A Good Man (DAEJONG)

Casualty of Love (Oneshot Collection)

This one is for kmlo2 :) I'm sorry your request got lost the first time sweet heart. I really hope you enjoy this, it's certainly different from usual requests ^-^

A Good Man by BIGBANG


Daehyun sat on the couch with his legs and arms crossed. Jongup was on the floor in front of him watching the movie playing on their television. Daehyun couldn’t have cared less about it though. All his attention was focused on the boy whose enthusiasm rose with every scene. It was getting late so they had both put on their pyjamas but Daehyun had immediately regretted suggesting such a thing. Jongup had sauntered out of the bedroom like a Victoria’s model in a white wife beater and what Daehyun swore were the shortest shorts in the whole world. He looked like a but Daehyun couldn’t stop the heat it sent through his body.

He would admit he was in love, totally and utterly heartbroken for Jongup, but he knew just how much of it was physical. It made him crazy every day to see Jongup in the kitchen in his barely sleepwear before lazily wandering into the bathroom. He would leave with only a towel draped around his hips, casually flaunting his defined and toned stomach. Daehyun would quickly dash into the shower himself then, running the water nice and cold.

Daehyun resisted the urge to reach out and run his fingers from Jongup’s collarbone to the tips of his fingers. He just wanted to touch the boy so badly. He wanted to touch him in so many different ways and a sudden fantasy came into his mind. He saw himself sitting behind Jongup, their legs stretched out together.  He saw how he kissed the boy’s shoulder and how his hand ran down Jongup’s stomach before disappearing into the front of his underwear.

He couldn’t imagine much more than that. He wouldn’t. Daehyun wanted to experience that, not imagine it.

Jongup shouted at the TV and it brought Daehyun’s attention back. He felt stressed then, the desire to have Jongup was more intense than usual and he found himself unconsciously rubbing his clothed thighs. He snapped his legs shut though when he noticed the growth in the front of his pants. The action made him moan in pain though as his knees smacked together hard and Jongup turned to look at him curiously. Daehyun waved a hand to show he was okay and Jongup looked back the TV as Daehyun stared down.

Everything about Jongup made him believe he was in love but it also made him incredibly so when the movie finished a few minutes later and Jongup left the room before the next one started, Daehyun felt the briefest relief. He rubbed himself gently but inconspicuously. It helped just a little but he jumped in fright when Jongup called out to him from his bedroom.

“Hyung?”

He hesitated for a short second. “Yeah?” Daehyun’s voice echoed loud in the lounge room but he knew it would sound quiet to Jongup.

“Have you seen my black jumper? I can’t see it anywhere.” Daehyun’s body seized up for a short second. He knew exactly where Jongup’s jumper was. It was under his mattress in his room where he kept it for late nights home alone. He would press the fabric against his nose and smell the sweet scent of Jongup clinging to it. It would fuel him for long enough to get off but he was always not quite satisfied, he need more, so much more. The scent was fading though and Daehyun had been planning on sneaking it back into the boy’s closet only the next day.

“No.”

Jongup appeared in the hallway then with a puzzled look. “Are you sure? I thought I saw you with it in the laundry last week?” Of course Jongup had seen him with it there; it’s where Daehyun had taken it from. He had expected the boy to forget about it in the time it would go through the wash or Daehyun would make some excuse as to why it would have taken longer than usual.

Jongup pouted and put his hands on his hips. Even from where he sat, Daehyun could see the slight goose bumps rising on the younger’s arms. Daehyun forced himself to look away. If he stared to long his wandering eyes might get caught. He stood, figuring he could just slip into the bathroom and fix himself right up without Jongup even noticing but just as he took a step too close to the boy, trying to pass him in the hall, that scent caught him in tight vice. He glanced at Jongup who was still pouting, his eyes drooling with the concentration of his mind.

Daehyun his lips as his eyes raked over Jongup’s structured jaw, his smooth skin, his bright eyes, his plump lips. It wasn’t a conscious thing, him turning to Jongup, taking that step closer, pushing the boy against the wall and pinning him there with hands above each one of his shoulders.

He knew exactly what he was doing though when glanced from Jongup’s confused eyes to his mouth that was begging to be kissed. He pushed himself up against Jongup but before he could protest Daehyun kissed him hard. He could that Jongup wasn’t kissing back, that the boy was frozen. How could he be that way when Jongup had been beckoning to Daehyun for so long? He asked for it without saying the words and Daehyun was going to give him what they both wanted.

