married

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

The day has finally arrived. The day where Taeny's friends and relative have all been waiting for. Their wedding day.

 

" Miss Tiffany Hwang, are you willing to marry Miss Taeyeon as your wife?"

" Yes I do." Tiffany giggled as she flashed her eye smile at Taeyeon.

"Now, Miss Kim Taeyeon, are you willing to marry Miss Tiffany as your wife?"

"Er.... I don't?"

All the guests present all gapsed and Tiffany turned and looked at Taeyeon, eyes started to become watery.

"I don't want her to be my wife. I want Tiffany Hwang to be my princess." Taeyeon smiled dorkily at Tiffany and the guests all stood up and clapped.

"Now I pronounce the both of you, as wifes!"

 

 

 

 

"Aigooooooo. Look at my taeng. She's all grown up." Taeyeon's mum said as she pinched Taeyeon's cheek.

"ommaaaaaaaa." Taeyeon whined as she pouted.

"what? you better don't bully fany okay. fany if she bullies you, just beat her up!!" Taeyeon's mum said.

Tiffany giggled and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist.

"how could you say this omma!" Taeyeon pouted.

"and if our fany ever bullies you, just throw a bug at her!" Tiffany's mum joked.

"UMMA!" Tiffany screamed.

"owwwww. fany my ear....." Taeyeon groaned as she cupped her ear which Tiffany had just screamed directly into.

"omo. sorry taetae." Tiffany said as she caress Taeyeon's ear and kissed it.

"awwww. so sweet." Taeny's mum said. 

 

 

 

"Yah kwon yuri. When are you gonna marry me? Look at them! they are so sweet!! " Yoona pouted as she pointed to taeny and smacked Yuri.

" owww. Why are you so violent!!" Yuri rubbed at the spot where Yoona had just smacked her.

"Then just marry her, kwon!" Taeyeon said as she walked over, with tiffany beside her.

"Woahhhh. Fany u look so pretty !!"Sooyoung commmented as she ate the food.

"Congrats, baby."Hyuna said as she hugged Taeyeon and Tiffany just smiled.

"Taeyeonnie!!!" Someone shouted and ran over and hugged Taeyeon.

"Heyyyy, jieun you're back!!"Taeyeon replied as she hugged back jieun.

Hmmmpft. Kim Taeyeon you just wait!

 

 

 

 

 

" Noooooooooo. I don't wanna drink anymore. Fany ah help meeeeeee." Taeeyeon whined as she hid behind Tiffany. It has been hours after the wedding dinner but Taeyeon and her friends have still been hanging out, drinking together.

" yah! Don't bully my husband anymore okay!!" Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon protectively.

"awwwwwww. kekeke. why you don't let taeng to get drunk uh?" Yuri asked as she wriggled her eyebrows.

"Since you asked..... WE ARE GONNA HAVE OKAYYYYYYYYYY." Tiffany said using her loud voice, making everyone of them all become quiet. They had never expected tiffany to answer back to yuri.

Yuri was also shock. She thought that she could tease Tiffany, but in the end she got owned.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. KWON YURI GOT OWNED!!" Sooyoung laughed as she broke the silence.

" yah. shut up!!" 

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Yuri and hid behind Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

After another hour of drinking session, Hyuna, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona were all drunk.

Taeyeon was slightly drunk and Tiffany was the only one that is sober.

"Fany ahhhhh. Let's go back. and you know." Taeyeon smirked as she d Tiffany's .

 

 

 

 

"mmmm fany ah." Taeyeon moaned as Tiffany kissed her collarbone.

Tiffany then made her way down to taeyeon's , and abs. and finally, her womanhood.

" fany ah. quick. do me." Taeyeon panted as she buckled her hips to Tiffany.

"Not so easy tae taeeeeeeee. i want you to beg meeeeee." Tiffany purred as she playfully touched Taeyeon's inner thigh, teasing her.

"TIFFANY HWANG I WANT YOU TO ME NOW. ME HARD TILL I CANT WALK TOMORROW!!!!!!!" Taeyeon screamed as she was getting impatient.

"As you wished, baby." Tiffany smirked and..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon ah! Wake up! Don't you have drama practice later?"

"mmmm fany uh."

"What fany? Taeyeon if you don't wake up now you are gonna be late!!!" Taeyeon's mum took taeyeon hard this time.

Taeyeon woke up, still sleepy and glanced around at her room, " where's fany?" she mumbled.

" What fany? what are you talking about taeng?" Taeyeon's mum asked.

" um nothing umma... " taeyeon replied as she realised that it was only just a dream.

 

 

 

 

" woah. What a dream I had!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA! GOTCHAAAA. It's a troll fic!! :D:D:D:D:D

Taeny dating...... was all Taeyeon's dream :P

Sorry to all readers out there that i have to end this fanfic.

Cus i am really running out of ideas for this ff soon and I don't wanna ruin it. So i might as well end it nicely.

I hope you guys won't hate me.

And a very big thank you to all of my 116 subscribers to this story, and other readers who do not have aff account. Really thankyou very much for showing me, a newbie noob writer! *BOWS*

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT!!!

My new ff is already up! :D

It's a brand new taeny ff.( like duhhhhhh)

And I think it's a totally new writing style from this fanfic which i think is much better from this fanfic( omg. self-praise. hahahaha)

Please check it out HERE. It's called internet love. Yeahhh. what a stupid name >< i know!

Please do comment and subscribe to it!! :D DONT BE SHY, YEAH?

 

 

You guys can contact me at the following sites

Twitter

Ask.fm

Or simply just send me a msg here on aff :D