insecure fany

Hate or love?

Taeyeon's thoughts

Tiffany's thoughts

 

 

No one's pov:

 

 

 

" fany fany fany fany " taeyeon said as she tried to bug her girlfriend from doing her homework.

" tippani. fany fany ~~ " taeyeon whined.

Tiffany then gave up the idea of doing her homework because taeyeon was disturbing her.

" yes tae. and why did you call me TIPPANI ? " tiffany asked her girlfriend , pouting.

" don't you think tippani sounds cuter ? " giggled taeyeon

" you mean that I'm not cute?? " tiffany asked taeyeon .

" nooooooo. i'm the cutest !! " boasted taeyeon , grinning.

" dork... " said tiffany as she knocked taeyeon's head and wrapped her arms around taeyeon's waist.

" but you like me, don't youuuu " teased taeyeon as she placed her hands around tiffany's neck and gave her a kiss.

Tiffany then responded back to the kiss passionately and pushed taeyeon onto the bed.

Taeny then broke the kiss and stared into each others eye.

Tiffany grabbed both taeyeon's grabbed her wrists and placed them above her head.

Tiffany then slowly went to kiss taeyeon's jawline

" fany ah. It's ticklish " taeyeon giggled.

But tiffany just ignored and continued to kiss and moved on to taeyeon's neck.

" fany .... "

Just then , Taeyeon's phone rang.

Taeyeon jumped up and answered the phone.

" hello. " taeyeon said.

Tiffany then wrapped her hands around taeyeon's waist and started to kiss her girlfriend's neck again.

" n... ne umma. " taeyeon sutter because tiffany was her neck.

Why is fany like this today?

Because usually , tiffany wouldn't be this aggressive to taeyeon. Also, they have not gone so intimate after dating for so long. The reason was just simple. Because the two of them were still young.

 

 

Taeyeon then ended the call and tiffany smiled sweetly at her.

" fany ah. are you okay? " taeyeon decided to ask her girlfriend.

Tiffany then looked down playing with her fingers.

" fany ah. tell me what's wrong.. i'm your girlfriend... " taeyeon asked again.

" i........ i..... i'm afraid that you would go to other girl... if i am not intimate with you.... " tiffany whispered and looked down.

 

Taeyeon then realised that tiffany might be feeling insecure because of gyuri.

 

" fany ah. look at me " taeyeon said as she use her finger to lift tiffany's chin.

" tiffany. i will never leave you for other girl or guy. i will always love and protect you." taeyeon said and staring deeply into tiffany's eye.

" tae... " tiffany cried as she hugged taeyeon.

" shh.. fany. don't cry... " hushed taeyeon as she patted tiffany's back.

" come on. umma asked you to come over to our house for dinner ! " taeyeon said as she broke the hug and wiped off tiffany's tears.

" i'm sorry tae... for being so insecure... " tiffany whispered.

" no.. fany ah. i should be sorry.. for making you insecure... from today onwards i will show you more loveeeeeee " taeyeon said like a little kid which made tiffany giggled.

" come on , pretty. let's go " taeyeon said as she gave a kiss on tiffany's lip.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* one new message *

From: Gyuri

[[ taeyeon.... can we meet ? ... i... i think i am in love with you..... ]]

To : Taeyeon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOAHHHHHHH. DRAMA UP NEXT !!!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!