E.R Part 1 (HIMLO)

Casualty of Love (Oneshot Collection)

Requested by Daisuke-san :) Note: this will be a two-shot and part 1 is rated for OTL what have i done? Anyways I hope it's good enough and stayed tuned for part 2 :D (omg what have i done to baby junhong)

E.R - Dalmatian (+)


Himchan swayed gently to the music that vibrated his body. He didn’t really like clubs, they were too noisy, but they were perfect for one thing – his dinner. The sweating bodies with racing heartbeats were like a delicious buffet that had him salivating, caressing his sharp canines with his tongue. He glanced across the throbbing mosh until glowing brown eyes caught his own.

The owner of those eyes was staring straight at Himchan with more than just lust filling his expression. Himchan cocked a brow and the young man sauntered towards him, relentlessly pushing at the bodies around him to keep his track straight.

When he scraped out of the crowd, Himchan was stunned. The boy was beautiful; there wasn’t much else to it. His features were striking and his glowing skin beckoned to Himchan. His teeth ached as he thought of the milky flesh while he watched the boy’s Adam’s apple bob when he took a sip of the beer in his hand. Himchan’s muscles were tensing and spasming with anticipation at the overwhelming desire he felt to have the boy’s blood inside of him, pumping through his own cold veins.

 “Hey handsome. What are you doing over here, all on your own?” The boy’s voice was dripping with charm as he hopped onto the seat beside where Himchan stood, his elbow resting on the bar.

“Waiting.” Himchan was going to keep it simple, see if the boy actually wanted what Himchan thought he did.

“For who?” The boy almost looked offended but he held it off by raising his brows.

“How about you?” He his lips and turned to face the boy. He didn’t usually like to be by his food but there was no denying just how y the teenager was. The flash in the boy’s eyes told Himchan he had struck the right chord.

“I’m Junhong.” He cocked his head with a playful smile that had Himchan’s twitching.

“I’m Himchan.” The between them was almost solid and the vampire found himself inching closer to the boy until his hand found the younger’s knee and slid along the tight denim.

Junhong stopped Himchan’s hand mid-thigh, just when their lips were centimetres apart. “Seriously, I have some class.”

“Shall I take you upstairs then?” Junhong was confused but Himchan chuckled, grabbing the boy’s hand and leading him to the nearby staircase that had a ‘staff-only’ sign draped between the hand rails. The vampire who sired Himchan was in fact the co-owner of the club. He and Himchan had hunted together for the 300 years that the latter had been a blood-thirsty monster. Now, together, they had built themselves the ultimate feeding ground. Himchan even had his own room a few floors above the noisy club. That was where Himchan took Junhong.

“Fancy.” Junhong squeezed Himchan’s hand gently when they got inside. The room was tall with large windows on one wall, the view of night time Seoul was beautiful and Himchan often found himself in the armchair nearby. The walls were a dark grey that was accented by deep red wood furnishings and a fluffy grey carpet. All eyes were drawn though to the bed that was at least 10 feet wide. It was on top of a small platform with a step and commanded all the attention of the room. It was all for show though. Himchan didn’t sleep, he just needed to pretend, and Junhong was falling for the whole performance.

After dimming the lights to be just romantic enough for strangers, Himchan walked to his large oak wood desk and begun taking off his jewellery – a few heavy silver rings and long chained silver cross. He laughed inwardly at the thought of crosses affecting him, pop culture movies were always wrong.

When he looked up, Junhong had taken off his shoes and placed himself on the bed in an alluring position that had Himchan squirming in his tight clothes. The boy was smirking and biting his lip, enjoying Himchan’s obvious discomfort. There was something so much more desirable about Junhong that almost had Himchan resisting the temptation to break his skin and let his canines sink deep into his flesh. The idea was mouth-watering but so was the thought of keeping Junhong alive.

Himchan strode confidently toward the bed, undoing the buttons of his cuffs before moving to his collar. He had chosen to wear a black dress shirt with dark jeans, just in case there was a spill, but it was rendered unnecessary by Junhong’s enticing stare.

