One month

Hate or love?

Taeyeon's thought

Tiffany's thought

Hyuna's thought

 

It has been a month since Hyuna has being dating with Taeyeon , and tiffany with siwon.

Taeyeon has been getting more comfortable with Hyuna but on the other hand.... siwon has been spending lesser than with tiffany because he claims to be busy.

 

---------- at Taeyeon's and Hyuna's classroom after school -------------------------

 

 

 

Hyuna pov:

" OI . Do you need me to lock the classroom for the two of you ? " Sooyoung said, smirking.

" YA. what are you thinking about " i shouted back.

" hahahaha. You know what i mean " Sooyoung replied back and ran off.

I turned back to look at my baby. she looks so cute when she is doing her work.

I sat down in front of her and stare at her. I can't believe that baby is really mine now.

After 20 mins, baby then realised that i have been staring at her.

" omg. so sorry. i tend to get too engrossed with my work" Taeyeon said.

" It's okay. you look cute. " I replied , giving her a kiss on her cheeks and sat down on her lap.

Baby then wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

" I'm so tired. " baby whispered to me.

" Then don't go for drama laterrrr " I whined as i turned around and rested on baby's chest.

" But it is gonna be an important meeting later. " baby said as she my hair.

" then i shall give you some energy " I smirked and i started to lean into baby.

I started to kiss baby. I on her lips and she parted them open. I deepen the kiss and i started to grind on her. I heard her let out a soft moan. I stopped and look at baby. I then took her hands and placed them on my waist and continued grinding and kissing her. I moved to her jawline and slowly to her neck. I was on her neck softly when...

 

* RING RING *

" Argh " I said.

" Hello. Ok I'll be there " Baby said.

After baby hung up the phone, i continued to kiss on the spot where i last stop and left a mark there. 

" Look Hyuna, i have to go now okay " Baby said to me.. not knowing that I have left a mark there.

" okay. " I smiled sweetly and gave baby a final kiss before she went off for her drama club.

 

 

---------------- At the drama club -----------------------

 

 

 

Taeyeon pov:

 

Woah. That was... Now im starting to feel so warm

" OHMYGOSH TAEYEONNNNNN.  why is there such a big red mark on your neck ? " Seohyun asked innocently.

OH. that girl... left a mark....

" oh. It's just a mosquito bite" I replied back awkwardly.

 

 

 

Tiffany pov:

I heard Seohyun asked tae... well.... that's a hickey right?

Hmmmpft

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... Tadaaaaaa. Another chapter of hyuna and taeyeon ! :)

Gosh.. I'm still so sleepy.... :P

There might be another update later... since this chapter is kinda short...

well.. stay tune!!! :))))))))