40 (HIMDAE)

Casualty of Love (Oneshot Collection)

requested by wings_halo ^-^ I hope Daehyun was punished appropriately :3 and OTL omg i'm so sorry it took so long, it was difficult to know exactly what to write

enjoy~! :D


It was Himchan’s birthday and that meant he could do whatever he wanted – like walking around the house . He didn’t quite go that far though, leaving on his underwear just in case. He was always so worried about his body – the way it looked, if he was fatter than he should be, whether he was eating the right thing or not – that he just wanted one to day to let go of those feelings and let his skin feel the breeze of the open windows, to feel the sun warm him with its shiny tendrils. He just asked for that one thing.

Himchan yawned at the early morning, greeting the sun by shielding his eyes with his hand. He moved into the kitchen where it wasn’t so bright and grabbed himself a bowl of dry fruit loops before sitting on the couch to watch morning television. He wasn’t in the mood to make breakfast. Wasn’t that something that should done for him anyway? A birthday thing, right? He didn’t worry and sighed contentedly at the feeling of everything against his skin – the couch, the pillows, the blanket – as he popped a piece of cereal in his mouth. It didn’t matter what he ate, he was comfortable anyhow.

“Hyung! What are you doing!? What if someone sees you!?” Daehyun, newly awake, ran out of the bedroom with his thick lips wide open as he rushed towards the elder with a t-shirt. “Everyone lives so close here! Do you want the whole neighbourhood to know what you look like in your underwear!?” The younger boy grunted and pulled up Himchan’s arms, forcing him to cover himself with the dark cotton.

“Ah, see? Much better.” Daehyun smiled and walked back into the bedroom. Himchan just glared after him, not letting the expression drop when the boy stuck his head around the door. “Oh, and hyung, happy birthday.” Daehyun blew him a kiss with a wink and Himchan couldn’t deny how his heart softened. He decided to just frown instead of glare.

Himchan popped another fruit loop in his mouth and switched on the TV. He managed to flick lazily through every single one of the hundred odd channels before Daehyun appeared again, completely dressed and fresh looking.

“Hey baby,” Daehyun greeted him properly this time, “sleep well?” Himchan pouted and grunted. He didn’t want to wear the t-shirt but he also didn’t want Daehyun to shout at him again.

“Yes.” Himchan grumbled and Daehyun looked to him, confused at his attitude. Himchan didn’t dare to look back, he wanted to stay grumpy for some reason.

“What’s wrong Channie?” Daehyun walked over to the elder from the back of the couch and slid his hands down Himchan’s chest, stopping them at his navel. Their touch was causing Himchan’s mood to waver, he could sense how such a simple gesture from his boyfriend had Himchan’s heart racing.

“Nothing.” He shifted beneath the other’s arms and Daehyun pulled away, watching Himchan eat a few more fruit loops and the sugar dust from his fingers.

“Hmm, alright then.” Daehyun spoke cautiously. “Are you going to have any milk with those?” Himchan didn’t usually eat sugary things like fruit loops – those were Daehyun’s – so the younger was surprised that he was eating them at all, let alone dry. Himchan grunted, he didn’t like being told, directly or indirectly, what he should do.

“Nope.” Himchan stayed facing the television as Daehyun continued silently around the apartment, preparing himself to leave for work. He fiddled and caused some noise but when it came time for him to leave; he was quiet as a mouse.

“Bye baby.” Himchan shouted in surprised when Daehyun whispered into his ear, breezing the few hairs that had grown over them. Daehyun chuckled and pecked Himchan on the cheek before dashing out the door.

Himchan sighed, another Friday alone. He never worked on Fridays but Daehyun worked every day except weekends. At least after Daehyun left he could take the shirt off, which was what he did.

He felt happy spending the day at home, watching television and eating whatever he liked, doing it all…alone. Maybe he did mind a little? Himchan glanced at the door, almost as if Daehyun would just strut through. Himchan smiled as he fantasised about Daehyun coming in and taking him in his arms to say that he would never leave again. Himchan let his imagination run away with him, cutting himself off just before his back would have hit the imaginary bed.

