneshot Collection)

Okay so this one is like....pure OTL please don't read it if you don't want to but I'm sure you all will anyway -_- this is for blu-devo. sorry sweetie i never got you aff name so let me know in the comments okay? i'll put that up here instead. i hope you like it though, i've never written anything like this before :|  sorry, long authors note, i'll stop now. enjoy~!

 


“You came back?”

“I did.”

“You shouldn’t have.”

“I wanted to.”

“Wanted? Or needed?”

“Both.” Yongguk nodded silently then, content with that answer. He sat up from the edge of the perfectly made bed and stood in front Jongup who was far on the other side of the room, standing in the doorway. It was a large bedroom that was probably the same size as Jongup’s house and it was dark with navy blue curtains closed to the afternoon sun, but he didn’t care at that moment. Whichever part of him would care, whoever Jongup was beyond that bedroom, was gagged and tied up in the back of his mind.

When Yongguk came to a stop before him, there was a moment of silence. Jongup wasn’t sure if the elder could hear how hard and fast his heart was beating, if it really was as loud as he could hear it pounding in his ears. Yongguk’s face was hard to read, not blank, just impossible to understand. His dark chocolate coloured eyes were invitingly dangerous.

“You sure?” Yongguk probed and put his hands in his pockets, defensive. His eye brows rose, testing the boy’s confidence in his choice. Jongup just nodded, reaching one hand out and tracing from Yongguk’s shoulder to his fingers that the boy held tightly when he pulled them from the elder’s jeans.

Yongguk felt a little tense but Jongup’s trusting eyes were easing him. He hadn’t expected the boy to come back even though he had hoped for it. Their first few encounters were exciting to say the least but he could see how they affected Jongup in some less than pleasant ways. However he nodded once and guided the boy into the centre of the bedroom, standing him straight and facing away from the bed. Yongguk swallowed hard. He could feel his gut heating up already. Jongup had just said he had wanted it, not when, but Yongguk knew it had to happen in that moment or both of them would go crazy. He gently rubbed his hands up and down Jongup’s arms when he saw the boy swallow.

Opposite them, the wall was adorned in a full length mirror. The sight of it had Jongup feeling uneasy but that feeling was always present when he was with Yongguk. The elder pressed gently on Jongup’s shoulders, as if to cement him in place, and as he cupped the boy’s chin in his hand, he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Both their eyes closed and they savoured the sweetness of the moment, Jongup letting out a content sigh.

When Yongguk’s lips left the boy’s head he began to circle him, until he was standing behind him. He pressed another chaste kiss to his neck, another to the underside of his jaw, before he let his fingers graze across the boy’s torso. He touched each part of his clothed body, dragging goose bumps onto his skin through the cotton. When Yongguk’s fingers reached the hem of the shirt, he pulled slowly to reveal Jongup’s toned and muscled abdomen that complimented his broad, strong shoulders and muscular arms.

Yongguk pulled it all the way off and threw the shirt aside to begin tracing the contours and ridges along Jongup’s torso. His skin was creamy and soft and the feeling of it under Yongguk’s fingers had his chest already feeling tight. He placed another kiss to the base of Jongup’s neck and one to his shoulder. As he ghosted Jongup’s skin with his breath, Yongguk’s hands found their way to the boy’s pants.

He looked up to see Jongup staring back at him in their reflection. He motioned with his eyes for the younger to watch what he was doing and Jongup followed. He watched as Yongguk slid off his belt, watched as he tossed it, quickly unclasping the button. He didn’t finish though. Yongguk looked back up to Jongup’s gaze and the younger met him. Yongguk wanted to see this, wanted Jongup to see him seeing it. He pushed his way into the younger’s jeans and felt the heat instantly. Yongguk watched Jongup’s expression change as his hand started to pull up and down, disappearing into his pants before coming back. Jongup’s torso fell forward just a few centimetres as his eyes closed and he emitted a short lustful groan.

“You’re not wearing any underwear?” Yongguk was pleasantly surprised and smiled at Jongup who struggled to nod. He took his hand back and the younger let out a soft gasp. Yongguk brought his hands to Jongup’s shoulders and straightened the boy up. It wouldn’t work if he wasn’t going to do as he was told. Yongguk snickered before turning his attention back to the jeans. He ped them and let them drop in one swift movement to the floor. Jongup was now and Yongguk could see it all in his glory in the mirror.

