guilty

Hate or love?

 

 

 

A few weeks has past again. Gyuri had quitted her job at taeyeon's mum office and never returned. Taeyeon's wound was also recovering , but at a slow rate. Taeyeon and Tiffany had also became more intimate with one another. The holidays had also ended and it was time to return back to school.

 

 

 

No one's pov:

 

 

 

 

" OI . taeyeon. so how's your arm now? " sooyoung asked and smacked taeyeon's arm.

" owwwww. stupid sooyoung ! " taeyeon groaned and tried to smack back sooyoung.

" yah soo. you better stop bullying her ! later her GIRLFRIEND come and beat you up. hahaha " yuri teased and gave a high five to sooyoung.

" YAH ! the two of you !! yuri !!! go and find your fans if you are jealous!! " taeyeon said.

Before yuri could reply....

" YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !! " yoona shouted from the back.

" seeee. your number one fan is here~ " taeyeon smirk.

Yoona then pulled yuri away.

" tae taeeeee. " a husky voice called out.

" tippaniiiiiiiiiii " taeyeon replied back happily, because she could see her girlfriend before lesson starts.

" woah. another couple here~~ let's go back to class first sunny!! " sooyoung said to sunny and they both went off first. Leaving yoonyul and taeny behind.

" tae tae are you okay? " tiffany asked her girlfriend looking worried because her girlfriend was looking rather pale.

" yeah. I'm okay. Don't worry." taeyeon replied and smiled weakly at her girlfriend.

However , taeyeon wasn't feeling well at all. She was feeling extremely giddy. The next thing she knew was that she out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" tae... " tiffany whispered as she saw taeyeon waking up.

" argh. " taeyeon groaned. " where am i ? "

Tiffany then helped taeyeon sit on her bed.

" you're in the hospital tae.. you fainted " tiffany pouted.

" doctor said that your wound was infected and so it cause your wound to be very painful causing you headache and giddiness " tiffany continued.

" why didnt you take care of your wound? tae please don't make me feel guilty . you got hurt because of me...... " tiffany cried.

" fany sorry ah . " taeyeon said as she wiped away tiffany's tears.

" im sorry for making you worry about me.... please dont feel guilty... its not your fault at all. " taeyeon added.

 

 

 

 

 

After a few days, Taeyeon was discharged from the hospital and Tiffany came over to visit Taeyeon as it was the weekends.

 

" Fany ah. You really didn't have to come.. You should have stayed home to study. Didn't you say you have a maths test coming soon? " Taeyeon nagged.

" But my girlfriend it more importanttttt " tiffany whined and backhug taeyeon and rested her chin on the crook of taeyeon's neck

" go back to your room taetae. i'll cook this noodles and bring up to your room !! " tiffany whispered into taeyeon's ear and kiss it.

" you sure you're okay with this? yah don't burn down the kitchen" taeyeon joked and slowly made her way to her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes, tiffany had finally finished cooking and took the noodles to her Taeyeon's room. She found her girlfriend sleeping cutely and chuckled. She  placed the noodles and went forward to watch her girlfriend sleep.

 

 

" you're so cute when you are sleeping.... " tiffany mumbled.

" of course ! i am the cutest!!! " taeyeon suddenly opened her eyes and replied back. Tiffany was shocked as she thought taeyeon had slept.

" YAH. KIMTAEYEON ! " Tiffany screamed and before she could smack taeyeon , 

taeyeon shouted " not my arm!!! "

Tiffany then pinched taeyeon's face.

" owwwwwwww " taeyeon pouted.