He sighed heavily. He wasn’t having as much fun on his birthday as he would have liked. He got to stop wearing the shirt but so what? He got to eat junk food like a pig, what then? Nothing was fun when he couldn’t share it with Daehyun.

By the time he was eating lunch – take out chicken and pizza – he was starting to feel his grumpiness for the morning fade back. It was lurking in the back of his mind like a mischievous goblin waiting for its chance to wreak havoc. Himchan felt like he was making up excuses for himself but somehow it was more exciting to be angry rather than dead bored for the rest of the day.

He decided to let it stew inside him, growing until he really started to believe that he was mad at Daehyun for not putting his boyfriend’s birthday before his work. He could have stayed home for an extra hour or something, instead of just telling Himchan what to do before disappearing. He was a mean boyfriend. Daehyun could have given him a present or something close to; an especially exceptional kiss maybe? It was the least he could have done before abandoning the elder to boredom. He was a bad boyfriend. Daehyun shouldn’t have left so soon. He hadn’t given Himchan what he deserved on such a special day. He hadn’t done his job as Himchan’s best friend, lover, and partner. He was a naughty boyfriend.

Himchan mulled it over before he smirked at the television he had forgotten, as if it was thinking the same thing he was. He was going to do something about Daehyun’s bad behaviour, and he knew exactly what.

Himchan spent the rest of the day getting himself ready. He made sure to have each and every thing he needed, even venturing to the store for a few items – that disappointed him though when he came home to find he had missed a call from Daehyun. He hummed in delight when it was all done. After that he just had to wait for his bad-boy boyfriend to come home. He still had an hour or so and decided to have something to eat when his tummy called out to him. After he had cleaned it was just about time as he slunk into his bedroom.

It wasn’t long until he heard the door swing open with its low hum and Himchan was ready. After eating he had set himself up amongst everything he had prepared earlier. “Himchan! I made reservations at your favourite restaurant. I bought you something to wear too; I really think you’ll like it.” Daehyun spoke as he put his keys and wallet on the kitchen bench, Himchan could hear him place a few more things on the kitchen table but he didn’t know what they were. The younger walked into the room empty-handed and glanced around. He still hadn’t found Himchan in the dark apartment but when he reached for the light switch in the bedroom a gruff voice greeted him.

“Don’t.” The glow of the moonlight was brilliant through the window above the bed and Himchan’s silhouette was perfectly outlined against it. Luckily, he knew that everything else was hidden well in the shadows of their bedroom and all he had to do was lure Daehyun closer. Not a difficult thing to do.

Daehyun stood quietly in the doorway and Himchan could see his frown, dully lit and somewhat confused. “Come here, baby.” Himchan beckoned to him and he came. He first placed his bag in its spot near the door and put his jacket away as well before he took a few tentative steps to the bed. Himchan groaned mentally but kept his smile. “Closer.” He commanded. It was his birthday and his night. Daehyun did as he was told, moving until his knees hit the bed and he turned to sit, bracing himself with his palms against the soft sheets. Himchan pulled him close and into a sweet sloppy kiss.

He felt Daehyun smile beneath his lips and pulled away. “I’m sorry I didn’t stay longer this morning. I wanted to. I’ve got your presents too, out on the table.” Himchan felt giddy at the younger’s words. That was what he had wanted to hear all day but it was too late, the anger that had simmered for over twelve hours was still directing his thoughts.

Himchan chose not to say anything but continued with another kiss, opening his mouth to coax Daehyun into something a little more intimate. He shifted his body so that Daehyun was forced onto his back, lying between Himchan’s thighs.

That was when the elder took his chance. He slid his hands along Daehyun’s arms as inconspicuously, and sensually, as possible and clasped both his hands to bring them above their heads and locked them into the restraints that Himchan had set up earlier. He laughed at Daehyun’s abrupt change when he realised he was cuffed to the bed. He thrashed a little before glaring at Himchan with varied amounts of betrayal and panic.