“Look at yourself.” He whispered into Jongup’s ear before biting it gently. Jongup’s eyes fluttered open and his body tensed suddenly at the sight of his own . He didn’t like it, having to look at himself being so vulnerable. But that was what he was there to be – vulnerable – so that he could give himself up. Yongguk completed his circle around Jongup until he was in front of him, pulling on the boy’s chin until their eyes met.

Yongguk pressed a sweet kiss to Jongup’s lips and guided the boy’s hands to the hem of his own shirt. Jongup took the cue and slid it hastily off the elder man’s body. It dropped to the floor with a quiet rustle and Yongguk put his finger tips to Jongup’s pecs and pushed him until his knees buckled at the edge of the bed and his hit the mattress. Yongguk took several steps backwards until he was against the mirrored wall. He gestured with his eyes and Jongup took the silent command to move towards the headboard where he situated himself with his knees up and his legs spread, just enough for Yongguk to peek between them.

The elder didn’t take his eyes off the boy as he reached beside him and into the dresser. When he wasn’t finding what he wanted, he forced himself to look away as he pulled out something that Jongup could not see. One of his fists was closed as he turned and took one step to the bed.

A soft hum filled the bedroom and Jongup bit his lip. It was one of the few times Yongguk hadn’t seen the boy smiling like an idiot. He looked unsure, afraid, but most of all, needy. That was how Yongguk liked it, how he wanted him. Yongguk his lips and rubbed his free hand across his chest and up to his collarbone, sighing sensually as he opened his mouth to speak. He thought very carefully about everything he wanted to say. It had to be just right.

The boy on the bed in front of him was quivering in a hesitant half-pleasured state that had Yongguk ready to tear his own clothes off. Instead he tilted his chin up just a bit and spoke clearly. “Touch yourself.” The command was subtle in his voice but it was powerful nonetheless.

Jongup’s expression turned blank as he took a deep breath and slid his palm down his toned stomach to his semi-erect . He kept eye contact with Yongguk the whole time, letting the elder stare deep into his eyes from his position on the opposite side of the room. Jongup felt like a performer, the bed his stage and Yongguk his audience. It was a erted show but Jongup couldn’t deny the thrill of having someone watch him do the dirty to his own .

At first he gripped it tight, sending a wave of electricity through his limbs. As he slowly began to move up and down the shaft, he folded in on himself. The pleasure grew in intensity with each slide of his fist and his torso became sticky with a thin sheen of sweat.

Yongguk’s lewd smile widened with each passing second as his eyes maintained steady contact with Jongup’s. The boy’s eyes were a mesmerizing molten brown that Yongguk wanted to drink from. Instead his own hand trailed across his chest, working its way to the button of his jeans. He did his best to control himself as he pulled down the zip and exposed his tight underwear. Jongup’s pace was quickening more and more until he looked like a compulsive or.

It was a crazy scene, watching Jongup fist his at such a speed mingled with the loud and heavy grunts that burst from his throat every few seconds. But Yongguk knew that feeling of desperation, he relished in it. “Stop.” The boy’s whole body convulsed as his took his hand from his and shoved it beneath him to stop himself from simply finishing the job.

Yongguk smirked at how the younger’s body twitched and spasmed in anticipation, want and desertion. He knew how the boy’s body would just be aching to continue being touched, how every inch of skin would be a thousand times more sensitive. Jongup was on the brink.

Yongguk stepped closer, letting his legs slip out of the denim pants as he took yet another step closer to the bed. He was feeling it – the desperation to be between those milky white legs, to be ramming into the soft behind. He had just enough control though to continue to watch.

“Come.” Yongguk waved his fingers and motioned for the boy to be on the edge of the bed closest to him. Yongguk’s lips twitched again, a smile struggling to break onto them as he stared hard at Jongup’s struggle. The touch of the silk sheets was undoing the boy even more but he managed himself into the position that he knew was expected of him. He kneeled on his calves, his palms holding him steady against the mattress.  Yongguk scoffed and allowed the source of the low hum to drop from his closed fist – a small egg-shaped . It was purple and already buzzing away as it dangled from its wire. He used his other hand to do a turning motion and Jongup obeyed with reluctant eyes.

