DJ Got Us Falling In Love (BANGLO)

Casualty of Love (Oneshot Collection)

This one is more.....ually explicit (no though). But it goes with the song. Enjoy! :)

DJ Got Us Falling In Love by Usher (+)


 

Yongguk’s ears rung and his head swam as he adjusted to the heavy bass that vibrated his body. It was a new song he hadn’t heard but it already had him itching to dance. He took another step into the dark, crowded club, glancing around to take in what was already happening. He could see so many strangers grinding on each other and it made him cringe, several of them were making out as well. He couldn’t understand the appeal of surrendering your most intimate side to someone you’d never met, and would never meet again. Yongguk enjoyed the night life though. He enjoyed how breathless he became from dancing his heart out. He enjoyed the way alcohol could make him feel so mindless yet ecstatic. He enjoyed the lack of inhibitions but always knew to remain level-headed enough so as not to regret anything the next morning.

Yongguk strutted over to the bar and savoured the lustful looks he received from several of the women there without acknowledging them. He secretly enjoyed those kinds of looks; whoever they were from. He ordered a simple drink – a gin and tonic – something he knew could start him off. He leant against the bar top with his elbows, tapping his foot to the beat. Yongguk felt good. He was comfortable in this club, the way he would be at home and he had plans. The drink was just the right amount of fizzy and bitter and he smacked his lips with a lingering ‘ah’. Yongguk heard a quiet squeal from behind him and set his lips in a smirk. He could feel the speakers thumping the air but his body had recovered from the original shock of the loud music. Several laser lights began flashing across the dance floor and the entire club seemed to get hotter with the increase to the sweating mass only 10 or so feet from the bar.

The man ordered another drink, this one bright blue with curacao, and turned himself toward the crowd behind. He sipped slowly, with the matching blue umbrella tickling his nose. His eyes raked over the bodies. It looked like a hive of bees all swarming across the glowing floor. The room was bitter in his nose, sweat and alcohol creating just the wrong mix of pungent odours. He his lips again, letting the sweet flavours coat his tongue, and a moan only just caught his attention. Yongguk’s head twitched, twisting subtly to the side without him taking his eyes off the mass. He didn’t need to see who it was. He didn’t really care.

The music was too loud for him to hear the glass hit the counter; he only knew it was down from the resistance that met his hand. When he stood, his peripheral caught several of the women shifting in their seats, one even standing with him. She moved as he moved, towards the dance floor with long confident steps. When he got to the edge it was a tight squeeze but he forced himself through, getting carried with the wave as everyone bounced and twisted around him. He laughed out loud when he noticed the woman slinking through the mob. She was glancing at him as she snuck her way around the momentary couples and partygoers. Her eyes told him all he needed to know. This girl saw Yongguk as her prey, but expected what Yongguk wouldn't give - a one night stand. What really made him laugh was that he was meant to be at a 'gay bar'; but there were more straight people trying to find gay friends than anything. This woman obviously assumed Yongguk was at the club for that reason - or she was bi.

Everyone seemed surprised to find out he fancied the same . He was tall, ruggedly handsome with a trendy cropped hairstyle, he had toned but not bulky muscles - it was his voice that threw them off. It was deep and gruff, always coming out as almost growl which prompted his sister to call him 'Lion' since puberty. The fact was - Yongguk wasn't a stereotypical gay.

He took note of the woman's movements, the way she began to show off dancing with other people, gradually getting closer even though he tried to get further away. The crowd was not going where he wanted. Her stubby fingers slid along his broad shoulders as she wrapped herself around him, inching her way between his chest and a sweating couple he was forcibly pressed against. Yongguk shuddered at the feeling of her prickly legs against his calves - she hadn't shaved recently and he tried to suppress a gag. Her hair looked oily in the UV and laser lights that swept the crowd and only added to the hype created by the mix of drinking and music.