Himchan nodded to himself, content with how easy the first part had been. Daehyun struggled against him when Himchan attempted to tie down his feet as well. “Daehyunnie, this would all be so much easier if you just let me tie you down.” Himchan spoke matter-of-factly but the boy was beyond baffled.

“Le-…let you? Himchan you’ve gone crazy! What’s going on?!” Himchan frowned. He was starting get frustrated because the boy wasn’t allowing him to do what he wanted – again.

“Just hush, you can be noisy later.” Himchan continued but Daehyun protested again and Himchan huffed. “You know how you always say you trust me?” Himchan put his hands on his hips. Daehyun nodded. “Trust me now.” Daehyun took a deep breath and sighed in defeat. Himchan smirked and clapped his hands once before restraining Daehyun’s now lip ankles. He used scarves on the boy’s ankles, knowing he would squirm in them which meant he would hurt himself if Himchan used cuffs like he did for the hands.

“Why are you doing this?” The younger had a childish look on his face. He was pouting and his eyes were drowning in petulance. He was sulking and to Himchan it was devastatingly adorable.

He took a deep breath and took back his strength. Daehyun’s look would not dissuade him from his plan. “Sometimes, you’re just too much like a troublesome girlfriend. I don’t want a girlfriend. That’s why I made sure you had .” Himchan spoke with his brows raised, smiling with the last word. “Sometimes, you do the wrong thing, and you should just be punished for that.” Daehyun’s eyes went wide with horror. The fear of the unknown was evident as his entire body went rigid in the straps and he winced against his restraints.

Himchan smiled devilishly and climbed back onto the bed, situating himself on top of Daehyun’s hips. He started ing Daehyun’s dark blue dress shirt at a painfully slow pace, making sure to touch every inch of Daehyun’s sculpted torso as he went. He pulled the shirt apart and lay his head against Daehyun’s chest.

“I can hear your heart beating.” He closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the bliss of absolute silence aside from the one sound of life from the man he considered his other half. Himchan was practically drowning in happiness.

“Ch-channie…baby…I’m sorry. Please, just let me out of this and we can have a good night.” Daehyun pleaded wildly and Himchan chuckled, lifting his head from the boy’s chest. He had never seen the younger like this before and he decided that he had quite a taste for it. There would be no point to telling Daehyun before each time though; it wouldn’t be as fun as the horrified curiosity that burned in Himchan’s prisoner’s eyes.

Himchan tusked before running a slender finger along the boy’s right arm and toying with the strap at his wrist. “Don’t worry, babe. We’ll still have fun like this. I promise.” Daehyun looked only a little relieved and Himchan smirked. At the very least, he would have fun. “But you have to promise too. That you will do everything I tell you to, no complaint?”

“Wh-what are you…you gonna do?” Daehyun was bewildered as Himchan stood up. He looked absolutely terrified and that was exactly what the elder wanted. The crease between the younger’s brows would stay, Himchan knew that, but his frown wouldn’t be one of fear, it would of pleasure. Daehyun just needed to be patient.

“You know when I called you back earlier, and said I had been at the store?” Daehyun nodded carefully, eyeing the elder intensely. “Well, I wasn’t at the supermarket.” Himchan winked and Daehyun’s jaw dropped. It made the elder chuckled mischievously at all the terrified thoughts he could see running through the boy’s mind. “Don’t worry babe, I won’t hurt you.” Himchan switched out of the game for a moment. He just wanted to have fun, he had no intention to really hurt Daehyun in anyway and he needed the younger to know that. Himchan watched Daehyun’s Adam’s apple bob as he swallowed and nodded.

“I trust you.” Those few words made Himchan implode. He was suddenly excited again and bit his lip, considering where to start. He looked around at the things he had collected and the way they reflected the moon. He kept his hands running along Daehyun’s chest as he thought.