Yongguk knew they were a lie though, he knew he would hear those sweet moans and delicate cries of pleasure in no time.

Before the elder took the last two steps, he bent to the floor and rummaged into the pockets of his jeans. He slipped out the thin sealed wrapper and threw it onto the bed where it hit the headboard before falling onto the pillow. It was too important to worry about later.

Yongguk moved then and situated himself in just the right spot between Jongup’s legs. He popped his index finger into his mouth and lathered it up lazily until tendrils of spit connected it to his lips. As he did that he turned the off, the only sound left in the room being Yongguk’s tongue, and put it down so that he could use his spare hand to expose Jongup’s rear. He pulled on the soft, supple cheek in order to get access to the puckered entrance that was really meant as an exit. Jongup groaned quietly in embarrassment but Yongguk ignored it. The slightly darker flesh of the boy’s had Yongguk’s mind spinning. He wanted it, to own it, for it to be his. And he would.

The elder dragged his finger from his lips and pressed it gently to the tight ring of muscles he was about to invade. He circled it just a few times before pressing in, meeting some resistance as Jongup’s body revolted, but found it easy enough. He started slow, moving in just to his second knuckle, in and out, in and out, as gently as he could before abruptly pushing in all the way and without concern.

Jongup groaned unhappily at the sensation of Yongguk’s finger inside of him, moving so quickly and inconsiderately. He bit his lip to keep back another irritated moan when he felt a second finger slip inside followed only a short moment later by a third. Yongguk kept the pace steady for a minute that felt like an eternity as Jongup got used to what was breaching his body. Soon enough though he was pushing back on Yongguk’s hand, the craving taking hold of him again.

“Hy-hyuuhhh.” Jongup’s moaned out, his back arching, as Yongguk pulled back his hand and pressed the to Jongup’s entrance in less than a second. He pushed gently and slowly, massaging the ring of muscles until they accepted the and it sunk into Jongup’s body, leaving a wire attached to a remote dangling between the boy’s legs. Yongguk turned it on, followed but a strangled grunt from the younger, and nodded once to himself; happy that Jongup’s breathing was already erratic.

The elder tapped Jongup’s , just hard enough to leave a light pink mark, and Jongup did as he was asked. He turned, his hips squirming, and settled himself back in front of the elder. He knew and held himself upright by holding tight onto Yongguk’s hip bones.

Jongup his lips as he curled his fingers around the hem of Yongguk’s boxers. He jerked them down roughly and suddenly when Yongguk changed the setting of the to its maximum. That was also when he caught sight of the second wireless remote in Yongguk’s hand. Jongup regained himself though and pushed up so that he was straight. Before Yongguk did more to his body, he put his hand around the base of the elder’s , squeezing gently. A stifled and agitated grunt echoed from Yongguk’s throat as he jerked his hips forward. Jongup frowned for just a second before moving his hand back and forth at a painfully slow pace.

Jongup held himself steady with one hand gripping Yongguk’s hip and the other working its magic on the elder’s . Yongguk hadn’t been in Jongup’s hand for long but he was already getting impatient and his grunts and half-s were making that clear. Jongup continued though until his hair was pulled on roughly and his head snapped backwards.

“Do it properly.” Yongguk’s voice had no malice in it, no authority. If Jongup didn’t know better he would have thought the elder was pleading. He sighed and although Yongguk’s hand stayed put, he bent his hand and wrapped his pursed lips around the tip. Yongguk shuddered when the younger’s tongue swiped across the top and his grip tightened. Jongup swore he could feel his hair tearing out but it didn’t matter, he enjoyed the burn. It prompted him to take a little more of Yongguk into his mouth, grazing his teeth against the sensitive, throbbing skin as he did so. Yongguk’s shoulders hunched for a second as his pleasure spiked from Jongup’s gesture.

Yongguk quickly became fully erect as Jongup worked him like a lollipop. When he was ready Yongguk ordered Jongup to stop and he did as he was told. Jongup turned back around, knowing it would be asked of him, and set himself onto all-fours because that was how Yongguk liked it. He liked to a faceless tight before sending him out the door. Jongup just wished he wasn’t another one though. He wanted Yongguk to face him as he took something the boy wouldn’t give to anyone else.