Himchan undid his buttons slowly, savouring the boy’s reaction to his defined chest and abdomen and seeing the need come out on his young features. Himchan left his shirt on but open when he got to the foot of the bed. Junhong only had to read the elder’s eyes to know he was being told to get – doing just that in a slow and tantalising way.

Himchan kicked off his own shoes and took off his belt, throwing it to some unknown corner of the room, before he slid himself onto the Egyptian cotton sheets that were as soft as Junhong looked. The boy was quickly in only his boxers and he placed his hands on Himchan’s bent knees while he leant forward on his own, slipping his hands further up the vampire’s thighs. His fingers clutched at the hem of the elder’s shirt and Junhong purposefully trailed them down Himchan’s arms as their skin grazed together.

When Junhong reached for Himchan’s jeans, he changed path and gripped the vampire’s hips to flip him onto his back and straddle him. Junhong chuckled as he looked down his nose at the elder and trailed a finger along Himchan’s body from his neck to his .

“Let me help you with these.” Junhong unfastened the button and zipper and then hooked both his whole hands inside the jeans, yanking them off in one swift pull that required him to hop off the bed for a second. When the boy was back on the large mattress, Himchan used his own trick against him until the vampire was hovering over him.

“Shouldn’t we get acquainted first?” They had already shared their names so the boy’s confusion was understandable but Himchan was hinting at something else. He was already in deeper with his victim than usual so he didn’t care where else the moment was headed. Himchan leant forward slowly, his palms bracing him either side of Junhong’s head, until his lips tickled the younger’s. He could smell the intensity of the alcohol on the boy’s breath, he was beyond drunk but the elder didn’t care, it would ease the pain of the things they were about to do.

He brushed them back and forth a few more times until he felt Junhong purse his lips beneath him, that brought Himchan’s gentle kiss down on his mouth where it quickly became heated. Junhong’s hands wound into the vampire’s hair and held him in place as their tongues explored each other and their lips burned from each other’s teeth.

Himchan forced himself back, creating a small space between them where their hot breath mingled as they filled their empty lungs. Junhong’s eyes had become hazy but Himchan could tell how aware the boy was of each part of them that touched – their chests, their thighs, their calves. Himchan could feel himself starting to sweat already, something he hadn’t done for a long time.

After a long while of staring, feeling their sensitive skin graze together, Junhong lifted the back of his head off the sheets. He titled his chin up and let his tongue peek out before swiping it across Himchan’s lower lip, tempting the elder into another fierce kiss, that ended a little sooner because they were both becoming impatient, and ground their pelvises together, two moans erupting from them and filling the room.

The sound was sweet to Himchan’s ears and he wondered why he didn’t do this more often before he ate. He kissed instead the corner of Junhong’s lips, trailing chaste pecks along his jaw and the younger turned his head to open up his neck. The scent of the boy’s blood engulfed Himchan and his hunger suddenly became insatiable.

He was ready to eat, and it would be as good as any he could get out of Junhong. He could tell by the smell that Junhong’s would be some of the best blood Himchan could ever dream of. Himchan’s mind was warring between his painfully hard and his scorching desire to drink. He wasn’t sure what he wanted more. He could do both but his hunger was preceding any controllable thought he had left. The proximity and noise of the veins was ecstasy to him and he was feeling the pull of his thirst. He wondered if he could control himself.

Himchan bent down to the boy’s neck, taking a deep breath through his nose that had him shuddering and rubbing their together in a blissful way. He was seeing stars already and nothing much had happened. He his lips and dipped his tongue into the crevice of Junhong’s collarbone, the skin until it was bright red. When his teeth scraped the skin above the jugular, Himchan felt insane. His body was tense and his need to drink was overwhelming.

But he pulled back when Junhong’s hips lifted into his and they both groaned again from the sweet friction. Himchan began to feel the neediness of his body when he sat up and Junhong rubbed his thigh, trailing his fingers to the band of the elder’s boxer shorts.