“Where shall we start then baby?” Himchan smiled and got off the boy’s hips, stepping to the bed side table and rummaging through the draw for some scissors. “How about here? These will be a bother if we leave them on.” The elder undid Daehyun’s belt, shimmying his pants to his thighs before beginning to slice up middle of one leg.

“Himchan! What the hell!?” Daehyun watched in horror as his pants were cut off of him, quickly followed by his underwear.

“I told you, those were just going to get in the way.” Himchan put the scissors away and crept back so that he was once again on top of his boyfriend. He couldn’t help himself from grinding softly against Daehyun’s pelvis with his own, both of them emitting terribly moans.

Himchan was beginning to feel more fired up than earlier and he was ready to show Daehyun what was coming. First he slipped his hand to Daehyun’s and rubbed it slowly, kissing the boy’s open mouth as he groaned. The restraints groaned as well as Daehyun tensed inside them, his pleasured state bringing out a cacophony of noises.

Himchan could feel everything getting hot and he was starting to sweat. The feeling of their lips together was making him dizzy and when he pulled away, Daehyun’s sprung from beneath his pre- soaked palm. Daehyun’s eyes rolled back as he closed his lids, taking in deep, heavy breaths. Himchan smiled gently at how cute the boy looked before reaching across him. He grabbed the small thing off the edge of the table and sat himself comfortably between Daehyun’s legs.

“Hyunnie! Baby? Look at me now.” Himchan coaxed the boy’s chin towards him with his fingers, patting him lightly on his thigh. “I know it’s my birthday, but I have present for you too.” Daehyun blinked at him, leaving his eyes closed once he caught sight of it, as he pursed his lips. The elder held up the ring and it glinted in the light. The younger’s eyes almost fell out of his head.

“Please don’t.” Himchan’s stomach tingled when he heard Daehyun’s strangled voice. It was getting hot and he was becoming impatient. It really was a problem of his that he couldn’t wait but in this instance he was going to use it to play with Daehyun a little differently to usual. He ignored the boy’s half-hearted pleading and slipped the ring down his swollen length, feeling satisfied to see it tight at the base.

He placed his hands on Daehyun’s ribcage and bent forward until his lips touched the younger’s ear. “That’s just the start.” Daehyun shivered under Himchan’s touch as the elder moved down his body, tracing the lines of his chest and stomach.

Himchan was getting a little excited as he practically squealed as he hopped off the bed. He rounded the frame until he was on the other side and standing in front of the bedside table. He’d put a present in there for Daehyun but is also for himself.

Daehyun watched suspiciously as Himchan opened up the bedside draw and plucked something out from the top. “Look what else I got today.” The elder wiggled his eyebrows as he lifted up the bottle. In the dim light Daehyun couldn’t quite see and Himchan noticed that. He got a brilliant idea that didn’t just mean turning on the lights. He turned them on because he wanted Daehyun to see what was going to happen to him, to know his punishment through more than just sensation.

Himchan got back on the bed then, shoving the tiny bottle into Daehyun’s face. He could see then that it was cherry scented. Himchan twisted off the cap and the smell was strong. It was strong and chemically, toxic to Daehyun’s nostrils but he oddly liked it. He wondered how Himchan was going to stretch himself but as the younger watched Himchan spread the stuff onto his fingers, he felt an idiot, a very scared one.

“Oh my God! No, no Himchannie, Baby you don’t have to do that.” Daehyun’s voice rose in pitch and Himchan to bite back a laugh. The elder was smiling devilishly when he reposition Daehyun’s legs a little higher over his hips. Daehyun wanted to thrash and squirm and just get out of there but he knew it would make things worse; it was better that he just stay still and try to use the power his words had over Himchan. “Hyung please! If you untie me we can do this properly!”

Himchan knew what properly meant, it meant doing it Daehyun’s way with the younger on top and Himchan’s being penetrated once more. That’s not what he wanted and the fire from earlier flashed back into his body, reminding him of why he was doing it in the first place.