The elder tapped his cheek and when Jongup looked to him, he pointed at the square of plastic on the pillow. Jongup didn’t have to move much and chucked it behind him. He bit back a short laugh when it hit Yongguk’s nose. Each thing he did to annoy the elder, even if it was as small as throwing a in his face, would make the whole experience better. He liked the angry – more like slightly agitated – . He heard the rustle of plastic and gripped the sheets tight with his hands.

Before he had prepared himself fully for it, Yongguk pushed inside, pushing the deeper, and Jongup let out a long groan as Yongguk’s was engulfed by his muscles that instinctively tightened around the two foreign objects. Yongguk could recognise each sound that Jongup made and he knew the boy was less than conflicted between the pain and the ecstasy that had his body pulsating. Jongup was of course more inclined to the blissful feelings but it was the sharp moments of pain that had his adrenaline rushing.

He wouldn’t have said that the pain was the part he enjoyed though, it was the after affects. It was the secondary sensation of Yongguk’s nails scraping his skin raw; it was sting left behind by Yongguk’s palm that had him begging for more. Jongup was not a true masochist but he used the small pleasures he got from his pain to intensify the rest.

The was buzzing inside him and Jongup wondered how Yongguk was still able to fit with it stuffed between the boy’s prostate and his . He didn’t wonder long, Jongup was seeing stars that burned brighter and hotter with each passing second.

Yongguk held tight onto Jongup’s shoulders as he finally started to move at a slow but steady pace. Quickly though, the sensations of the , Jongup’s tight and his desperation got the best of him and his movements became swift and harsh. Jongup’s lower body was burning and not entirely in a good way. He could make it good though, he could make himself feel that sensation in a way that had his stomach tingling and his heart racing.

Yongguk could feel Jongup around him, suffocating his in an indescribable pleasure – he had to go deeper. He was moving too quickly to go all the way in but managed, with a deep breath and bruising grip on Jongup’s hips, to slow himself down. After propping up is right leg, having the sole of his foot on the sheets, he was able to get a better angle and Jongup himself let out an enchanting moan. Yongguk knew he hadn’t quite hit the spot; that he wasn’t yet letting Jongup feel the way he wanted.

The whole room was blurry and fuzzy; Jongup was just a mess of sensation, heat and pleasure. He closed his eyes at the sudden shift in position as Yongguk yanked him up and into the elder’s heaving chest. Jongup was up straight now with Yongguk’s face buried in his neck, his mouth open and panting hard against the younger’s skin, but Jongup didn’t open his eyes. He was beginning to feel what heaven was like as Yongguk hit just the right spot with every snap of his hips. The had already been massaging him right but with each Yongguk increased its pressure on Jongup’s insides, bringing him almost to his high that he was suddenly brought down from.

Jongup let out a choked and pained yelp as his skin was broken by Yongguk’s teeth on his shoulder blade, beneath the nape of his neck. He threw his head back in pain as he felt the spot tear. Glistening red blood trickled along his spine and down in between his cheeks. When Yongguk pushed him back down, preparing to put all his effort into getting to his , the bright colour caught his eyes and he pushed on one of the boy’s shoulders and the salty, metallic trail from the small of his back to its origin. He hadn’t meant to draw blood but the shining colour complimented Jongup’s pink and flushed skin so well that he bit down on his shoulder once more, sinking his teeth into the same spot but just a little deeper to keep the glistening red stream fresh.

Yongguk didn’t give a that the blood hit his fresh white sheets, he didn’t give a that they were soaked through with the sweat the dripped from both of their bodies. He only cared about hearing those whorish sounds spill from Jongup’s lips. He wanted to hear Jongup make those sounds because of him. And he got what he wanted, he always did.

Yongguk slammed one more time and pressed the in harder. Jongup half collapsed, falling onto his elbows on the bed. His knees were shaking and he wasn’t sure he could hold himself up any longer; Yongguk was doing most of the work anyway and the elder to could see that, feel it in the strength he had to use in his arms to keep the boy’s waist up high enough.