The woman's eyes burned into his but there was a barrier that stopped him from being affected by her gaze and he was thankful for that. He shuddered again when he felt the heat of her body rubbing against one of his thighs while her short finger nails grazed his back. The girl's lips set in firm disappointment when he tried to resist her placing his hands on her waist. With enough force she yanked his palms onto her ugly sequened dress. Yongguk felt mischevious when he gripped her tight with a rueful smile and he could see how she pretended not to wince.

Yongguk was sure he wasn't really hurting her, just making his message clear. It didn't take her much longer to work how annoyed and very turned off Yongguk was by her behaviour. Though he couldn't fathom why this made her try harder. She grinded on him hard enough that he would have fallen if it weren't for the people so close behind him.

The music turned into a grungy harsh electronica that was fuelling the moment and Yongguk's temper flared, an unusual feeling for him, and he let the anger turn him rigid. He pulled his arms straight by his sides and stiffened his legs, becoming a column in the centre of the club. He squeezed his eyes shut tight until he felt the woman disentangle herself and walk away. Yongguk's head was spinning like he'd been on a fast merry-go-round and a relieved sigh slipped through his lips before he carefully opened his eyes. He was greeted by the steady and surprised gaze of a noticeably younger boy who was tall enough to see over the mosh pit of people. Yongguk felt his soul being penetrated by the guy’s look and he could almost taste the chocolate that would match the colour of the irises. They changed though, when his lip curled into the shadow of a smile.

Yongguk’s dizzy head cleared instantly and he’d gotten halfway to the boy before he noticed he was moving. The guy moved as well, weaving between the people with both their gazes fixated and unwavering. It was a scene from a movie but Yongguk wasn’t seeing it in slow motion. He could only hear the music if he concentrated but why would he bother? He couldn’t get to this boy fast enough and when they did meet it seemed like the world spun faster. They stood face to face, the younger only a little taller, still like statues – just staring. Yongguk couldn’t work out why, but it was intense to look into this boy, to see how they wanted, no needed, the same thing. Yongguk hadn’t really felt like this before, not this extent. He felt more than the insatiable desire to feel every part of him mould into this other man. He understood why people would do the dirty with a random they met at the club. When Yongguk felt the heat and the rush of the moment, only driven by the booming music and intoxicating drinks, he almost forgot himself.

Yongguk blinked and in a second he felt the boy’s arms around his neck, he felt his own hands sneaking their way around this guy’s torso, he felt the friction of their bodies making him sweat. He didn’t need any more alcohol; the boy’s dancing was intoxicating enough. Yongguk never believed he would dance like that, that he would push himself against another body like it was . But he was. And it wasn’t weird. It was hot and heavy and he couldn’t get enough. He thought he might explode when he heard the younger gasp and flash a smile he could only describe as ‘naughty’. It made him laugh again which prompted a somewhat shocked look from the boy but he hushed him with a particularly meaningful .

Yongguk didn’t know how much time passed but it had to have been hours – hours that felt like minutes. He’d tried to leave the boy to get another drink but the kid had latched himself onto him and Yongguk happily towed him to the bar, buying both of them strong spirits. Yongguk could tell that this kid couldn’t hold his liquor well yet and only bought him one. He guessed he was only 18 or so. The kid even followed Yongguk to the bathroom and relieved himself at the same time. But really, Yongguk didn’t mind. He was mesmerised by the boy – his mop of noodle hair creating a sweaty mat on his forehead, his long limbs holding Yongguk into him with a vigour the elder had little experience of. What really got Yongguk going was the boy’s lips and the way he bit at them, them, pulling them into his mouth with all the appeal someone so young shouldn’t have.

Yongguk was surprised not only at himself, but that compared to his 23 year old self, this kid seemed to be just as experienced.