“No.” Himchan was firm and his voice held all the control. Daehyun became quiet instantly. He whimpered though when the lukewarm gel touched his skin and Himchan’s fingers gently probed him. It was an entirely new experience for Daehyun and although he’d been in Himchan’s spot so many times before, he still had no clue how it would go.

His breath was knocked from his lungs when he felt a single finger penetrate him. It was the strangest, craziest, most uncomfortable feeling he had felt in a long time and he had no clue how Himchan allowed him to do it so often.

“It’s weird isn’t it?” Himchan spoke with an incredulous tone, excited that Daehyun finally understood him. He was only half-focused on what he was doing as he pushed in a second finger. Daehyun cringed and his breathing quickened. Daehyun nodded vigorously but his eyes were closed and he wasn’t sure when he would be able to open them.

Himchan twisted his hand a little before bending his fingers inside Daehyun and the other cried out. Himchan chuckled – he had hit just the right spot. He did it a few more and Daehyun’s back arched off the bed. The elder slipped in a third finger just to add the extra thrill for Daehyun’s new experience.

It was a more minutes of teasing before Himchan deemed Daehyun fully prepared. He removed his fingers and picked up the bottle of lube again, smearing it on his own . It took him a moment to stop touching himself, the friction just a little too good, as he lined himself up with Daehyun’s hole.

He pushed in with his hips and his mind turned fuzzy when Daehyun’s muscles tightened around him instinctively. It almost felt as if he was being pushed out but as he bent to kiss Daehyun’s skin, to hush his whimpers and help him relax, he felt the boy’s body accept him slowly.

He waited for a minute or so more than he needed but it was just in case, Himchan knew what Daehyun was feeling and he didn’t want the boy to be in pain even though he was meant to be punished. When he started moving, his lips were still tracing Daehyun’s collarbone. Gently and nipping to distract the boy from the pain, at least until he started to feel the pleasure that Himchan was already immersed in. He began at almost painfully slow pace, knowing that it would be easier for Daehyun to adjust to. Himchan knew it would be scary for Daehyun but Himchan’s mind was being totally thrown. He wasn’t used to the kind of pleasure he was getting from Daehyun, he wasn’t used to experiencing it the way he was. He’d only ever once before been the one to top in a previous relationship and the sensations were just as foreign and exciting as the first time.

Himchan only noticed that he ing quite harshly when Daehyun whimpered again. He had become so enveloped in the feeling of Daehyun surrounding him that he had forgotten to pace himself. His anger from early was totally pushed away at the idea of his lover in agony. It was difficult but he forced himself to slow pushing up and away from his lover in order to hold onto the younger’s hips. He didn’t want Daehyun to be in pain and the sound of him hurting was enough motivation for Himchan to practically stop altogether. He knew though that they had to keep going and although Daehyun’s pained groans would have him stop any second, his heated groin was very much contending that.

It wasn’t much longer though before Daehyun’s groans became to mix with more lustful sounds. Himchan knew the pain hadn’t quite subsided but he was at least putting it at the back of his mind and allowing Himchan to work some magic on his prostate. The elder pulled on Daehyun’s hips as much as he could until Daehyun’s feet were supporting his waist. Himchan knelt onto his knees then, driving into Daehyun at just the right angle that had Daehyun’s moans stretching out into lewd, y sounds that were entirely different from what Himchan usually got to hear.

Himchan was getting his kicks for sure. Daehyun was taking his punishment like a good boy and the sounds he emitted were proof. Himchan decided then that he could let himself go and he did. He was in the right spot. His movements became unconscious; he let his body direct itself as his mind took the ride as it came. He was bursting from the ecstasy of all the sensations and feelings. Himchan felt himself becoming greedy as his grip tightened on Daehyun’s body, he would surely leave bruises. Minutes started to feel like seconds as both of their minds were slowly being consumed by their pleasure.