Yongguk felt crazy and he almost didn’t do it, it took several painfully long seconds to deliberate but the sooner he did it, the easier it would be. Yongguk pulled out. Jongup gasped at the sudden emptiness and his eyes flashed open in time to see the roof. Fresh hot pain shot through Jongup’s shoulders and into his fingers. His back was pressed against the mattress, digging at the cut. He quickly brought his tingling elbows up beneath him to get himself out of pain. The relief was intense and satisfying. Jongup quickly realised then that Yongguk had flipped him onto his back and sat himself on the bed as well, between Jongup’s legs. It only took a second or two before Yongguk was back inside, ing just as hard before.

This time, Jongup had gotten what he wanted. He was finally able to see Yongguk’s face, his eyes, as they had . Yongguk looked powerful, his expression intense as he concentrated on the pleasure. His eyes were screwed shut but blinked open when Jongup had to wrap his arms around the elder’s neck to stay in place. Jongup took a moment to stare into them, and Yongguk stared back. Jongup was the first to look away, Yongguk’s gaze proving more passionate than he imagined. The elder answered his thoughts with a hungry kiss that left Jongup’s lips swollen and hot.

Jongup lost himself when Yongguk suddenly took hold of his neglected . He could only see white as Yongguk jerked him off in time to his s until they became erratic. Perfect. They would come together. Yongguk had never allowed that before. Jongup was usually first. It only took another minute as Jongup felt himself building, the heat in his tummy pooling and begging to be let out. Soon it was too much and he did. At exactly the moment strings of white hit his bare chest, Yongguk’s s slowed to single sharp snaps of his hips as he grunted. Jongup’s mind was blank, riding his that wouldn’t seem to stop as long as the stayed put. His whole body buzzed  as he became limp.

Yongguk pulled out rather roughly and Jongup choked on a breath as the once more breached his body but on the way out. Both of them were sweaty, hot and tired. Jongup’s though was in too much pain for him to move despite the tingling happiness that had spread throughout him.

The hum of the turned off and Jongup heard the rustle of a plastic bag. Yongguk came back to the bed and pulled the blanket down from beneath Jongup, spots of red dotting the top layer, and pulled it back to cover the boy. Jongup had to force himself though to turn over.

He lay on his stomach, the burning cuts along his back too sensitive. Dried red streaks grew from the hot red circles by his neck. Yongguk slid into the bed beside him and pressed a kiss to his cheek before laying down on his side to face the boy. He faced away from Yongguk though, who began to trace the marks with the tips of his fingers, pressing his lips gently to each one as if it would heal them faster. “I’m sorry.” He whispered against Jongup’s skin, saying so much more than ‘sorry’ with those words. “But I can’t stop. I’m sorry you’ve stayed this long.” Yongguk sat up on one elbow and traced his finger in random patterns all down the younger’s spine. “I know you wanted to come back,” Yongguk swallowed as he the ridge of a scar just below one of the boy’s ribs, “you should have stayed away.” Yongguk was never far from the guilt that had settled itself in his heart.

He needed to feel the control that Jongup let him have, he would go insane without it, but it always left a burning hole in his chest. Yongguk also needed the affection though. Jongup endured so well before going so far as to even love Yongguk for the things he did. It only made the elder feel worse.

Yongguk lay himself half on top of Jongup. He was yearning for the warmth of someone besides himself. He craved the feeling of another life in his arms. He was addicted to the sound of Jongup’s breathing and the sensation of his skin. He was bound to much darker things but it was Jongup who kept him away from them.

“I’m sorry.” Yongguk pressed kisses again to Jongup’s shoulder until the boy sighed.

 Jongup was quiet, like usual but more so. His breathing was almost inaudible; Yongguk was only reassured by the consistent up and down of his back. The sound of his lips parting to speak had Yongguk pulling away to be able to see him. Jongup to his side, still facing away from Yongguk who moved himself into Jongup’s body and wrapped his arm around the younger’s waist.

“Don’t be. I want this.” Jongup smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the embrace of the one who treated him so roughly yet so sweetly.

 


Sorry one last thing I need to say. If you're going to request please do so soon. I'm going to close them once I get to 20 (I'm at 10) because I have another story in a competition so I have to get it done by the deadline. Thanks lovelies :D