revealed

Hate or love?

 

 

" no.... i can't..... " taeyeon whimpered.

" but taeyeonnie..... " jieun said as she hugged taeyeon.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? " tiffany questioned in fustration. Jieun was hugging her girlfriend, crying and begging her not to tell what has happened.

Taeyeon just cried even harder.

" DON'T SCREAM AT TAEYEONNIE LIKE THIS. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU. YOU KNOW. FOR THE STAKE OF YOUR GOD DAMN SAFTEY. " jieun shouted back.

" wh... what do you mean? " tiffany asked.

" no.... jieun.. please no..... " taeyeon begged.

" THAT CRAZY THREATENED TAEYEON TO BE WITH HER IF NOT SHE IS GOING TO HURT YOU. AND SHE EVEN FORCED TAEYEON TO FINGER HER. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ? "

" wh.... what??!!! tae....? " tiffany asked, as she teared up.

" I'll leave for the both of you to talk.... " jieun said.

" jieun...... " taeyeon whispered.

" it's okay... i'll be outside okay? " jieun said as she patted taeyeon's head.

After that, jieun left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" tae....... " tiffany said as she went over and tried to hug taeyeon.

But taeyeon moved away.

" no.... fany ah... i'm dirty...... " taeyeon cried.

" NO. you aren't!! " tiffany said as she hugged taeyeon tightly, not letting go of her.

" fany ah... i'm sorry..... " taeyeon said as she broke the hug and hung her head low and cried.

" tae .... why are you so silly? why didn't you tell me...? tiffany asked as she lifted taeyeon's head.

" sh.... she threatened to hurt you.... i... i.... i cant l.. let her do that to you... " taeyeon sobbed.

" tae..... " 

Tiffany felt guilty that her girlfriend had to go through all these just to protect her . But at the same time, she also felt that she was useless because she couldn't protect her own girlfriend.

" tae... please don't cry.... " Tiffany whispered as she wiped off taeyeon's tears with her thumb.

" we'll solve this together okay? " tiffany asked taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded her head lightly.

Tiffany then gave taeyeon a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

After 30mins, Tiffany had managed to calm taeyeon down.

Just as tiffany was about to leave, she heard taeyeon mumble " fa.. fany ah don't leave......."

" this dork.... sleep talking.... " tiffany said as she went back to kiss taeyeon's cheek and sat on the chair beside the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few days, Taeyeon was discharged from the hospital and Tiffany insisted on accompanying her.

While tiffany was on her way to Taeyeon's ward, she saw jieun and smiled awkwardly at her.

" hi. " jieun said.

" hey.... look.... i'm sorry for the other day... " tiffany said.

" nevermind.. it's okay... i'm also at fault. im just angry at the for treating taeyeonnie like this.... " jieun replied.

Tiffany just nodded her head.

" speaking of which... i'm worried..... that just disappeared for like the past few days. we have no idea what she will do next... " jieun added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment~~~ :)