Himchan pulled out suddenly and Daehyun gasped at the loss of feeling. He’d been unsure at first but now that Himchan was gone from him like that, he was feeling neediness flood into his body. What he really hadn’t expected was when Himchan crawled forward, sitting on Daehyun’s chest and shoving his into the younger’s face. It smelled like cherries and , an acrid combination that had Daehyun on the verge of choking.

Daehyun had given Himchan s before. He’d given him s before. But never quite like Himchan was forcing him to at that moment. Daehyun always that element of control but it seemed he was so easily stripped of it. He opened his thick lips hesitantly and Himchan leant forward, relieving his body weight from Daehyun’s chest. He pushed himself into the younger’s mouth, slowly at first, to feel the ecstasy that was Daehyun’s skilled tongue on his tip.

After his mind was hit by the insane pleasure, it impossible to stop himself from gripping hard onto the headboard and ing into the younger’s mouth. He was too lost in his bliss to hear how Daehyun was gagging on his , to see how pulled on the restraints but after a short while the boy had adjusted and was swallowing around Himchan’s head, wreaking havoc on Himchan’s self-control until came in Daehyun’s throat.

The younger took desperate, heavy breaths when Himchan pulled out of him and shuffled back to his original spot between Daehyun’s legs. The younger was about to protest Himchan from re-entering him until instead Himchan’s lips kissed their way from the base of his shaft to the tip. His tongue darted out and up a line of pre-. Daehyun’s head fell back and he didn’t think he’d ever be able to lift it. The ring was becoming painful as his was building up inside him, the heat and tension pooling in his stomach. He needed to release but when he tried to push up with his hips, Himchan shushed him and pressed his weight against Daehyun’s thighs.

He wasn’t sure he could bear the few preceding minutes of Himchan teasing him, pulling him so close to the edge but Daehyun just wasn’t allowed to fall into that insane, mind-blowing satisfaction.

Daehyun knew if he wasn’t tied up that he would have been gripping Himchan’s hair, bringing a growl from the elder’s throat but instead he had to make do with clenching his fists. He gasped when he suddenly felt Himchan’s tongue poke into the underside of the ring. It was tighter and Daehyun’s vision turned white as he felt Himchan begin to pull the ring off of him. He at it, pulled with his teeth and pushed with his tongue, taking a long, stressful – for Daehyun – minute to get it off. He wasn’t sure how discern between the good and the bad as Himchan one last time, popping the ring into his mouth but keeping his lips firmly around Daehyun’s tip.

The second the ring was off, Daehyun came into Himchan’s mouth but the elder didn’t swallow. He slid Daehyun out of his mouth but continued to work him with his hand until Daehyun’s was over and his covered his stomach and Himchan’s hand. Himchan sighed happily as Daehyun gave up a drawn out groan as his body shivered in pleasure.

Himchan went into the bathroom quickly and got one of their towels and dampened it, wiping Daehyun and himself clean. He crawled up beside the elder and used a new part of the cloth to wipe the sweat from his face before kissing the younger’s cheek.

Himchan didn’t look away from Daehyun as he reached up to begin untying the restraint closest to him. He kissed Daehyun one more time before sitting up and reaching for the foot on the same side. As each limb was freed, it fell to the bed, Daehyun too worn out to care. Relief at being let go was tingling his body and breathed deeply.

Himchan threw a few things into a box but Daehyun didn’t know what. “I think that was fun.” Himchan said before he hopped onto the bed and kissed Daehyun’s shoulder. He felt a little guilty for abusing Daehyun the way he had but the whole ordeal had excited him too much for him to not consider doing it again.

“Oh,” his eyes changed when he remembered something and showed Daehyun his brilliantly smarmy smile, “Daehyunnie, where did you say my presents are?”

Daehyun spoke lazily, exhausted from what they had just been through. “The table.” The elder bounced out of the room but ignored Daehyun’s calls after him. He was still and still a little sticky but he didn’t care, he was as free feeling as he’d wanted to be all day.

