(HIMUP)

Casualty of Love (Oneshot Collection)

for pups hope you enjoy it sweet heart :)

by Chris Brown


 

Himchan sneered as Jongup’s head bobbed around. His headphones played just loud enough for Himchan to hear the song. The beat was catchy but the lyrics were vulgar, he couldn’t understand why Jongup would want to listen to something like that. Himchan huffed and Yongguk glanced at him curiously. They were on the couch watching a movie together and Jongup wasn’t far away at the desk studying.

“I’m going to the studio.” Yongguk stood from the couch and headed for the door. Himchan knew he’d be gone for a few hours, just like Youngjae and Daehyun who were with the vocal coach. Himchan stared holes into the back of Jongup’s head. He turned off the television and stormed over to stand behind the boy. Jongup was oblivious to his presence as he doodled a picture of two stick figures with a heart between them and smiles on their faces.

Himchan waited for too long for Jongup to notice him and opted for pulling the head phones out instead. Jongup jumped in surprise but smiled when he saw who was there.

“Look hyung, I drew us.” He held up his book and pointed at the stick figures. Himchan wasn’t sure if he wanted to cry because he was annoyed or because Jongup was so confusingly precious to him.

“Aren’t you meant to be studying?” The younger sighed and reached for his iPod but Himchan beat him to it. “And what’s this? Chris Brown again? I don’t even know how you can listen to this; all his songs are about and stuff. Don’t you ever want to listen to something else?” Jongup looked confused for a moment but laughed.

“I’m not listening to it for the lyrics, hyung.” Jongup smiled but Himchan didn’t.

“Really? How come you listen to him so much then? His voice isn’t even any good; doesn’t it annoy you if you’re trying to listen to the music?” Himchan crossed his arms and shifted his weight to one foot. Jongup gave him that adorably confused look. He stood up to be able to look at Himchan better.

“Himchan hyung, I…I don’t understand. Why are you mad?” Jongup’s brows knitted together and Himchan wanted to kiss the crease away. He sighed, Jongup spent more time on Chris Brown than anyone else, Himchan might have been a little-

“Hyung…are you…jealous?” The hints of annoyance had been a little too obvious and Himchan bit his lip. Jongup laughed when Himchan tried to defend himself.

“N-no, I…I just don’t like him, I mean…well, so what if I am then?” Jongup smirked and Himchan’s brows knitted together. “What?” Himchan was already worked and his tone was accusing. Jongup let out a laugh before he took a step closing, Himchan’s lips pulling in an adorably confused way but he didn’t step away. He let Jongup come closer until their chests pressed together. Their breath ghosted each other’s cheeks and to Jongup Himchan’s natural scent was sweet and delicious.

“Do I really have to convince you hyung? That you’re the one I love?” Jongup’s lips pulled up with his eyebrows, questioning Himchan with hint of a smile that made the elder go crazy. He watched Himchan’s Adam’s apple bob as he swallowed. Jongup bit his lip and ran his fingertips up Himchan’s bear arms. “Do I have to explain what you already know?” As he spoke, Jongup’s lips bumped Himchan’s before they reconnected for a soft kiss. Himchan’s eyes closed but Jongup kept his open. He wanted to see the way Himchan reacted to him. He parted his lips and the inside of elder’s bottom one. He was met by the tip of Himchan’s tongue and they tasted each other for a long minute as Jongup’s hands continued to roam. They were both glad Junhong was at school.

They parted and Jongup stared for another long moment, his eyes not breaking from Himchan’s even as he reached for his iPod on the desk. He pulled out his headphones and restarted the song, the sensual and very explicit English lyrics flowing into their air. Jongup returned his hands to Himchan. He lifted the elder’s shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. The rooms of the house echoed with lyrics of the song, audible just below their breathing. It intensified the excitement in Himchan’s body but Jongup couldn’t feel anything other than Himchan’s skin beneath his fingers and his underwear over his .

Himchan’s gaze became glossy as Jongup took his hips and guided him backwards to their bedroom, glancing up between kisses down Himchan’s neck to check their direction. When Himchan’s back hit his own bed, Jongup smiled wickedly. He didn’t join his lover but instead undressed himself, winking at Himchan when he pouted. They usually undressed each other, Himchan saying it was more romantic that way.

Instead Jongup freed himself of all but his boxers and climbed onto the bed. Himchan moved up until his head was on the pillow. The younger nodded and Himchan shimmed out of his jeans while the other tossed them out of sight. Jongup then crawled up Himchan’s body, pressing his lips to his ankles, his calves, to his thighs, his hips. He kissed along Himchan’s stomach, smiling against it when the elder whined. He made sure to kiss Himchan’s hands, his elbows, his forearms and his shoulders, up his neck and under his chin. He kissed each part of his face, leaving his lips til last, straddling the elder before placing his hands on either cheek and putting all his love into the moment.

Himchan moaned into the kiss, his mouth opening in pleasure and Jongup pushing his tongue inside, as the latter rolled his hips, grinding against Himchan’s clothed . Himchan’s eyes scrunched and Jongup smiled seeing it, pulling away and sitting up with his hands rested against Himchan’s stomach. He rubbed gentle circles into the soft skin with his thumbs.