“Shouldn’t we take these off?” Junhong pulled on them lightly and the tip of Himchan’s peeked out. The vampire stood up with a smug look, setting his feet on each side of Junhong’s stomach before quickly stepping out of his underwear, freeing himself from the thin fabric. As he did so, Junhong held his gaze steady as he reached down and blindly removed his own boxers.

When he was done, Junhong got onto to his knees, kneeling before Himchan with a sly smile.  He dragged his palms along the outside of the elder’s legs, squeezing them gently as he got closer to his sensitive spot. All of Himchan’s skin was tingling and each touch to boy made was sending shivers up his spine.

Junhong finally took Himchan in his hands, starting at the base of the shaft and then slowly moving up and down. With each the boy picked up pace until he was the entire length at an mind-blowing speed. The vampire stretched his neck, not even trying to stop the loud moan that had been threatening his lips for a while. What really stunned him though, was when Junhong slowed down again, only to place his hot, wet lips around the tip. The boy’s breath from his nose was ghosting the length of Himchan’s and was adding to the breathtaking sensation of Junhong’s tongue dancing along the slit. Junhong was quick to start bobbing, Himchan’s hitting the back of his throat as he went down and Junhong hard as he came back up. Himchan groaned loudly and fisted Junhong’s dark blue hair, pushing lightly on the back of his head to keep him going. Soon enough the muscles in Junhong’s throat started to clamp around him and gross noises came from the boy as his gag reflex was stimulated.

“Jun…hong-ah…I think…I’m…” Himchan spoke between heavy breaths and shivering moans as he tried to tell Junhong he was close. The younger’s reaction was to hold onto the vampire’s hips with both hands and pull back slightly. He began playing with the head, using his tongue to coax out Himchan’s that erupted into his mouth.

“Mm sweet.” Junhong fisted him more a few more times when he pulled away.

“I eat a lot of fruit.” Himchan grinned when the boy chuckled once, staring at Himchan’s remaining .

“Impressive, most guys just go limp.” Junhong wiped his lips and smiled at the elder.

“I’ve had a lot of practice.” Himchan winked and moved from where he stood – kneeling to keep better balance – to reach for the second draw of his bedside table. The contents of the blue bottle he picked out glistened slightly in the low light. Himchan’s groin ached when he thought for too long, encouraging him to be quick. After 300 long years, Himchan had most certainly learnt patience yet somehow it had all but disappeared.

Junhong had known what was coming next and sat back on the pillows, setting himself up for the next phase. Himchan positioned himself between the boy’s spread legs but when he opened the bottle Junhong tusked, causing Himchan to look at him.

“Here.” He reached over and took Himchan’s hand in his, directing the elder’s slender fingers to his lips. He held them close as he slicked them up and lathered them with his saliva. He wiped his lips when he was done and returned Himchan’s hand. “It’s better that way.” Junhong nodded, giving him the go ahead.

Himchan hadn’t quite expected it but he wasn’t surprised when he realised Junhong didn’t need much preparation. His first finger slid in almost a little too easily and he didn’t have to wait long to add another. He could feel the muscles trying to push him out but Junhong was quick to relax himself. When he had added the third finger, Himchan found the boy’s sweet spot, luring out such a lewd moan that Junhong had never heard from a man.

Himchan pumped himself a few times and went to line himself up but was stopped when Junhong closed his legs around Himchan’s arm. “What do you think you’re doing? , please.” The boy looked expectant but Himchan just sighed in irritation. He wanted to be in him, to feel the heat, but the boy was stalling.

“I promise you won’t get anything from me. It’s physically impossible.” The upside to being a vampire was that if he slept with someone with an infection, he couldn’t get it even if he wanted.

“Don’t be offended if I find it difficult to trust a stranger.” Women were always so much easier, forgetting such simple things when they were drunk. Himchan didn’t have to worry about trivialities with them.