He was beyond exhausted when his watch ticked over to 3 am but this boy didn’t seem to let up. Yongguk could see how he would keep going and going. The elder had just gotten used to his nights at home in front of the TV. He retracted his fingers, splaying them while the boy’s still clasped his hand, trying to signal that he was ready to go. Yongguk looked up, the music finally penetrating his ears again, to find the boy looking at him with a strong mixture of disappointment and longing, a silent plea to stay. Yongguk had experienced heartbreak before but this was a completely new sensation. The hurt in the boy’s eyes transferred into him and he was dying not to leave, but his body clock had other ideas.

Yongguk shook his hand free and he could see the reluctance of the younger as his fingers clutched empty space. Why did it hurt so much to leave this stranger? They hadn’t actually spoken to each other aside from the mumbled thanks given when Yongguk bought the drinks. How had intense stares and dancing forced him into a mindset that he would usually equate to a deep emotional connection? Whatever it was, it made his chest ache to be walking through the neon rimmed front door alone.

The air outside was cool compared to the cramped club and Yongguk took a deep, swelling breath. He shoved his hands into his pockets and glanced along the street. The music was muffled now that the thick concrete walls separated him from the speakers. The line to get into the place was short, only a few late comers still trying to get in and their chatter distracted him from the tingling sensation in his hand. He tried to concentrate on what they were saying and worked out that they’d been at several other clubs already. Yongguk shook his head, working hard to change his train of thought and keep it away from the guy inside.

Yongguk looked left, right and then left again to check for traffic before he jogged across the street. It calmed his hummingbird heart with each step he took away from the club. He could hear someone shouting to wait but he paid no mind as people called after their friends.

Before he had gotten too far down the street a hand landed on his shoulder and Yongguk jumped away. He held his chest, the adrenaline making it heave as he spun and pressed his back against the wall. He was insanely scared in that millisecond before he saw the person’s face. The slender hand belonged to the tall boy he’d just tried to leave and to see the kid in the brighter street lights made him almost unrecognisable without strobes flashing across his features every few seconds. But Yongguk recognised those warm brown orbs.

“Oh, sorry.” His eyes were big and shocked, but he couldn’t have been more surprised than Yongguk felt. The elder straightened up and looked the kid up and down. “I just…what’s your name?” Yongguk scrutinised him for a moment longer. He knew how these things worked, not from his own experience, but what else could he expect? Would he give the boy his phone number? Wait for him to call and be disappointed when he didn’t? Or would Yongguk disappoint this guy by being too scared to see if the number was fake or not?

“Does it really matter?” The kid looked abashed and his mouth gaped as he searched for an answer on the ground.

Yongguk held his breath, waiting for the impulse to subside but it seemed to get stronger the more he took in the boy’s appearance. It was almost involuntary when he stepped forward, closer, and pulled on the kid's chin with his forefinger and thumb, lifting the embarrassed gaze to his own. It was very much his own intentions when he pressed his lips against the boy’s soft pair and waited for a response, to move with his, around his. He wasn’t sure who decided it but the boy allowed Yongguk to guide itself around his soft entrance before probing in to taste every part of the boy’s mouth. He was sweet, like the drinks he’d had while dancing and it made Yongguk want to keep going. The only reason he pulled away was the pain in his lungs as they begged for air.

The boy his lips before he spoke. “I guess not.” Satisfied pants escaped them both and Yongguk chuckled stepping away. In only a few hours he could have sworn he felt happier being with this kid than he had in any long-term relationship he’d been in. He really didn’t want to leave but how could he expect more from this. They’d met at a club, grinded on each other for hours, kissed once and he still didn’t know the younger’s name. He looked one more time in to the soft molten brown of the kid’s eyes and started to back away. “Junhong.” Yongguk stopped, puzzled but quickly made the connection. He smiled.

“Yongguk.” He turned and ran, before he could be convinced to stay any longer.

 


 

I know this one seems a lot like Dancing In The Rain because it is. The songs aren't a whole lot different in terms of stories so.........

Thank you to those few people who suggested songs ^-^ I appreciate it a lot more than I can say.