“You’re asking for it, you always have. I’ve been too blinded by love to see how much you want me.” Daehyun forced his lips down upon Jongup’s soft ones and moved against the boy. He grinded against the skin of the younger’s smooth thigh as he ran his fingers up and down Jongup’s sides. After only a few he hooked his fingers in the hem of the boy’s singlet and pulled it roughly upwards. He growled into Jongup’s mouth, feeling their teeth smash together as the younger resisted him, before pulling away to bring the shirt up and over Jongup’s head. The boy’s lips were bright red and swelling quickly. His ribcage was scratched and burning up. Daehyun smirked.

He threw the shirt aside and pressed his lips to Jongup’s again. He liked the boy’s lips and tasted blood but the metallic tang didn’t register as he shoved his tongue passed Jongup’s teeth.

It was only a second before he cried into the kiss, really tasting the blood as Jongup bit him, forcing him to break away. Daehyun wiped his lips and streaked red across his wrist. “Feisty aren’t you.” He mumbled through the pain as Jongup pushed him away, getting out and running to the bedroom. Daehyun was quick to follow, pushing the door open easily despite the force Jongup used.

Jongup’s brows were furrowed, his eyes were frightened and his hands were trembling. He backed up to the bed, bumping the back of his knees against it, before he thought to stand his ground. Daehyun didn’t see that though. What he saw was the way Jongup’s muscles flexed, how his eyes narrowed as if beckoning him. He saw how the boy directed him to Jongup’s bed and how he fell against the sheets.

Jongup saw the hungry look in Daehyun’s expression. He saw a totally different person and it scared him. “Hyung! Stop!” He tried but it was as if Daehyun was deaf.

“No, hyung! Don’t, please!” The boy cried and cried but all Daehyun could hear was the boy’s heaving breathing, his seductive whimpers and that mind-blowing sound of his voice catching in his throat when Daehyun yanked down his shorts. He couldn’t feel how Jongup’s blunt nails dug sharply into the skin of his forearms, he couldn’t feel the way the boy pushed on him; all he felt was the heat of Jongup’s body against his and the sensual sensations of his rubbing against the boy’s restless thighs. “Hyung, please! No!”

“Don’t fight it.” He sniffed in the crook of Jongup’s neck and was almost overwhelmed by how good the boy smelt and he felt an incredible rush of heat through his groin. “You want this.” Daehyun reached down, brushing Jongup’s torso with his rough fingers, grazing over the boy’s crotch before reaching for waistband of his own pyjama pants. Jongup’s eyes widened like a deer in headlights before taking in a single sharp breath.

Jongup shoved with all his might and Daehyun finally stumbled back a step but before the elder could even comprehend it, Jongup had pulled up his shorts and his knees up to his chest. They were both shaking but not from the same feelings. Jongup’s body rocked with shock, fear and betrayal. Daehyun felt waves of disgust at himself, regret and guilt flood through him as he stared at Jongup. The younger was crying; not blubbing like a baby, he had the silent tears of trauma streaming down his cheeks.

Jongup’s lips began to tremble as Daehyun’s heart thumped loud and slow in his ears and his chest. It hurt; a lot. Jongup’s eyes suddenly changed and Daehyun stood up straight, squaring his shoulders to take whatever beating he would get, verbal or physical.

Jongup’s lips twitched as his eyebrows creased. “I hate you.” He spoke so softly and it wasn’t what Daehyun had expected to hear. He had expected abuse – for filthy, angry words to pour from the younger’s mouth and yet he said the simplest words that broke Daehyun in two. He fell to the floor and then he was the one crying; harsh but quiet sobs echoing from his chest as his cheeks became wet. He collapsed in on himself, feeling the pain pulling him down into his core and his eyes closed on their own. He heard Jongup hurry out, the rustle nearby probably the boy picking up some clothes. After a few long seconds the door shut with a loud slam.

Daehyun felt destroyed. He felt like his heart had been torn from his chest and stomped on before being set on fire and shoved down his throat. And he knew he had done all of it to himself. He couldn’t understand what had happened though. Why had Jongup said the one thing Daehyun had feared the most?

Daehyun thought that everything was perfect for them. The stories and experiences they shared, the love Daehyun had thought was felt by both of them. How could he have been so wrong? How could he have done something so wrong?

He had just abused Jongup. Abused; such an ugly word for an ugly act. Daehyun; an ugly name for an ugly person. He knew it; Daehyun knew he was an awful person. How could he be a good person when he could do something like that so easily?

Daehyun felt his hands become wet against his cheeks and he finally looked up, pushing away the thoughts that made him want to vomit. He looked around the room but it hadn’t changed and all he could see was a replay of what he’d done. All he could see was how evil he was to have abused someone so pure, so beautiful and so kind.

 

 


Not much of an ending but.....yeah I can only apologise for it -____- also I got to excited about posting so I haven't edited OTL so excuse the mistakes.