“Fine.” Junhong let go of Himchan’s arm when he ceded and the vampire stood and went to his desk. He rarely used condoms because he just didn’t need them. He couldn’t get anyone pregnant and he couldn’t get any diseases. But he dug them up from one of the draws and ripped off the first one anyway. He kneeled on the bed and let Junhong watch him as he took it out of the packet and rolled it down the shaft until it was on. Himchan questioned Junhong with a look, whether he was happy or not, and the younger nodded.

Himchan pressed the tip against Junhong’s entrance and when the boy nodded with a slight grimace, he pushed in all the way. He did it slowly and Junhong gasped but his breathing stayed even. Himchan took a second to steady himself before he began pull out again. It got easier with each gentle until he picked up a steady pace. Their chests heaved as they breathed heavily, their hearts racing from the pure ecstasy each was feeling. Himchan had a little trouble at first, but eventually managed to hit Junhong’s prostate dead on every time and had the boy seeing double.

Himchan’s body was sticky and hot, and the sound of skin hitting skin was egging him on. Junhong’s face was contorted in pleasure and pain but mostly pleasure. It excited Himchan even more and so he watched the boy’s features change with each sound and groan he made.

When he felt that he was getting close, his body tensing and his breathing hitching, his skin tingling and his moans deepening, Himchan bent low to Junhong’s body. He started at the boy’s chest, bending awkwardly to his navel and trailing sloppy kisses up the soft skin, working his tongue around one of his s as he moved closer to Junhong’s collarbone. He gasped against the skin when Junhong clenched once around him, a sensation that defined heaven. When he in another sharp breath his mind went crazy.

Coupled with Junhong’s breathing, the sweet smell of his sweating body and leaking , Himchan could smell his blood that rushed fervently around his young, athletic body. The vampire’s saliva involuntarily coated his canines, preparing for a meal. Himchan was too far gone in the moment to even reason with himself.

He bit down hard on Junhong’s neck just as he came and Junhong let out his loudest moan yet. Himchan continued jaggedly ing into him, riding his as well as the drug he was in through his teeth. Junhong cried out but Himchan couldn’t hear it through his . He reached his hand down and began pumping the younger’s shaft, distracting him from the pain and loss of blood.

His strangled whimpers slowed down when Himchan pulled away, wiping his lips and staining the back of his hand red. He had the wound and the blood had clotted instantly, preventing him from bleeding out.  Himchan continued the boy until he released all over his own stomach and collapsed with a final quiet groan. Himchan pulled out and ripped off the before wiping both of them clean, including the blood that had dripped down the boy’s shoulder and onto the bed.

When he studied Junhong’s peaceful face and puckered brow, the scene made his will weak. Himchan’s mouth began to feel dry and the taste of the blood turned bitter. He had hurt the boy and taken something from that should have been given more willingly, without the influence of alcohol. He still felt the effects of how beautiful and handsome Junhong was on his still heart and he so desperately wanted to preserve this beauty. To keep it for his own and to have the world over experience it. He wanted Junhong to be his and to show him off to everyone he knew. As he stared at the unconscious body beneath him, he fantasised of eternal love and finally having a partner to share his dark life with. The life seemed to fit the boy, as far as Himchan knew. He would be suited it.

Himchan left the bed for a moment, going to his desk for the small knife he kept in the draw. The hilt was elaborately decorated with gold detailing while the blade itself was silver. Himchan knew what to do but he had only done it once before when he attempted to save a woman he thought he’d loved. She had torn out his heart though by killing herself when she discovered what she had become.

The vampire took the knife and, still , he sliced his forefinger to leave a 3 cm gash. He hurried back to the bed, to the delirious Junhong who still mumbled in mixed pain and pleasure. “Here, Baby, taste this. It will make you feel better.” Junhong smiled and accepted Himchan’s fingers between his lips, lapping at the tips where the cool blood flowed. Himchan still had a heartbeat, he had a pulse but he didn’t have the warmth that he coveted when he drank the hot blood humans.

It wasn’t long before Junhong rejected him, frightened at what he was being given. He was drunk and bitten but he knew the taste of blood. “Go to sleep now Baby, when you wake up everything will be okay.”


So um......yeah....don't judge me too hard ^-^