When he stepped into the kitchen area and switched on the light, the table had several things on it just as he expected. There were three boxes and two bags – one big and one small. Himchan crept over to the presents and he felt excited but anxious. Daehyun always knew the right thing to get even when Himchan had no clue what he wanted.

He went for the biggest one first, knowing that it was the outfit Daehyun had bought him to go out in. He pulled out of the large bag a suit. He could tell just by looking at it that it would fit him incredibly well. He knew from the first look that he loved it. It was a dark blue, but could have been black if he wasn’t so close. The fabric was plain but structured so that the tailoring would sit firmly across his shoulders. Himchan could tell that the pants were exactly the right length and he held them up to his legs, gasping excitedly as he imagined himself wearing the outfit to a fancy party. Inside the same bag was also a white collared shirt to go beneath the jacket but there was no tie – Daehyun always said he looked better without one.

Already buzzing from the first present he took the second bag and opened it up. Beneath some decorative paper used to hide the present, was a box with a clear lid. Inside was a large, heavy-looking watch. It was brilliantly silver with black and white detail and Himchan swooned at how handsome it was. He had lost his other one a few weeks ago but hadn’t told Daehyun. The boy knew everything though.

He slipped it on, the weight of the metal comforting his bare wrist, before moving onto the boxes. The largest one he could tell was a cake box so he left that for last. The two smaller boxes sat side by side like identical twins. Himchan paused and decided to open the both at the same time since there was a reason they were the same. When he lifted them up he noticed a card underneath and chose to open that instead.

Himchannie, Happy Birthday.

I hope you’ll always know that I love you.

~Daehyun.

P.S. For the first time I was unsure of myself.

Tell me which one you like more and it will be yours.

Himchan’s jaw dropped. He wasn’t sure what that meant but his heart was already beating fast and he had no clue what to think. He in a sharp breath before gingerly picking up the two boxes again. He set his thumbs against the lip of the lid and braced himself. As he flipped them open simultaneously, his heart froze in place.

Two sets of matching rings glittered inside the jewellery boxes. One set was dazzling silver and the other was gold, each with a few small diamonds decorating the bands. They were pairs, just like Himchan and Daehyun were a pair.

Himchan didn’t realise he was crying until the warm liquid dripped from his chin onto his arm and he laughed at himself. He was too happy to control his body. How was he meant to choose between two things so beautiful?

He walked slowly into the bedroom, not taking his eyes off the rings as he went. Daehyun looked up at him curiously before his eyes went wide. “Oh .”

“What?” Daehyun had seen him with the rings, was something wrong? Did he want them back after what Himchan had done?

“I forgot about the dinner reservation.” Himchan smiled, exhaling in relief. He walked around the bed, he knew Daehyun would be uncomfortable and grabbed a pair of boxers as he passed the dresser. He put the ring boxes down and set by Daehyun’s legs. He lifted the younger’s feet and slid the underwear on, Daehyun  helping by lifting his pelvis so that Himchan could let the waist bend settle on the younger’s hips.

Daehyun sighed contently as Himchan laid down on the bed beside him, collecting the rings and the blanket and pulling the sheets up to cover them both.

Himchan pecked Daehyun’s cheek before flipping open the boxes once more to look at the pretty jewellery. He didn’t know which set he liked more but he knew one of either pair was to be Daehyun’s and one was to be his. Himchan closed his eyes then and placed both boxes on his covered stomach. There pressure was light but Himchan liked it. He felt it was a weird way to choose but he couldn’t think of a better way. He knocked both boxes of his stomach. Daehyun made a weird, perplexed noise and it made Himchan chuckle as he blindly reached out for one of the sets of rings. He felt a hard edge in his hand and grabbed hold. He opened his eyes as he opened the box and the glittering silver greeted him. He was pleased.

The silver was elegant but modest. It was perfect just as everything else was perfect.