He chuckled to himself and lifted his knees so that he was crouching and pulled Himchan’s left leg out from under him and rested it on his thigh before doing the same with the right. He bit his lip and stared into Himchan’s eyes, seeing how the elder melted under his gaze, and yanked on his legs. Himchan shifted in place until his claves hung over Jongup’s shoulders and his was against Jongup’s . The friction made Jongup moan under his breath.

He his lips and hooked his fingers into the elder’s boxers to pull them off, feeling everything heat up as Himchan’s face scrunched into a mix of apprehension and ecstasy. He pressed his mouth to the inside of Himchan’s thigh, his hand gripping it gently from the other side. He on the soft spot and bit it, letting it slip from between his teeth to glance at the bright red mark that told Himchan who he belonged to. He turned his head and did the same to his other leg but further down.

He marked each thigh three times, the last a mark in the crease of his v-line and the beginning of Himchan’s thigh. The elder moaned so sensually that Jongup felt his twitch and he saw Himchan’s eyes clench at the feeling of Jongup’s against him. Jongup brought one of his hands up between Himchan’s legs and gripped his , immediately pumping Himchan when he let out a strangled but incredibly y whine. He bit down on his fist when Jongup put his lips to the head and flicked his tongue against the slit.

He started to bob then, Himchan’s sliding between his lips, in and out, in and out. He made sure the graze the underside with his teeth, the satisfied growl egging to take more of Himchan into his mouth until he was almost ing the elder. Himchan started grunting and mumbling, his hands tensed and reached out, scratching the back of Jongup’s hand. The younger knew he was close and slid Himchan’s from his lips with a pop and dropped his legs to the bed. Himchan’s resounding, angry groan had Jongup smiling wickedly again. Himchan was limp against the bed and huffed when it dipped as Jongup hopped off the mattress.

He sighed and rolled onto his side, glancing up at Jongup who was facing him, his stance authoritative and fuelling Himchan’s high. Jongup raised his brows and Himchan grimaced. He was so sensitive everywhere that it was hard to move without shivering but he got onto his knees in front of the younger anyways and reached out to pull down his boxers. He took Jongup’s in one hand and in his bottom lip as he Jongup while holding out his free one. The younger snapped open the cap on the lube he’d gotten from the bedside table and squeezed the cool gel onto Himchan’s fingertips. He groaned and leant back his head when Himchan gave him one good , knowing he couldn’t finger himself and off Jongup at the same time.

He took a deep breath, rubbing his fingers together before placing one against and slipping it inside. At the same time he gasped around the tip of Jongup’s , breathing hotly against the sensitive flesh and they moaned in unison – Himchan in discomfort and Jongup in pleasure.

Himchan bit his tongue in concentration. He took his time, erratically Jongup as he dug deeper into his own body, searching for that spot that would make all the stinging worth it. He would see stars at some point whether it was him or Jongup who brought them out. He slipped in a third finger and the sensations became dull. His brow twinged and Jongup’s hand that rested on his head pushed his chin up until their eyes connected. Jongup pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. Himchan knew and pulled both his hands back to his sides, his feeling strange as he moved back to where he was laying down.

Jongup followed him until his hands held him above Himchan, their pre- dripping rubbing together as Jongup moved his hips, his body controlling him while he was flooded with desire. Himchan’s eyes narrowed and he lifted his head off the pillow to kiss Jongup’s lips once before nodding.

Jongup lined up and pushed into Himchan slowly. He saw Himchan’s face contort and finished with a snap of his hips, stilling the moment he was fully inside despite how hard that was. Himchan took several deep breaths but they’d been together enough times that it didn’t take long for him to smile awkwardly and nod again knowing it would get better.

Jongup started slow again, watching Himchan’s face to be sure but soon enough he couldn’t take it and his pace sped up with each . Everything felt like heaven as Himchan moaned into his ears, his muscles clenching around him and his hands gripping Jongup’s forearms tight. Himchan’s soft skin against him was driving Jongup mad and he took the chance as Himchan cried out to lift one leg up onto his shoulder again and turn the elder onto his side. He started ramming in at a faster pace but Himchan was beyond the pain then, he was starting to see the same stars Jongup could see.

Himchan looked up then, his mouth gaping as he took jagged breaths, into Jongup’s fierce gaze, the heat of their pleasure working him up. Jongup could see what he was doing to his lover and it made him smile but Himchan scoffed as his face scrunched up when Jongup struck his prostate hard. When the younger caught he kept his angle and pace even and managed to get the same spot each time he pushed in.

As he felt the heat pooling at the bottom of his stomach, Jongup forced his tight grip off of Himchan’s knee and took hold of his neglected instead. He him to the pace of his s and it wasn’t long before both of them were ready.

“.” Jongup cussed under his breath before Himchan pushed their lips together before both their mouths opened, into each other as they reached their s.

They came together in a few heated spasms as Jongup rocked against Himchan’s hips. They both panted heavily as Jongup let go of Himchan’s leg, letting it fall to the bed, and rested his forehead in Himchan’s shoulder, nuzzling into his sweat soaked skin and kissing along his collarbone.

Jongup laughed after he pulled out and flopped onto the mattress. Himchan glared a little but his smile spread fairly easily. “Do you understand now hyung?” His arm snuck around the elder’s waist and they started to spoon, Jongup kissing Himchan’s shoulder with light pecks and the latter rubbing circles into the back of Jongup’s hand.

“Yeah, I understand why you like Chris Brown so much.” They both chuckled, hearing that another very ual song of his had started playing, and Himchan turned to share a long kiss with Jongup.